Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,493 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k (5375 Views)

JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets / Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by stopdat: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Okupe should desist from telling us why we should not vote for Buhari he should rather sell his own candidate (GEJ) by telling us why we should vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Trut(m): 7:30am On Dec 26, 2014
Just list only 10 achievement of GMB, they APC fans are here abusing Dr. Okupe.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by spenca: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2014
Goddex:

[size=15pt]Transparency International 2014 report showed that Nigeria's corruption is reducing under Jonathan. Let us talk with facts not the overhyped propaganda of the APC.

By the way, I am sure the APC states will be the most corrupt if TI goes futher to report a state by state corruption index[/size]

Corruption reduced ? What happened to the subsidy scam , agricultural fertilizer scam ? Pension scam ? Excess crude fund missing ? NNPC mission money ? To mention but a few of many more and you call all these propaganda ? I will tell you transparency international is right corruption reduced but in correlation with the Revenue generated during this period ? They are so wrong on the degree of corruption. "APC state" ? With the rate at which the so called non-"APC states"barely build a simple public toilet for the use of a lay man?
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
List just 10 achievements of buhari and all this so called progressive party supporters could do is to abuse doyin and OP, am sure most of them are searching for buhari's achievement in google but they are coming up blank.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by theshadyexpress(m): 7:41am On Dec 26, 2014
ephemm:
Who is Doyin Okupe?

Is it not that dindinrin that we say can never become the governor of Ogun State.

The ediot keeps writing like òpònú

Pls answer the question and stop dodging

APC e-goats dodging questions since 00bc

GEJ till buhari dance shoki

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by theshadyexpress(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2014
spenca:

Corruption reduced ? What happened to the subsidy scam , agricultural fertilizer scam ? Pension scam ? Excess crude fund missing ? NNPC mission money ? To mention but a few of many more and you call all these propaganda ? I will tell you transparency international is right corruption reduced but in correlation with the Revenue generated during this period ? They are so wrong on the degree of corruption. "APC state" ? With the rate at which the so called non-"APC states"barely build a simple public toilet for the use of a lay man?
Dear APC supporter pls don't try to change the topic,just list ten achievements of osama binhari and prove okupe wrong
Or is it because he has none u r raining insults on okupe?the faraud call binhari has been exposed,he is as visionless and clueless like the goat in my backyard

GEJ till buhari list his ten achievements as HOS

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by mazzi: 8:04am On Dec 26, 2014
Thankz to online media,coz we ave been using it to expose the lies of Apc.now apc should list just only ten achievementz of buhari.but the can't,rather the are here raining insults.ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chamboy(m): 8:27am On Dec 26, 2014
nationwide1:
Do they live in other countries they also rate? Does WHO live here when they declared that our polio prevalent rate is down to single figure? Did WHO live here when they declared us ebola free? I discover that most opinions against Jonathan on NL are not based on facts but on hatred.
me n u know, The. Rating by TI is trash
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by spenca: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2014
theshadyexpress:

Dear APC supporter pls don't try to change the topic,just list ten achievements of osama binhari and prove okupe wrong
Or is it because he has none u r raining insults on okupe?the faraud call binhari has been exposed,he is as visionless and clueless like the goat in my backyard

GEJ till buhari list his ten achievements as HOS

Partly we seem to forget that General Muhammadu Buhari’s time as head of state was barely for two years but still I will do well to state the obvious many politician including Okupe have tried to taint. GMB's reign was a defining moment to re-invent morality and deal with the cancer of corruption, that seemed to be out of hand, hence, some draconian emergency decrees were introduced by his Supreme Military Executive Council to deal with those and other pertinent issues endemic to the society. Compared to other military regimes before and after him, General Buhari’s administration can be described as a benevolent dictatorship though ruthless at times and the regime succeeded in saving the moral fibers and souls of its citizens, or at least until Buhari’s government was untimely replaced by the “evil genius”. More importantly, by leading people with qualitative and disciplined leadership that was free of corruption, inertia, nepotism, racial and religious disharmony; Buharis reign was a government that gave Nigerians total security and peace, a period that was certainly at variance with the current failed administration under GEJ & SAMBO it also gave Nigerians hope and reason to work diligently and selflessly together for the benefit of Nigeria. Remember the numerous new culture on self-reliance, discipline, honesty, integrity, reporting to work in time, queuing up to get things, And while all that was happening Buhari was telling the world that he would not sell our oil in the cheap even if he had to go by trade barter to import commodities we needed while saving our foreign reserves. Coupled with the elimination of the insurgency during his reign are sufficient reasons alone to say he did well for Nigeria in less than two years, if Buhari hadn't stopped that insurgency a lot would have happened to this nation and okupe and saTANist come out to act like the man had half a dozen of years like GEJ with nothing to show , I will clamor to okupe to temper his sentiments with reason in order not to ridicule the more during this period, Nigerians don't forget.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chamboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
One function of a president, A president is meant to create benchmarks... Buhari Stated Environmental sanitation which we still observe till date... Okupe should tell me One benchmark, His Oga have set...

