Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo (14254 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / 2012 Budget Breakdown by sectors (Defence is the biggest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by zheroes(m): 12:03am On Dec 26, 2014
gabbage in gabbage out!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by gbodimowo(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=berem post=29196302]Its obvious why Namadi Sambo does not talk too much,if he does,he would be a certified liar making false statements.[/quot on point
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by latfun22(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2014
Rambo or Sambo grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2014
discusant:

Buhari shall deliver you from who?

If made president of Nigeria, the Jihad that Buhari shall instigate, and the counter Jihad that shall follow it, must make the present Boko Haram violence a tea party.

In 2001, Buhari charged Muslims to strive to ensure that extreme Islamic Sharia laws are implemented all over Nigeria. Boko is also fighting for a sharia-friendly country.

Truly, Jonathan has performed in all sectors despite wars waged against his administration from beginning.
One example: Fuel scarcity was nearly crippling Nigeria before Jonathan govt came up. Since Jonathan became president, fuel scarcity became a thing of the past.

This is sign that corruption in fuel sector is under check.
God bless you for being a true Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Abugab(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2014
1. GEJ failed woefully in the power sector. He made this statement in 2011: If I Can’t Improve Power In Four Years I Am Useless, Don’t Waste Your Vote on Me For Another Four – Jonathan

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/2011-cant-improve-power-four-years-useless-dont-waste-vote-another-four-jonathan/#ixzz3MxCXFtaJ

Click on the link and tell me if Sambo still has his memory intact. Enough of the usual PDP gibberish where they say all manner of things before elections just to get into office. Well, #ChangeMustHappen in 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by gbodimowo(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Greatomotoy:
After promising the nation
that she was working to
take the capital budget
back to about 40 percent
of the total budget, and
after we thought that the
28 percent budgeted for
2014 was the lowest we
could ever descend, I could
imagine the pain in her
heart (because I did not
make the promise but I felt
so much pain) as she
looked us in the face and
told us that 2015 capital
budget was only going to
be 14 percent while
recurrent expenditure
would gulp 86 percent of
the budget. This is a record.
In my years of watching
and participating in the
economy, I had never seen
the capital budget come
this low, not even through
all the cycles of oil burst we
have experienced as a
nation: late 70s, mid 80s,
late 90s, and in 2008-2009.

who are those causing this expenditure to increase

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by muhameddan(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't xpect any less 4rm a "fill in d space" man...#weak baba#SMH

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by tomakint: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2014
eye4eye:
SMH!
Keep shaking it sideways and after Feb. 15, 2015 you are free to cut it off!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Alas, the mannequin speaks tongue
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Bunch of Irredeemable liars/kleptos! Feb, 2015 is ur expiry date!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Tibins(m): 12:55am On Dec 26, 2014
theV0ice:
Thank Goodness the VP isn't dumb. I was starting to fear.

However, Lies are not what you use to prove you have vocal chords.

You definitely don't know what you are saying here. All other Presidents ruled this country peacefully, while GEJ has always been embattled, from Acting President through first 4years. If he could do all he has with all the fight against him, he definitely would have done better. A lot of money has been spent fighting insurgency over the years. All they want is to take over that's why we are having all these crises, donating their children for suicide bombers - terrorists.... If we allow it succeed this time, that they win... Next time they want power they will do it again.
For me the only way to stop this terrorists is never to allow them win through this means, so next time they not try it again.... Otherwise it will be bad precedence for this country....
It's not about abusing people in media without good understanding of unfolding events, even when obvious.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Tibins(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2014
redcliff:
Word of advice to sambo

"Its better to close your mouth and be a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"

So when Buhari said: "Abacha did not steal any money" it was the truth abi...? God save this country from your abuses...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by EndtimeBlessing: 1:36am On Dec 26, 2014
For over 4 years Sambo was dump, now that there is a Prof as the Vice Presidential candidate of APC, Sambo is making news for the second time in 48 hours. I love democracy when it is not a one party system.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by theV0ice: 1:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Tibins:

You definitely don't know what you are saying here. All other Presidents ruled this country peacefully, while GEJ has always been embattled, from Acting President through first 4years. If he could do all he has with all the fight against him, he definitely would have done better. A lot of money has been spent fighting insurgency over the years. All they want is to take over that's why we are having all these crises, donating their children for suicide bombers - terrorists.... If we allow it succeed this time, that they win... Next time they want power they will do it again.
For me the only way to stop this terrorists is never to allow them win through this means, so next time they not try it again.... Otherwise it will be bad precedence for this country....
It's not about abusing people in media without good understanding of unfolding events, even when obvious.
God bless Nigeria.

