Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo (14246 Views)

My Administration Has Performed Very Well – Aregbesola / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Only Spent 4 Years,11months / 2012 Budget Breakdown by sectors (Defence is the biggest) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Vice President Namadi Sambo on
Thursday said President Goodluck
Jonathan has delivered on the various
promises he made to Nigerians while
seeking their votes ahead of the 2011 general
elections.

He said Nigerians were currently excited
because the present administration had
delivered in all sectors of national life.
Sambo spoke when he joined the Minister
of the Federal Capital Territory, Senator
Bala Muhammed; and the Minister of
State, Olajumoke Akinjide, to lead FCT
delegation to pay a Christmas homage on
Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
He said Jonathan’s performance cut across
all sectors including transportation, power
and education.

He recalled that the present administration
had established 12 new universities,
increased power generation to over
4,000MW and has started revamping the
railway.

The Vice President said he and others
would continue to be praying for the
President because his good health is the
good health of Nigerians.

Sambo said, “We are here to rejoice and
celebrate Christmas with you and as well
pray for peace, progress and development
of the country.

“We are also here to thank you for your
transformation agenda. We know that you
have been able to deliver on your promises
to Nigerians.

“In Port Harcourt, everybody was happy
when I flagged off Port-Harcourt-
Enugu railway line on your behalf.
“In all sectors, you have delivered. In
agriculture, Nigerians are excited. The
efforts you have put in, in only two years,
have reduced our food import.

“There is no doubt that there is
improvement in electricity supply in
Nigeria. We are conveniently giving
Nigerians over 4,000MW as against the
2,300MW we inherited.

“In education, we have developed brand
new 12 universities and they are doing
well. We will continue to pray for your
good health because your good health is the
good health of all Nigerians.
Jonathan, in his response, urged Nigerians
not to relent in their prayers for the
country.

He said their prayers had continued to
sustain the country at a time when those
outside the country always feel the nation
would explode because of the various
negative reports they read.

He again faulted some people he described
as senior citizens who make regular
negative comments about the country.
He insisted that the country would come
out of its current security challenge
stronger.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-has-performed-in-all-sectors-sambo/

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by eye4eye: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
SMH!

16 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
The President of Peoples Demon cratic Party has surely delivered to his people,

Now we are waiting for the Real President of Nigeria to come and Deliver Us come February 2015

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by blackCITIZEN(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
k

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sambo has combine his job with that of Okupe and Abati...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
I thought sambo was deaf and dumb! Ok, he has found his voice after 6yrs simply because buhari's running mate osinbajo is vocally vibrant and causing the PDP problems.
olatunji21:
I cant wait for a V.P Debate btw Sambo and Prof Osinbajo... Am sure he's going to run away like his boss
Waiting for Jonathan the Runway Debater.

He ran away from presidential debate for not getting EXPO (the questions before the Debate)

He had a shameless counter debate with dbanj (who was not contesting the 2011 election)

What he did with Dbanj was a big disgrace, so he went ahead debating himself alone on National TV
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLWF0LWEtMS1tYW4tZGViYXRlLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by obiZEAL(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
thats why we thank him very much....but please we don't want again

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Pataki: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
When a whole VP can so openly spew lies, Nigerians should know we are in trouble.

This is a government of fraud and devilish liars. Professors and Architects of mendacity. Was this not the same manner in which Jonathan was telling lies openly on Christian Amanpour on CNN?

Your lies will find you out and Nigerians will vote you out surely this coming February. We cannot continue like this for another coming four years.

