Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts (32269 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by funkiebully: 7:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:

Those Sai Buhari chants are products of you and the writers' imagination.
The only shocker in 2015 will be when Buhari loses and the northerners find out that they didn't even come to sweeping the South west as you online agents of deception have made them to believe.
Abusidiqu has never been a reliable source.

U beat me to it, imagine sai buhari in YORUBA land, some paid apc journalist don't know How to spice up lies.

What has chant of said buhari got to do with state governor? Is fayose contesting for president abi buhari want to be ekiti governor?

Pigeon size chicken indeed.

Voice of Abusidiqu, hands of APC.

2015 go clear for una eye.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by harry509: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Aklofs:
educated people my foot.
educated illiterates.
dats was den my dear. Jst few of dm thet Rr educated.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
ok pisture nko
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by mfm04622: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2014
ziccoit:
So much more for presumed educated Ekiti indigenes. Imagine some people actually travelled a long distance for free chicken. O Ma SE o.

It was actually not free! 2K was removed from their salary and they were asked to go and collect gift worth that at the collection centre. Reason nobody was willing to give it up

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by delishpot: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2014
olassy239:
i can die for GMB

Done.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by cashkid: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2014
they never see anything,wen u love food more than the future of ur kids, this is wat u get grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by prophetfire: 7:46am On Dec 26, 2014
These simpletons dt used to falsely claim dt dey re d most educated state in nigeria until official statistics exposed them. Now I see what they realy are- the most poverty stricken n hungry myopic foolish state in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Sunbassen(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen a governor do! Haba... Improve the state's economy, make items affordable; at xmas and other festive periods, announce 50 - 70% price slash to enable common man afford. With the number of Professors and PhD holders in Ekiti... These 'pigeon-size' chickens they're sharing in Ekiti: Diaris god oooOoooooOOooOooOoo

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by funkiebully: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Aklofs:
educated people my foot.
educated illiterates.

So they are no longer educated bc they rejected APC? Hahahaha! Same way thieves becomes " progressives" once they join apc.

U people are funny.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by san316(m): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha.

Wayyooooo! I am laughing my arse out. my God! pigeon sized chicken.

Hahahahahahaha ;DHahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahaha.

Wayyooooo! I am laughing my arse out. my God! pigeon sized chicken.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Suzyky4u(f): 7:49am On Dec 26, 2014
Must they pass tru all that stress just for chicken? Can't they buy in their houses? undecided
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by dungburu: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
We the Ekiti people know for sure whom Fayose is. Who know he's thug, we know he's very cunny and arrogant ,we know him so well and what he could likely do. But we love him hypertensively n not too knowing the reason. Though he is a man of action and un-gentlemanly-like, we love him so compare to that silent killer called Fayeun. The teachers came to d venue not because of the chicken bt they just want to come and feel their governor because of the passionate love they have for him. They love him speak because is talks comically and fearlessly. That's Fayose for u.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by abusman(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:

Those Sai Buhari chants are products of you and the writers' imagination.
The only shocker in 2015 will be when Buhari loses and the northerners find out that they didn't even come to sweeping the South west as you online agents of deception have made them to believe.
Abusidiqu has never been a reliable source.

Why u dey vex dey para nah. Watch till 29/05/2015 and see how Buhari/Osibanjo will match into Aso Rock with style. Sai Buhari!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by cashkid: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
funkiebully:

U beat me to it, imagine sai buhari in YORUBA land, some paid apc journalist don't know How to spice up lies.

What has chant of said buhari got to do with state governor? Is fayose contesting for president abi buhari want to be ekiti governor?

Pigeon size chicken indeed.

Voice of Abusidiqu, hands of APC.

2015 go clear for una eye.

keep deceiving urself oooooooo, even a blind man c from the picture that the chicken are pigeon size grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Enjoy ur pigeon size chicken while it lasts boy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
This angered the teachers the
more, as they started shouting:”How much will one teacher get if N2m is shared among more than 18,000 teachers in both primary and secondary schools?”
probably N150 per teacher. Lol. Anyway nothing concern me. Deal with d man. Afterall you all voted for him
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Marvin67: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2014
The first thing I did after reading this news was to look at the source. If it's not punch, Vanguard, Guardian, Nation, Channels, Sahara reporters etc, then it's not reliable. I don't believe the part of the people shouting sai Buhari.

The issue here is greed. If the Fayose is giving out rice and Chicken, it's supposed to be for the poor, not for everyone. I don't see any reason why people would drive their cars or spend 1k on transport just to collect something they can afford.

