Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) (3121 Views)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Sokoto Residents Storm Streets With Brooms, Shovels To Collect 1m / See What This APC Fan Did To Himself With Brooms - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by aadanna24: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati is at again.He just shared photos of APC supporters with brooms,sticks and stones.

Read what he said below..

@abati1990 :Last week:Violent APC supporters, with brooms & sticks,with stones in their hands, looking wild! A stone almost hit me.

Source: http:///bbib

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Samchelsea(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
If only you could make your source authentic
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
I thought O'mockery has taken over from this guy?

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by jdleo32(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
They are radical in nature. I hope all this madness end in two weeks time

GED till earth falls barren

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Coolboyz: 3:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
What were those
minors
doing there?

Dauda! Get me my koboko fast
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by koikoi2(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ab0kis on d loose.

That's APC for u. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by jayonpoint(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
That's in bauchi state where PDP demselves sponsored youths to appear like APC supporters throwing stones to the president's convoy.

U can recollect that the state gov had alleged that it was PDP's that did it with intention to rubbish him which led the two PDP members in person of the state gov (Yuguda) and Balla Muh'd of FCT attacking each other.

Why all these desperate mud sliding of APC on everythin bad done by PDP themselves? All in bid to discredit the party of the moment.

Nothin can stop change in this election. APC all d way!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by FastShipping: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why Abati likes to lie? I only saw brooms and no stick or stone.

9 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Monimatic(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
APC n Violence
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Monimatic:
APC n Violence
They are like bread and butter.
Agbero Peoples Congress (APC)
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by geedeex2(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I only saw passionate supporters with their brooms .it shows the extent Reuben na bastard will go to confuse people ...In Africa chaina's voice the bastard go see broom he go tell you say I say that thing na stone .

7 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by maxy097(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
These hungry APC youths keep putting their pathetic lives in danger, street dogs
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Monimatic:
APC n Violence
pray, who is d governor of d state in question?
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by apcmustwin(f): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
the stones should have hit and knock some senses into ur block head.

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by lacasa: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
"The violence in Bauchi is a PDP internal affair" - Isa yuguda

PDP - the nest of killers

A party that has Fayose, Wike as Governorship material even has the effrontry to say trash

#Sai buhari
#APC Change!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by stepo707: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now am getting really scared and worried
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Gozychuks(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
jdleo32:
They are radical in nature. I hope all this madness end in two weeks time

GED till earth falls barren
Goodluck Ebele Dundee

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by chacoonder(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think Abati's brain is now in a dysfunctional state since joining Gej's government,'cos I can only see people holding brooms and flags in the pictures.
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
aadanna24:
Presidential spokesperson, Reuben Abati is at again.He just shared photos of APC supporters with brooms,sticks and stones.

@abati1990 :Last week:Violent APC supporters, with brooms & sticks,with stones in their hands, looking wild! A stone almost hit me.

Someone should ask idiotic abati if they are not first of all Nigerians
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Definition of change
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by ellechrystal(f): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
aadanna24:

Hahahahahahahaha.. D highlighted is d funny part..
Can't stop laughing..
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by lyntiffany(f): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
they fly brooms in the air like that cos it's cheap, let them try it with umbrella and see. ÇHEAP PROPAGANDA PARTY.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by oluspencer(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
R dis police trying to stop dem from campaigning
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by idu1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't see anyone with stone there....
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by guardian09(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
A= Another
P=Problem
C=Coming

smh Naija which way
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by sammyyoung2(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
tongue tongue tongue

Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by CaptainAmerica1: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
No be this same man beg Buhari some years back?

I wouldn't have missed angry
Re: Reuben Abati Shows Off APC Supporters With Brooms,Sticks And Stones(See Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Reuben a confirm bastard as okope.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? / Breaking News: Top Nigeria Politicians Who Lost Their Pooling Unit. / Wikipedia Updates Oba Of Lagos Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.