Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man (4034 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by FLAWLES(f): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mtsswww;if una like make una n change from this una listing 4 2015
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
liljboy:
thank you my sister forget this other ones shouting what will be will be.... my guy babe did same thing some time ago.... even though I was with my headphone on and pretended not to hear it, I felt somehow tho . and I know she'll beat her self up for that little slip.

lol...
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
InvincibleMe:

Just saying! But come to think of it, what happens to overlooking of mistakes? Or are u a perfect being yourself?
we ain't talking mistakes here..... HABIT my brother
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Exjoker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
major466:
I don't agree. I believe People should be able to express themselves without getting the red card treatment. I will rather be with lady who is honest and expresses herself freely to the ones who pretend to be civil, only to reveal their true self later.
I have only three problems on that list; Fighting, farting, and dirty talking...
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by major466(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exjoker:
I have only three problems on that list; Fighting, farting, and dirty talking...
True. It is difficult coping with it.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
i've heard u but i don't agree with u sha
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by omoelu1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
me I dont mind my woman farting in my presence.
nothing dey there
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by shindarayo(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Segirl18:
How can a lady in her normal sense fart in front of her boyfriend..wouldnt she feel somehow or do u think she wud feel comfortable smiling or asking 'hope u enjoyed it'? That wud look absurd cos sum tins shouldnt b told
helllo? Wats so bad on answering d call of nature.so I shld suffocate myself because I want to form for one goat abi.mscheww as for me I fart in front of my huby we always end up laffing abt it cos each tym I do he finds a way to pay me bk by looking for an imaginable one.if a guy loves u he wont mind u bn free in front of him.y form for a guy.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
shindarayo:
helllo? Wats so bad on answering d call of nature.so I shld suffocate myself because I want to form for one goat abi.mscheww as for me I fart in front of my huby we always end up laffing abt it cos each tym I do he finds a way to pay me bk by looking for an imaginable one.if a guy loves u he wont mind u bn free in front of him.y form for a guy.

Excuse me!!! .... This's nt about forming dearie., its all about mannerism.i.e, knwing what to do d right thing at d right time, place, and when to do it... I do get u in d aspect of being free...bt nt in d aspect of pollution. I, 4 one can feel free doing that in d presence of ma fellow gurls bt nt with d opposite sex.. Except if its a mistake. Wen he himself cant do that in ma presence, why should i discomfort him all in d name of 'its nature' or 'na free world we dey' slogan. I tell u d guy will even respect u more and would understand wen it comes out as a mistake(knwing fully well u dnt do such b4)..

I tell u, guys r differnt from guys, so also,ladies r differnt from ladies.... What one party can take, d other may nt..#My perception though#

lol,...so ur boyfriend is nw a goat all in d name of answering d call of nature?

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by InvincibleMe(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
liljboy:
we ain't talking mistakes here..... HABIT my brother

okay then but habit can be unlearned
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by jvera(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
u guys wud stil b d one to say 'if u vnt farted in d presence of ur bf uv a lot of secret u hidin'
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Segirl18:

Excuse me!!! .... This's nt about forming dearie., its all about mannerism.i.e, knwing what to do d right thing at d right time, place, and when to do it... I do get u in d aspect of being free...bt nt in d aspect of pollution. I, 4 one can feel free doing that in d presence of ma fellow gurls bt nt with d opposite sex.. Except if its a mistake. Wen he himself cant do that in ma presence, why should i discomfort him all in d name of 'its nature' or 'na free world we dey' slogan. I tell u d guy will even respect u more and would understand wen it comes out as a mistake(knwing fully well u dnt do such b4)..

I tell u, guys r differnt from guys, so also,ladies r differnt from ladies.... What one party can take, d other may nt..#My perception though#

lol,...so ur boyfriend is nw a goat all in d name of answering d call of nature?
free her make she dey talk rubbish
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Vice-versa cool
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
jvera:
u guys wud stil b d one to say 'if u vnt farted in d presence of ur bf uv a lot of secret u hidin'
I don't believe that
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by rolayemi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by mirexxx(f): 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
always trying 2 please men nawa o
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
mirexxx:
you should be sleeping
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 27, 2014
liljboy:
free her make she dey talk rubbish

U no nice @ all. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 6:49am On Dec 27, 2014
mirexxx:
pleasing men posts are little, e no even reach ten..... if na women own na chemistry textbook
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Janeify(f): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2014
liljboy:
• Farting In Our Presence
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend
not to but they really hate when you do it in
their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a
man whom you don’t know to tell you what he
thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front
of him.
• Eating too much
Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence
please try to control your eating habits. Not
that we’re too broke to buy you Food but
eating without Class just because your indoors
is disgusting to say the least!
• Washing of your undies (panties)
Please try to reduce the amount of times you
wash your undies in our presence. Forget that
popular slang which tends to say that when a
man loves you, he can even wash your undies,
we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s
undies!
• Talking too dirty
Please, have control of things you say in our
presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes
to your language except you want to remain a
GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!
• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we’re not around, you can laugh and
bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking
to a lady and she laughed so loud that she
didn’t know when she polluted.
• Always watching movies
If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake
of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all
your time to once your man is around. We
need total concentration when we are talking
to you
• Fighting
Never you fight in front of your man, he may
feel that one day you will fight his mother.
• i Too Know attitude
Its very annoying when you always act like
you know everything. When we argue about
sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to
let us win sometimes as it would do you no
harm than try to make sure you POV is the
most correct even when its not.
you tell a girl not to behave according to her instinct because of a random guy and when she gets married and shows her real mannerisms /behaviour,you say she has changed_well,e no concern me.

I can't do all these things sha though the listings are unnecessary and encourages pretence
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Janeify(f): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2014
grin
FLAWLES:
Mtsswww;if una like make una n change from this una listing 4 2015
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by chimerase2: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2014
De funniest part the man of god was minstrying to her real hard lo and behold she farted grin

Op but dis ur list is inconsequential u dnt expect a lady not to do all dis tins in ur list
It is very very necessary dey do it

Even ma ex after fart if I do hmmm she go tap me slap grin
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Obinoscopy(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014

(1) (2)

Three Years Old Child With Matured bosom / I Was Almost Love Charmed By A Bini Babe.... End Of My Infidelity . / GUYS Why..... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.