Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? (808 Views)

Workers And Job Seekers, What Is The Best Way Yo Seek For Job / Is linkedin A good Way To Seek A New Role Or Are Job Boards Better? A Case Study / What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Please nairalanders. I want to know the means you have been able to get a genuine job. The ones i know is online application (which include scam), newspaper, posters & flyers (majorly scam). The question now is: 1. Where and how do applicants get contract jobs, Who are the agencies and how are they contacted? 2. What other means can one seek for employment?
Re: What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? by berryBee(f): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Wia are d job seekers oh..come and comment na..I need ideas myself. This online submission is not working for me sad
Re: What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? by chyegems(f): 2:05am On Dec 27, 2014
teetom:
Please nairalanders. I want to know the means you have been able to get a genuine job. The ones i know is online application (which include scam), newspaper, posters & flyers (majorly scam). The question now is: 1. Where and how do applicants get contract jobs, Who are the agencies and how are they contacted? 2. What other means can one seek for employment?
will like to know too..tired of online submissions.
Re: What Are The Ways To Seek For Employment? by Lombrozo(m): 7:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Prepare a good cv and send to companies $ institutions. If ur service is needed, u will be call for interview. 2015 is sure

(1) (Reply)

A Reputable Super-market Needs Suppliers For Any Fast Moving Consumer Goods. / Any job vacancy? / Internship Program - Administration Department VGC Lekki Epe Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.