You're the one who has no idea what he's saying. Your ideas are grossly pedestrian. Trouble doesn't ask you for permission to come. It can just spring up at anytime and the man who wishes to govern 170million people must be ready at all times. Nigeria isn't the only one with insurgency. Kenya is battling same but i'm yet to hear Uhuru Kenyatta blame the opposition or the Kenyan Muslim population for the problem despite the fierce contest that heralded his presidency. All we hear from you the apologists of the weak and ineffective president is that the Muslims don't want him to rule and i wonder if you guys forget that he has Muslims in his government, in PDP and in his own corruption and power cabal. You forget also that he'll still need to garner votes from Muslims if he hopes to get re-elected. If he can't fight the insurgency, how about the gross stealing going on? is that also the fault of the Muslims? how many times have you heard Obama blame the white Americans for his problems?

If you don't want to get hot and sweaty, leave the kitchen. If your boss or clients tolerates excuses instead of results for every assignment they give, you and them deserve pity because you're headed for failure. Nigerians are tired of excuses. we need results and if he can't deliver, It's time to walk.

God bless Nigeria indeed

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2014
olatunji21:
I cant wait for a V.P Debate btw Sambo and Prof Osinbajo... Am sure he's going to run away like his boss

why the concern for debate between the 2?..We know where the APC VP candidate is from and know they can talk even if they do not mean it,I also know he is a preacher and will be able to cram his message and bring to the debate. Sambo on the other hand is an introvert,a qualified Architect and a successful businessman before venturing into politics. So one will talk and talk because that is what he knows how to do. The other will talk less,but succeed more in convincing the masses for votes
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by ddeola: 2:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Yes, he has performed WOEFULLY. grin grin grin

I wonder their meaning of performance.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by kay29000(m): 2:05am On Dec 26, 2014
obiZEAL:
thats why we thank him very much....but please we don't want again

LMAO! Your comment cracked me up. lol!
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by callmenow: 2:18am On Dec 26, 2014
What are you guys doing about foreign direct investment?
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by callmenow: 2:18am On Dec 26, 2014
We know the administration is trying, not just Jonathan. This idea than Jonathan is omnipotent and omniscient is not right. The government is doing their best should suffice, instead of the long grammar
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by sevule(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2014
theV0ice:

You're the one who has no idea what he's saying. Your ideas are grossly pedestrian. Trouble doesn't ask you for permission to come. It can just spring up at anytime and the man who wishes to govern 170million people must be ready at all times. Nigeria isn't the only one with insurgency. Kenya is battling same but i'm yet to hear Uhuru Kenyatta blame the opposition or the Kenyan Muslim population for the problem despite the fierce contest that heralded his presidency. All we hear from you the apologists of the weak and ineffective president is that the Muslims don't want him to rule and i wonder if you guys forget that he has Muslims in his government, in PDP and in his own corruption and power cabal. You forget also that he'll still need to garner votes from Muslims if he hopes to get re-elected. If he can't fight the insurgency, how about the gross stealing going on? is that also the fault of the Muslims? how many times have you heard Obama blame the white Americans for his problems?

If you don't want to get hot and sweaty, leave the kitchen. If your boss or clients tolerates excuses instead of results for every assignment they give, you and them deserve pity because you're headed for failure. Nigerians are tired of excuses. we need results and if he can't deliver, It's time to walk.