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chamboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
One function of a president, A president is meant to create benchmarks... Buhari Stated Environmental sanitation which we still observe till date... Okupe should tell me One benchmark, His Oga has set...
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by mogentle(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Bastard Okupe, pls mention 10 completed projects/achievements of GEJ in his first two years of his 6 years. At least GMB ruled for less than 2 years.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by Trut(m): 8:51am On Dec 26, 2014
chamboy:
One function of a president, A president is meant to create benchmarks... Buhari Stated Environmental sanitation which we still observe till date... Okupe should tell me One benchmark, His Oga has set...

Stop ranting, just list ten achievement and get 250k.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by beetruth: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2014
What is it with APC n followers? Can't they just talk without insults, abuses and curses? Are they not learned enough to drive home points without lies? Not saying others don't but theirs is just too .........

Note: I follow neither PDP or APC as I C them as a bunch of recycled thieves under different names.

#myopinion

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by GOGMIG(m): 9:03am On Dec 26, 2014
shame on APShit, you guys love propaganda, even with reinforcement #250k you guys cant give us proof, instead you behave like you leaders, you GEJ clueless then your cluelessness is 85% higher than that of GEJ. e.g is ur GMB saying he'll meet with generals on how to tackle BH, as if the ones surrounding GEJ are Fulani headsmen

GEJ till 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by ebube89(f): 9:05am On Dec 26, 2014
spenca:

Partly we seem to forget that General Muhammadu Buhari’s time as head of state was barely for two years but still I will do well to state the obvious many politician including Okupe have tried to taint. GMB's reign was a defining moment to re-invent morality and deal with the cancer of corruption, that seemed to be out of hand, hence, some draconian emergency decrees were introduced by his Supreme Military Executive Council to deal with those and other pertinent issues endemic to the society. Compared to other military regimes before and after him, General Buhari’s administration can be described as a benevolent dictatorship though ruthless at times and the regime succeeded in saving the moral fibers and souls of its citizens, or at least until Buhari’s government was untimely replaced by the “evil genius”. More importantly, by leading people with qualitative and disciplined leadership that was free of corruption, inertia, nepotism, racial and religious disharmony; Buharis reign was a government that gave Nigerians total security and peace, a period that was certainly at variance with the current failed administration under GEJ & SAMBO it also gave Nigerians hope and reason to work diligently and selflessly together for the benefit of Nigeria. Remember the numerous new culture on self-reliance, discipline, honesty, integrity, reporting to work in time, queuing up to get things, And while all that was happening Buhari was telling the world that he would not sell our oil in the cheap even if he had to go by trade barter to import commodities we needed while saving our foreign reserves. Coupled with the elimination of the insurgency during his reign are sufficient reasons alone to say he did well for Nigeria in less than two years, if Buhari hadn't stopped that insurgency a lot would have happened to this nation and okupe and saTANist come out to act like the man had half a dozen of years like GEJ with nothing to show , I will clamor to okupe to temper his sentiments with reason in order not to ridicule the more during this period, Nigerians don't forget.
u hav just said nothing. pls can u tell me any rich president before d reign of buhari as president?? BUHARI STARTED CORRUPTION COS AFTER HIM NIGERIA STARTED PRODUCING PRESIDENTS WHO WHERE BILLIONAIRES(ABACHA,BABANGIDA) etc he created d foundation for corruption which is very obvious and also toppling a democratic govt

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by mogentle(m): 9:13am On Dec 26, 2014
mogentle:
Bastard Okupe, pls mention 10 completed projects/achievements of GEJ in his first two years of his 6 years. At least GMB ruled for less than 2 years.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by tomakint: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
Look at de APC niggas raining curse on op just becos he said de truth
Had it been he lied and maybe said GEJ is the worst president, dey FOOLS abusing him would hv praised him to the high heavens
But look at the diabolical followers of a devil
I swear a naakkked thunder dat has been subjected to intensive sulphonation in the absence of air will fire the person dat will quote me and say rubbish angry
Your prayers have been ANSWERED!
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by mogentle(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2014
GOGMIG:
shame on APShit, you guys love propaganda, even with reinforcement #250k you guys cant give us proof, instead you behave like you leaders, you GEJ clueless then your cluelessness is 85% higher than that of GEJ. e.g is ur GMB saying he'll meet with generals on how to tackle BH, as if the ones surrounding GEJ are Fulani headsmen

GEJ till 2019

Another clueless on rampage.
Name just 10 completed projects of GEJ in his first 2 years in his 6 years or shut your gut.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by abacus(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2014
gboss4sure:
List just 10 achievements of buhari and all this so called progressive party supporters could do is to abuse doyin and OP, am sure most of them are searching for buhari's achievement in google but they are coming up blank.

