Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting (2126 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Is It Wrong To Ask Ur Gf For Sex Everytime She Comes Visiting / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Godmother(f): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
So... I noticed that whenever I visit any of my male friends or even a chiker, they always insist on paying my fare back. Me I always refuse the money, especially if its the first time I'm visiting. Wanna ask, is it like a norn now to give money to a girl when she visits? And I'm I in the wrong for rejecting the offer.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
So... I noticed that whenever I visit any of my male friends or even a chiker, they always insist on paying my fare back. Me I always refuse the money, especially if its the first time I'm visiting. Wanna ask, is it like a norn now to give money to a girl when she visits? And I'm I in the wrong for rejecting the offer

Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by jmoore(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
You are a big girl na. So keep rejecting the offers.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by redcliff: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Godmother(f): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
I opened this thread cos I want to know if what I'm doing is right, cos I ve kind of being out of the dating pool for a while. This is not an attention-seeking thread and if you have nothing good to say please take a walk.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by LewisO: 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
DancingSkeleton:
So... I noticed that whenever I visit any of my male friends or even a chiker, they always insist on paying my fare back. Me I always refuse the money, especially if its the first time I'm visiting. Wanna ask, is it like a norn now to give money to a girl when she visits? And I'm I in the wrong for rejecting the offer

Guy! will u stop this crap u doing angry

It's kidding!

Stop wasting "Space" for no genuine comment...
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by LewisO: 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
Godmother:
I opened this thread cos I want to know if what I'm doing is right, cos I ve kind of being out of the dating pool for a while. This is not an attention-seeking thread and if you have nothing good to say please take a walk.
If it's convenient for u why not?

But sometimes do lay low, so as not to seem downgrading to them.

Coz some may reason it as u think they aren't up to par in giving u or like they aren't capable of it...

2 Likes

Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Hawlahscho(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
redcliff:
Attention seeker

Noooooo, I don't think she's an attention seeker.

What she's saying is still straight and not complicated, simple and it happens.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by ichidodo: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
Heck i've been TPed several times when i visited my long time gf...i pick the checks..but its a warm feeling being taking care of for a change.So it isn't a big deal.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by tosyne2much(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Godmother:
OP, the title of your thread bear the same name with the one on the FP. Why not change the title to " Ladies, Do You Reject Transport Fare From Guys"
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Juliaann(f): 2:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Op you are doing the right thing
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Godmother(f): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, the title of your thread bear the same name with the one on the FP. Why not change the title to " Ladies, Do You Reject Transport Fare From Guys"

The topics are similar but not entirely the same. If anything, its looking at the other topic from the other angle so there's no need changing the topic.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Godmother(f): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Juliaann:
Op you are doing the right thing

Thanx Juliaann
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by tosyne2much(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Godmother:

The topics are similar but not entirely the same. If anything, its looking at the other topic from the other angle so there's no need changing the topic.
I'm telling you the truth. That's the only way you thread could hit FP or be taken serious [/i]
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by tpiadotcom: 3:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Godmother:
So... I noticed that whenever I visit any of my male friends or even a chiker, they always insist on paying my fare back. Me I always refuse the money, especially if its the first time I'm visiting. Wanna ask, is it like a norn now to give money to a girl when she visits? And I'm I in the wrong for rejecting the offer.

whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 4:25am On Apr 28, 2015
Godmother:
I u wanna kip rejecting, do it with a nice gesture
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Godmother(f): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
I only reject when its the first time though and if I'm not too close to you. But if I am and you give to me then I don't see the need to reject.
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Tonischuller(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Adonbilivit........oya Visit me tomorrow lemme confirm tongue
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by xpac01(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
Godmother:
I only reject when its the first time though and if I'm not too close to you. But if I am and you give to me then I don't see the need to reject.

Seriously for me, when a lady rejects my tfare offer, her reputation gets so boosted, and I find myself loving and respecting her even though I was only skeeming for a piece of her body, I begin to value her.
Op, continue with that attitude it definitely makes a guy to rate you different from others, and if he is cool he will definitely find ways to reciprocate by buying you nice things money can buy..

1 Like

Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Duru009(m): 12:39am On Nov 06, 2015
Dont worry girl.......

Keep on visiting n widening ur pu*y n makin it slack........

Welldone........ Miss visitor
Re: Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 06, 2015
Its ok when you visit and he offers. But its so crass when plans are made for you to visit and you begin to demand for T-fare upfront. Like visiting a guy is an avenue to make money, or you can't transport yourself to his house. Ladies pls try not to blame guys when they take you for granted, because some of you have a funny way of coming off as cheap

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Sets To Wed A Romancelander. See Pics!! / Would You Accept This Kind Of Wedding (photo)? / Why Do Some Ladies Like Sending Mixed Signals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.