Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose (38848 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by chacoonder(m): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
farem:

Small mind, you are limited in scope and horizon! It was in the HEADLINES that Pst adeboye did not only worship in the home of any less privilege congregant but last week with condemned and outcast at KIRIKIRI PRISON.

Say something else. You may have bitterness against successful people, but anytime you want to come out hard on them, prepare your facts and not sentiments. Thank you
Thank God for nairaland, If not, where else would dumb and unintelligent people like you display their prowess.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by farem: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
chacoonder:
Thank God for nairaland, If not, where else would dumb and unintelligent people like you display their prowess.

Your confusions are being addressed each time they come upon you. simple 'thank you' you cannot utter. Is this malady hopeless??
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
NOIBMUUL:

Naturally, real men of God are not known to associate with evil men. A courtesy visit is not compulsory except they have their own personal agenda!

I think you need to read your Bible again lol. Make sure to tell me where he committed a sin. Stop being so judgmental
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
you shut up your cancer mouth i didnt ask u to quote me. When gej was knelling down and beging him in 2011, why didn't u call it courtsey call that an olumba olumba turns an rccg faithful. These men of God can even play the politics chess more than the politicians themselves, are u aware that obj and oyedepo are so much tight that fayose asked oyedepo to help him beg obj once

And so it is a sin for a Pastor to be friends with politicians. Puhleeeeaassseee!! You are just g4apsing at straws here. Christians don't marginalise. Read your Bible well
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by oziegbe2015: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
netizenbuzz:

And so it is a sin for a Pastor to be friends with politicians. Puhleeeeaassseee!! You are just g4apsing at straws here. Christians don't marginalise. Read your Bible well
speak for yourself. Christianity is personal and you cant question any who marginalised oga blink blink ur can president is an example of one that has sold his soul to the devil for private jet and university, he can today openly arrange press briefring that christians should vote clueless whether he killed the country or not. Wake up christianity has long been compromised
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Legendoscar2: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
aanumama:
Fayose na aproco now, so I don't expect less.
The man like camera pass anything now.
Nah...Godswill Akpabio and OKorocha are worse
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Ayatullah(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tibins:

SHUT UP PLEASE.... MUST YOU INSULT EVERYONE THAT COMES YOUR WAY... WHAT KIND OF HOME TRAINING DO EVEN HAVE GOSH....
YOU ARE A WEAKLING!
The type of home training I had enables me to stand up and shout at confusionists and criminals calling themselves pastors. I am not brought up like you to bow to ordinary mortal criminals. I am a Jesus fan, and you should know it well that Jesus could have used a whip to whip the hell out of Fayose the rascal just as he did for those trading in the synagogue in his day.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by joshua45realdayo(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
wow..... that's nice. my beloved pastors
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by thkuf: 4:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Ps Kumuyi visits different countries and meets with country leaders. So visiting Ekiti state governor should not be a big deal. No political motive should be attached.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by SenatorJames(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
God bless our true men of God for performing their duties as the spiritual head of the nation.
Re: Photos: Pastor Adeboye & Deeper Life GO Pastor Kumuyi Visit Governor Fayose by Emnyte(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2015
chacoonder:
For what!!!!...bloody hypocrites.
chacoonder:
chacoonder:
why do some people just prefer insulting others. nawa o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / Dead Man Wakes Up After Three Days / Shiite Muslims In Jos Celebrate Christmas In A Church With Christians Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.