Lemme ask you this question: who flushed out Maitasine militants? He's ready to tell us its Shagari govt. In which we all know GMB did. It's only one who is idle will engage Okupe with tell me this tell me that. Like someone said Okupe should focus on telling us why we should vote GEJ instead.

INSA IJN #GMB15
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by tosin2013: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
Look at de APC niggas raining curse on op just becos he said de truth
Had it been he lied and maybe said GEJ is the worst president, dey FOOLS abusing him would hv praised him to the high heavens
But look at the diabolical followers of a devil

I swear a naakkked thunder dat has been subjected to intensive sulphonation in the absence of air will fire the person dat will quote me and say rubbish angry

Typically a dumbhead tanoid!!! I sure hope u will follow gej to otuoke when he finally leaves.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by chacoonder(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Doyin Okupe could not state one achievement of his master throughout his 6 years of epileptic reign,so why should we take him serious on this.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by ebube89(f): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2014
abacus:

Lemme ask you this question: who flushed out Maitasine militants? He's ready to tell us its Shagari govt. In which we all know GMB did. It's only one who is idle will engage Okupe with tell me this tell me that. Like someone said Okupe should focus on telling us why we should vote GEJ instead.

INSA IJN #GMB15
PLS CAN BUHARI STOP THE NIGERDELTA MILITANTS WEN DEY START THE DAY ENTIRE NORTH UNITE AGAINST BOKOHARAM , IT WIL DIE A NATURAL DEATH. BOKOHARAM HAV A LOT OF SYMPATHIZERS IN THE NORTH AND DAT IS WHY BOKOHARAM IS SURGING TO A HIGH. GEJ MAY NOT BE POWERFUL BUT GIVIN D ENTIRE BLAME TO GEJ IS A BIG LIE. THE NOTHERN LEADERS AND FORMER PRESIDENTS FROM D NORTH HAV ALL FAILED DIA NOTHERN PEOPLE
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by spenca: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2014
ebube89:

u hav just said nothing. pls can u tell me any rich president before d reign of buhari as president?? BUHARI STARTED CORRUPTION COS AFTER HIM NIGERIA STARTED PRODUCING PRESIDENTS WHO WHERE BILLIONAIRES(ABACHA,BABANGIDA) etc he created d foundation for corruption which is very obvious and also toppling a democratic govt

This is a total farce by this it is obvious you are oblivious of the Nigerian state' antecedence
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by mazzi: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2014
Apc guyz una no fit answer small question and win 250?na wao!
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by ebube89(f): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2014
spenca:

This is a total farce by this it is obvious you are oblivious of the Nigerian state' antecedence
EXPLAIN AND DENY WAT I WROTE
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Can this bastard oku igbe list 10 Achievement of GEJ?
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by slimfit1(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2014
agabusta:
The man thinks himself smart. He was quick to tell us Obj built the refinery, but did not tell us the role played by buhari.

He also decided to engage his selective reasoning faculty by telling us it was shagari regime that defeated maitatsine, but decided to leave out the role played by Buhari as the commander of the expeditionary force that dislodged the criminals and chased them deep into the heart of Chad republic.

No it was Shagari that picked up a gun and chased them away.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by akinyeleaa: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Aw many refineries did his boss build in 6yrs? Oya infact, list ur boss achievements make u hold ur money back.
Re: Doyin Okupe Challenged APC Supporters With 250k by tomakint: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2014
mogentle:
Bastard Okupe, pls mention 10 completed projects/achievements of GEJ in his first two years of his 6 years. At least GMB ruled.
You are not smart! 1. Revamping of Agriculture (we now export grains). 2. YouWin and SURE-P affecting lives. 3. Many expressways completed. 4. Airports facelifted. 5. FDI on a positive high. 6. Diversification of the economy. 7. 9 new Federal Universities. 8. Banks now better. 9. Railing system. 10. FOI bill. Oya name Buhari's.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICS Of Godswill Akpabio's G-wagon After The Accident. / Who Is The Weakest Governor In Nigeria / Security Beefed Up At Lagos Airport After Boko Haram Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.