Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts (32272 Views)

Ekiti Teachers Get N144m Vehicle, Housing Loans / Muslim Group Attacks Gov. Fayose Over Malicious Newspaper Adverts / Sani Abacha’s Daughter, Gumsu Slams Fayose Over Controversial Advertorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2014
anigbajumo:
to see d gov,dnt u read d content of message?d teachers ar furious @him.....jst imagine #800 chicken 4 family man.haba!!!!
What if they were not given at all as in the cases of some governors who will promise and not fulfil? It's not an issue of the teachers not given but the value was less than their expectation right? For once, try to commend the governor's effort of fulfilling his promise in the first place.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Janet101(f): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Good for them....Make I go collect my own rice n chicken grin
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
check that second pic is that old woman a teacher? shocked
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2014
Fourwinds:
i don't blame u for writing dis rather it is d voters who willingly voted Fayose. At least dey are reaping deir reward. So also to d rest of Nigerians, come February if u like vote nonsense. D bible says chose between life and death because u have been given d free will
Can you please highlight any of your APC's governors who gave even N500 chicken this festive season too? God is not bias. For God's ministers (Adeboye & Kumuyi) to pay the same governor a courtesy visit alone is a sign of better things to come. God bless you as you reason along my line or even yours..
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by anigbajumo(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
What if they were not given at all as in the cases of some governors who will promise and not fulfil? It's not an issue of the teachers not given but the value was less than their expectation right? For once, try to commend the governor's effort of fulfilling his promise in the first place.
which promise is dat?#800 chicken is nt enough 4me to eat nt to talk of family of 4,5 nd 6....yeye promise
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by zingobaby: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
He is Ekiti Choice,why complaining.They will bear it till next 4yrs
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by christopher123(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by anigbajumo(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Can you please highlight any of your APC's governors who gave even N500 chicken this festive season too? God is not bias. For God's ministers (Adeboye & Kumuyi) to pay the same governor a courtesy visit alone is a sign of better things to come. God bless you as you reason along my line or even yours..
APC gov give out arrers to dea workers....even fashola paid 13mnth salary to lag civil serv...
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2014
anigbajumo:
APC gov give out arrers to dea workers....even fashola paid 13mnth salary to lag civil serv...
Please refer to the thread on States owing workers for more details. Commend this governor for once please. Merry Xmas and God bless.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Kingspin(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2014
eleko1:
Na so persin dey dash 2k away like dat abi?Even Father Xmas nor dey give thing anyhow.it is their money
Is the government feeding everybody.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by eleko1: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
So the 2k the oshoko Gov deducted from their salary is meant for d state gov abi?
Kingspin:

Is the government feeding everybody.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Sylvarresta(m): 9:59am On Dec 26, 2014
donodion:

Ekiti people especially teachers got wht they deserve. Let them enjoy the treatment for the next 4 years.
Abi o tank God for Ajimobi here, we had a lovely xmas yesterday
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Sylvarresta(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Ajimobi always give Oyo state workers 13 month salary(free one month salary)
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Kingspin(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2014
eleko1:
So the 2k the oshoko Gov deducted from their salary is meant for d state gov abi?
Check another page please.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by shadrach77: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2014
how did this tout become a governor for god's sake?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by eleko1: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2014
I dnt nid to check any page cos I have first information of the happenstance in Ekiti Govt house.Need to tell u more but nay
Kingspin:

Check another page please.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by anigbajumo(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Please refer to the thread on States owing workers for more details. Commend this governor for once please. Merry Xmas and God bless.
he does nt worth it............
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by giftiebrown(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Buhahahaha stomach infrastructure, good for them..... De neva knw anytin, they've just started
Dts his no.1,2 nd 3 agenda...nice hamper mr. gov
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:

What is bad is bad. There is nothing like small thief. This what poverty does to a man, it takes away your decency and kills your sense of reasoning. Some1 takes 100 from you and gives you 50kobo and you're happy.
The rate at which Nigerians celebrate mediocrity is alarming. Our government at all levels is full of mediocres and under performers.
The youths of this country are the problems of this country. They are either myopic or visionless.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Some promise but never deliver. Fayose promise and delivered. It's not a matter of spending N800 to transport for a N1000 chicken but the joy of seeing it at all. Remember too that many didn't even spend N50 to that venue. It's better to get things centralise in other for all to get the little meant for them than decentralising and not seeing the result. God bless the governor and GEJ.
Bros I don't blame you at all. You will agree with me that poverty has a way of distorting ones reasoning.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by luvlife007: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2014
Xmas chicken!
Xmas chicken!!
Xmas chicken!!!
No matter how small it is, grap ur copy. Now
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2014
myhoodlink:
Some promise but never deliver. Fayose promise and delivered. It's not a matter of spending N800 to transport for a N1000 chicken but the joy of seeing it at all. Remember too that many didn't even spend N50 to that venue. It's better to get things centralise in other for all to get the little meant for them than decentralising and not seeing the result. God bless the governor and GEJ.

Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Hunger ooooooooo

Una no dey shame?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by babypipsy: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Let them chop the rice and chicken. Very soon he will have to share Flagyl and Tetracycline...
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Bodkem(m): 10:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Wy Ekiti pple dey campaign again after election. Dey should bear n carry their cross.
Mumu pple.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2014
clown govt
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2014
babypipsy:
Let them chop the rice and chicken. Very soon he will have to share Flagyl and Tetracycline...
u got d drill
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2014
luvlife007:
Xmas chicken!
Xmas chicken!!
Xmas chicken!!!
No matter how small it is, grap ur copy. Now

abi naw,we neva see anything for ekiti
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Mc4larin: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2014
Ekiti state
The home educated illiterates

Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by olak3: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
They should park well joor! No be wetin dem plant dey germinate so?
the so called teachers condemn fayemi voted fayose for stomach infrastructure. that is what they want which is food
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2014
abuayman:

Hypocrite
You can still present your points in more sensible ways than name calling. Merry Xmas and God bless.
Re: Ekiti Teachers Curse Governor Fayose Over Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
flamingtiger:

Bros I don't blame you at all. You will agree with me that poverty has a way of distorting ones reasoning.
There more sensible ways of presenting your points than insults. Merry Xmas and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / Why I Was Removed As Senate Leader – Ndume / Abdulaziz Nyako And Adamu Kamale Fight At Yola Airport Over Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.