Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders (701 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / After Sex, Do You Tell Your Partner, "Thank You" / Dearest Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by ladymichael: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Really don't know how to thank you.

Thank you so much, to each and every one of you that took the time to respond and even viewed, thank you.

With over 22,000 views and over 300 responses am utterly surprised and feel blessed.

You have also helped a lot of singles out there who are troubled as well as confused

When I decided to put this up { she's 35 and doesn't have toasters}, I was sceptical and was expecting atleast a few responses including insults of course but little did I know..........

May God always shine the light on directions in your life choices, may you never lack and May 2015 be a year of blessings to you,amen
Re: Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by saaedlee: 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
And God bless you too for creating intresting threads
Re: Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by Anyi3(m): 10:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
OP, seriously just between two of us, are you the girl in question?
Re: Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Anyi3:

exactly what I wanted to ask
Re: Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
Anyi3:

A 35 year-old is a lady. Not a girl. grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Thank You,my Dearest Nairalanders by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Anyi3:

yes

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Give Him A Slap And Let Him Go / We Want Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.