God bless Nigeria indeed

This has to be the most SENSIBLE post I have read on Nairaland for some time! Please hit the nail on the head bro! Lackeys would keep on blaming other people for their problems. If Jonathan is elected today, all the people he is blaming for his inability to perform, would they disappear? No!!!!!!!!!!
So doesn't that mean that a vote for Jonathan is a vote for FAILURE??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by johny616: 2:32am On Dec 26, 2014
emmykk:
I trust south west,they will vote APCgovernors and vote PDP president. Gej till 2019

i will not vote for Gej...Lol your vote dont count. Pres.GEJ till 2019 we know how we do it
Tah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by callmenow: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Inanity becomes your argument. Jonathan cannot be blamed for Boko haram or the slackness of oil price. Jonathan's administration has been hobbled by events that would have been beyond Obama or even Putin's control. OBJ refused to tackle Sharia on the north, saying that it will fizzle out. Likewise Boko haram affiliates. The Nigerian legislature has been fighting the administration on Boko haram for some time. Jonathan cannot do more than what he is doing right now. He must delegate to the armed forces, the police and the local state governments. Which he has done. We must blame the structural weaknesses in the aforementioned institutions which Boko haram is exploiting. Kenya does not have a majority Muslim population like Nigeria. The Muslims In Kenya are Somalia and ERITREA refugees, which is not the same thing. I will encourage you to read plato's Republic. You will find that our situation is about interests. There are people who prefer the status quo because it will help them and their interests. Not the interests of the majority of Nigerians. Blaming Jonathan is very lazy and oxymoronic. It lends itself to circular argument that takes nigeria backwards. Who are the interested parties in the ongoing unrests? Once you answer the simple question, then Nigeria will start the healing process.

theV0ice:

God bless Nigeria indeed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by theV0ice: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2014
callmenow:
Inanity becomes your argument. Jonathan cannot be blamed for Boko haram or the slackness of oil price. Jonathan's administration has been hobbled by events that would have been beyond Obama or even Putin's control. OBJ refused to tackle Sharia on the north, saying that it will fizzle out. Likewise Boko haram affiliates. The Nigerian legislature has been fighting the administration on Boko haram for some time. Jonathan cannot do more than what he is doing right now. He must delegate to the armed forces, the police and the local state governments. Which he has done. We must blame the structural weaknesses in the aforementioned institutions which Boko haram is exploiting. Kenya does not have a majority Muslim population like Nigeria. The Muslims In Kenya are Somalia and ERITREA refugees, which is not the same thing. I will encourage you to read plato's Republic. You will find that our situation is about interests. There are people who prefer the status quo because it will help them and their interests. Not the interests of the majority of Nigerians. Blaming Jonathan is very lazy and oxymoronic. It lends itself to circular argument that takes nigeria backwards. Who are the interested parties in the ongoing unrests? Once you answer the simple question, then Nigeria will start the healing process.

You're the one offering inane arguments. You still pick up the mic and continue with the childish excuses we've been subjected to for the past 5 years. If he cannot do more than he's doing now, is that not an admission that he has reached the end of his rope and keeping him on means the country is headed for the abyss of Economic, social and security meltdown? Nigeria is not his personal business where he can fold his hands in resignation and say he doesn't know what else to do....the destinies of 170million people is at stake here and if that doesn't jolt you back to reality, we shouldn't be having this discussion.

Interests didn't start today and the honest truth is that Jonathan is still in office simply to ensure the sustenance and survival of the kleptocracy that he and his cronies have subjected the country to since he entered politics. As of today, GEJ is the greatest beneficiary of the situation the country finds itself in today as he and his friends' looting spree can be carried out on multiple fronts.

Who killed Osama? everybody will point to Obama because despite the fact that he was ensconced in an air-conditioned situation room while American marines were risking their lives to hunt the terrorist, as c-in-c, the buck stops at his table. He's credited with the success today because every sensible person knows that he would have borne the full responsibility if the mission failed. Nigerians don't care if GEJ has to delegate his duties to the devil, all we need is for him to do the job he was elected to do and for which he's very handsomely rewarded.