God forbid.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Its obvious why Namadi Sambo does not talk too much,if he does,he would be a certified liar making false statements.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by oziegbe2015: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ask sam obo weather na now day break for him eye after 6yrs, suddenly osibanjo is showing him the role of a vp. Make sam obo pack him millions of agbada and arrange it in one suitcase cos the hurricane called CHANGE is here

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by oziegbe2015: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
So sambo even exists, i thought he had mouth cancer, the first word he speaks in the media unfortunately a 2yrs old knows its a saTANic lie. Gej and sambo are both bunch of CLUELESNESS

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
I cant wait for a V.P Debate btw Sambo and Prof Osinbajo... Am sure he's going to run away like his boss

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by chaberry(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2014
They(him and his clueless master) keep deceiving themselves but still have nothing to show for it

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by oziegbe2015: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
The last vp we had since 1999 was atiku, the rest are just dummies. Sam obo brains are inside the pockets of his agbadas, he has been adoring clothes and forgot the purpose of a vp. He left gej to their sinking boat. Notice how gej takes all the full effects of their diaster and nobody even notice two people shared the ticket. Sambo cant even win his ward. A sick yaradua was more vibrant than him. Its now the emergence of a profesor vp is teaching him his job. I wonder if he leaves aso rock how he imagines he can design a simple building plan

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by blackfase(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
This man seems to have eventually located his vocal chords. Last time I checked, hes always been the taciturn obedient lackey. Looks like Osinbajo has started something here, poked Sambo out of his comfort zone. Interesting!

17 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by chaberry(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
berem:
Its obvious why Namadi Sambo does not talk too much,if he does,he would be a certified liar making false statements.
Sambo? the guy just dey like seasonal fruit, he only appear once in every two yrs, him and the press are just like water and salt

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by TROVERTOPICO: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
INDEED

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by redcliff: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Word of advice to sambo

"Its better to close your mouth and be a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it"

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by theV0ice: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Thank Goodness the VP isn't dumb. I was starting to fear.

However, Lies are not what you use to prove you have vocal chords.

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Greatomotoy: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
After promising the nation
that she was working to
take the capital budget
back to about 40 percent
of the total budget, and
after we thought that the
28 percent budgeted for
2014 was the lowest we
could ever descend, I could
imagine the pain in her
heart (because I did not
make the promise but I felt
so much pain) as she
looked us in the face and
told us that 2015 capital
budget was only going to
be 14 percent while
recurrent expenditure
would gulp 86 percent of
the budget. This is a record.
In my years of watching
and participating in the
economy, I had never seen
the capital budget come
this low, not even through
all the cycles of oil burst we
have experienced as a
nation: late 70s, mid 80s,
late 90s, and in 2008-2009.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by mcquin(m): 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
See as PDP e-warriors just lock-up for this thread. Men the problem of PDP is not worth coming online to fool oneself over.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by san316(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
Well, I'm not surprised, he is a politician. though I am amazed by the fact that they say these things without due recourse to the fact that Nigerians who are directly affected may have a different perception.

Namadi! You used to be an active governor in kd , what has happened to you?

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
olatunji21:

not interested in Presidential debate?

Osibanjo may not be as bright as all of you think he is.

I have watched a few of Yemi's videos. He does not sound extra-ordinary

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by omenka(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
@@@@@ Na wa oo!! Wetin Rambo Sambo do una?? See as drink wan comot for my nose here!! cheesycheesycheesycheesy

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
gej and sambo are competing for who can lie most

20 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by BossAyuk: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
You don't mean it Mr Sambo grin

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by opyzy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Mtcheeew Sambo can't say that I guess he was under duress

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by oliy24(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
you are right my VP, he has touch every sector leaving dem from good to worst, 2 bastards. I can't believe this are the people ruling this country. God please give us buhari next year, because I know PDP are doing great job to prepare themselves for 2015 rigging (not election )

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by adamskutty(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hahahaha! grin

This sculpture suddenly came to life after been quaranteed as jonah running mate grin

I don see person were dey clueless pass jonah. grin

15 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by IamDejman(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sambo don dey lie embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by Wendyslim(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
We hear

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has Performed In All Sectors - Sambo by coded01: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
If I hear... tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun, Fayemi Planning Massive Clampdown On AD Leaders, Party Claims / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity / An Open Letter To Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.