Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts (32268 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
goldfings:

What is bad is bad. There is nothing like small thief. This what poverty does to a man, it takes away your decency and kills your sense of reasoning. Some1 takes 100 from you and gives you 50kobo and you're happy.
The rate at which Nigerians celebrate mediocrity is alarming. Our government at all levels is full of mediocres and under performers.
The youths of this country are the problems of this country. They are either myopic or visionless.
Get my point clearly. We've had governors who promised heaven and earth without giving even one naira in the past. Will you crucify a man for doing the little he promised? The point is not him not giving them but the value was less. Merry Xmas and God bless.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
ziccoit:
So much more for presumed educated Ekiti indigenes. Imagine some people actually travelled a long distance for free chicken. O Ma SE o.

Education is not tantamount to sense
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Fourwinds: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Can you please highlight any of your APC's governors who gave even N500 chicken this festive season too? God is not bias. For God's ministers (Adeboye & Kumuyi) to pay the same governor a courtesy visit alone is a sign of better things to come. God bless you as you reason along my line or even yours..
so pstrs. Adeboye and Kumuyi visiting Fayose is a sign of good things to come rite? How many times did Obasanjo visited Pastor Adeboye and what came out of his government? Look im a Christian and i don't believe in all dis because dis and dat prayed for A or B. A reasonable Christian sits down and perform and not been seen around with ministers of God as a sign dat he is working. U cannt use my religion to brain wash me. Rather i look at what u stand for
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by iamrealdeji(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
legendsilver:

Please o! Is there still phone booth in Nigeria? Its being long I saw one.

Ekiti kete, a land of "Alatenujes". grin grin grin grin
I wonder o,Ekiti is like Nigeria in 1994,thats why the people are not smart enough to know that Fayose is there to dupe them,he has 21st century mind set but the people have 20th century mind set
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by phlamesG: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Awood dey run belle o
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fayose and chickens!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by hayatou27: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=29205549]Stomach infrastructure lol,Fayose is a funny guy who loves to play his people.Ekiti people just dey start,he'll keep manipulating them.he stopped at a phone booth to make call like a normal man or student and he's siphoning billions into foreign accounts[/quote
are ekiti people beggars?
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Neplusultra(f): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:
They should enjoy endure Fayose till 2018, since they preferred voting a tout to a gentleman. Like I have earlier said, 2015 shall surely be a shocker. Previously, they welcomed Fayose to an occasion with their "Sai Buhari" chant, they still repeated it at this occasion. Buhari shall surely shock the Jonathanians/Samboriboberians come February!
which one be Samboriboberians again na Lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by iamrealdeji(m): 1:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=hayatou27 post=29215324][/quote]
They're not beggars,they're just easy to manipulate,give them a bag of rice and eat corn on the main road like a bush man,they'd love you

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by iamrealdeji(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
[quote author=hayatou27 post=29215324][/quote]
They're not beggars,they're just easy to manipulate,give them a bag of rice and eat corn on the main road like a bush man,they'd love you,act like a local man,they'd call you omoluabi and say you're so humble,with that,they'd vote you in,they like stupid men that do stupid things

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by minister2015: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamrealdeji:

They're not beggars,they're just easy to manipulate,give them a bag of rice and eat corn on the main road like a bush man,they'd love you
Omo u go kill me with laugh o
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by timtom: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
They asked for it and they now have it. Let them endure till 2018
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by sojjy: 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Some promise but never deliver. Fayose promise and delivered. It's not a matter of spending N800 to transport for a N1000 chicken but the joy of seeing it at all. Remember too that many didn't even spend N50 to that venue. It's better to get things centralise in other for all to get the little meant for them than decentralising and not seeing the result. God bless the governor and GEJ.

Brainless........

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by iyaayi(f): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Buhahahaha stomach infrastructure, good for them..... De neva knw anytin, they've just started
Gaskiya!!!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
sojjy:

Brainless........
May the good God have mercy on you. Why do some persons like you resort to insults to pass across their point? Merry Xmas and God bless.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Solowande(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
hogunzy:
what happened in APC states?
What happen? pls refresh my mind. do they has more job employment than d pdp states?
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by ezebunafo(m): 12:31am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmm spiritually there is more to it than meet the eyes they may think they are collecting chickens but its a sought of ritual
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by fuckerholic(m): 1:30am On Dec 27, 2014
donphilopus:
They should enjoy endure Fayose till 2018, since they preferred voting a tout to a gentleman. Like I have earlier said, 2015 shall surely be a shocker. Previously, they welcomed Fayose to an occasion with their "Sai Buhari" chant, they still repeated it at this occasion. Buhari shall surely shock the Jonathanians/Samboriboberians come February!
. Omo wake up and stop dreaming...we (Jonathanians) control and holds the system tight..no shaking..nothing dey happen.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by fuckerholic(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2014
donphilopus:
Do you see GEJ as someone shaky about next year ? Just relax we are in control...the balm of gilead isn't sleeping and he is gonna compete and shock again those sons of infidel.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by hogunzy(m): 1:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Solowande:
What happen? pls refresh my mind. do they has more job employment than d pdp states?
the development is unmatchable
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by tit(f): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2014
Fayose will ignore and forgive the few lazy teachers who are cursing those that will pay their January salary.
The majority of hard working teachers in Ekiti are solidly behind Fayose!
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Solowande(m): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2014
hogunzy:
the development is unmatchable
Be Specific And pick one of dis state u are boostin of
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by hogunzy(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Solowande:
Be Specific And pick one of dis state u are boostin of
am not comparing states cos I have not been to all state before what am saying is that let take Oyo state for example ajimobi led adminstration success is unmatchable with the forma governors which are pdp
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Solowande(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2014
hogunzy:
am not comparing states cos I have not been to all state before what am saying is that let take Oyo state for example ajimobi led adminstration success is unmatchable with the forma governors which are pdp
When pipo are saying dat Gov Amechi try in rivers state, was it when he was in pdp or apc dat he does all wat he did for rivers state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The 55th Anniversary Of NBA (Pics) / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.