See Obama in the attached picture of the situation room during the operation to kill Osama. Do you see the worried look on his face? thats the picture of a man who realizes the enormous responsibility on his hands at that moment even though he had very little control over what was going on thousands of miles away. GEJ should learn how to be a leader. Leaders take responsibility and find a way, not excuses.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Ikengawo: 3:11am On Dec 26, 2014

[size=30pt]FORWARD[/size]
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by makzeze: 3:38am On Dec 26, 2014
In all sectors of his stomach.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by dayo23(f): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2014
theV0ice:

You're the one offering inane arguments. You still pick up the mic and continue with the childish excuses we've been subjected to for the past 5 years. If he cannot do more than he's doing now, is that not an admission that he has reached the end of his rope and keeping him on means the country is headed for the abyss of Economic, social and security meltdown? Nigeria is not his personal business where he can fold his hands in resignation and say he doesn't know what else to do....the destinies of 170million people is at stake here and if that doesn't jolt you back to reality, we shouldn't be having this discussion.

Interests didn't start today and the honest truth is that Jonathan is still in office simply to ensure the sustenance and survival of the kleptocracy that he and his cronies have subjected the country to since he entered politics. As of today, GEJ is the greatest beneficiary of the situation the country finds itself in today as he and his friends' looting spree can be carried out on multiple fronts.

Who killed Osama? everybody will point to Obama because despite the fact that he was ensconced in an air-conditioned situation room while American marines were risking their lives to hunt the terrorist, as c-in-c, the buck stops at his table. He's credited with the success today because every sensible person knows that he would have borne the full responsibility if the mission failed. Nigerians don't care if GEJ has to delegate his duties to the devil, all we need is for him to do the job he was elected to do and for which he's very handsomely rewarded.

See Obama in the attached picture of the situation room during the operation to kill Osama. Do you see the worried look on his face? thats the picture of a man who realizes the enormous responsibility on his hands at that moment even though he had very little control over what was going on thousands of miles away. GEJ should learn how to be a leader. Leaders take responsibility and find a way, not excuses.

Bros, after reading your comment I took a cup of coffee aswear! Well balance and articulated, you have simply summarize GEJ mentality of Governance. You are simply the boss #teamsouthwestforBUHARI/OSINBANJO
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by dotcomnamename: 4:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Erection:
Buhari will remain INEC customer till I come meet him.. grin grin grin grin grin GEJ till Buhari draw Jesus tatoo on chest and shout Haliluyah oo! sad sad sadR.I.P Buhari (MUMU

[size=30pt]WETIN THIS SULE DEY TALK?[/size]

[size=15pt]Ode buruku

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww [/size] undecided
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Reports from Kaduna, the home state of the Vice-President Namadi Sambo, stated that about 150 youth corpers have had their hands and limbs hacked off by people protesting the outcome of the 2011 presidential elections in Kaduna State

A youth corper who managed to escape the brutal attacks, narrated how they were rounded up by some youths. Their attackers appeared to be organised and they were told to line up and in turn had their hands amputated. Those who tried to escape had their limbs chopped off. But some of them managed to escape and have alerted the authorities.

The victims are in separate hospitals undergoing treatment. Many terrified youth corpers are said to be migrating away from Kaduna State to their respective states of origins.So far the authorities, in order to prevent the risk of reprisal attacks, have refused to disclose the number of dead victims. Reports indicated thousands of youth corpers were salughtered with about 35,000 receiving treament or displaced.

The Nigeria Police Force and the military have made their presence felt and effecting arrests. President Jonathan has promised to set up a judicial inquiry to look into the post presidential elections crisis.On his part, the CPC Presidential candidate, General Muhamadu Buhari has condemned the attacks on churches and the violence in general in a brief comment to BBC Hausa Service. But observers noted that he has stopped short of condemning the mindless killings of the youth corpers.

Domestic and international Observers have declared the presidential elections as free and fair.
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news/150-youth-corpers-amputated-kaduna-state
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by ckmayoca: 4:53am On Dec 26, 2014
May Thunder rebend that ur mouth... And yet He didn't pay us for nov n dec. Despite ur pay will come in beore xmas.
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by allbright(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2014
redcliff:
Word of advice to sambo

"Its better to close your mouth and be a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"

This is the truth!
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by zeedof(m): 4:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Yes. They all went on strike once or more than
Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by allbright(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2014
This man is a dead liar he dose'nt deserve my vote! In a civilised society this man should resign for telling these white lies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun, Fayemi Planning Massive Clampdown On AD Leaders, Party Claims / Akwa Ibom State Democracy Day Celebration - Photos / Sunday Ibrahim, A Policeman Missing, Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.