Let's praise the good and condemn the bad. Fayemi left Ekiti in a mess, cleared the state account, owed salaries for 3 months, was far from the people, and didn't look at the immediate needs of the people. Fayose has paid up all the outstanding and is only owing for half of december. I think he needs to be commended for that, considering that some states are yet to pay for november.

Fayose didn't say he won't develop the state, development would come, but the people would also be fed while the state is being developed.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Emmyvans: 7:52am On Dec 26, 2014
fkaz:

http://abusidiqu.com/ekiti-teachers-curse-governor-fayose-over-xmas-gifts/

Simple economics, create the enabling environment ... even our elders knew it... Teach a man how to catch fish, not how to eat fish... Give him the tools, the knowledge and if he adds determination, he will not only feed himself, he'll feed his family,, neighbours, his community... He'll not only feed for today, he'll feed for tomorrow and beyond...

I guess Fayose wasn't paying attention to the elders of his time. SMH
Stomach Infrastructure my foot...
80, 000 bags of rice @9000 is 720million naira.
If he uses that money to fix adjoining roads to the farmlands in Ekiti state, does he know the business opportunities he would 've created for the residents of Ekiti to make money and buy their own bags of rice n chicken next Christmas.

God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by sundoj08(m): 7:54am On Dec 26, 2014
cococandy:
This is so funny grin
lmao its absolutely insane. Merry xmas
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by VanityUponVanit: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti, what one loves to eat does not trouble stomach.(that is to say, ohun to wu omo je kii run ninu)
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by wabuk(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2014
Won o ti ri nkankan
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by smartleo(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti people just turn themselves to a laughing stock of the nation with all these rubbish infrastures called stomach infrastructures.I do remember though that my Geography teacher back then in secondary school is an ekiti man,and I have many of the ekiti people as respected friends but the turn of the current show is quite shameful.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by tomzman: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
This is what you get when you think with your stomach. A thug offered you rice and you decided to vote him instead of an intellectual. Go on Ekiti people, enjoy your suffering for you have just started!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by philips70(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Leopards were never created to change their skins. By voting Fayose Ekiti have touched the Tiger By The Tail.

Sai Fayose till 2018!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti - Fountain of Stomach infrastructure knowledge
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Solowande(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Where is d pigeon size chicken u claim were share?Assuming it's true, go to some states and c what were given to teachers then u will know dat dis guy tried. Another APC town crier
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by hogunzy(m): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2014
Yoruba will say:eni da omi so iwaju lo ma n te ile tutu"the person that pours water on the ground will walk on cold ground"Na there problem be that
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by gannod(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2014
Most of these haters will probably die of ruptured artery or high blood pressure because of Fayose. No amount of lies will help you. Fayose was at deeper life camp ground yesterday morning and later came to the stadium with pastor E.A.Adeboye around noon. I was at the stadium when pastor Adeboye came in with the Governor. So where did you get information that teachers were at agric. olope,waiting for him. You know what it means when he is shuttling between deeper life camp ground-pastor Kumuyi was also in town and the stadium.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by legendsilver(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Stomach infrastructure lol,Fayose is a funny guy who loves to play his people.Ekiti people just dey start,he'll keep manipulating them.he stopped at a phone booth to make call like a normal man or student and he's siphoning billions into foreign accounts
Please o! Is there still phone booth in Nigeria? Its being long I saw one.

Ekiti kete, a land of "Alatenujes". grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Walelavender(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2014
This is just the tip of the iceberg. How could a Governor assemble thousands of teachers in a place, for chicken distribution? SA to the governor on Stomach Infrastructure is really playing with his job o. This when you vote for clueless people. Ekiti will never forget Fayose in a hurry. Enjoy your rice and chicken while they last. Happy boxing day o jare

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by manutdadex(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2014
ziccoit:
So much more for presumed educated Ekiti indigenes. Imagine some people actually travelled a long distance for free chicken. O Ma SE o.
thank u, its nt abt d governor, he has delivered on his promise..but y wud a teacher drive down because of chicken? D same way our graduate went for job test in a stadium...sometimes we no dey think if we don see free tinz
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by jwart(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Some promise but never deliver. Fayose promise and delivered. It's not a matter of spending N800 to transport for a N1000 chicken but the joy of seeing it at all. Remember too that many didn't even spend N50 to that venue. It's better to get things centralise in other for all to get the little meant for them than decentralising and not seeing the result. God bless the governor and GEJ.
may God bless them according to there hand work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.