Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? (3495 Views)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by maximunimpact(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2014
I noticed here on Nairaland that whenever there is a tussle between GMB supporters VS GEJ E-warriors the GMB points gets almost double likes of their counterpart, is it that GMB followers have more valid points and arguements or that GMB have more E-tacticians? pls house I'll like to know why its like this

In the spirit of the season.. ''MERRY XMAS'' to u all!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
Because so many people are tired of GEJ regime and they want change and they see Buhari as a CHANGE AGENT

90 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
You have not seen anything yet sir

The Nigerian youths are becoming wiser by the day and are being exposed to the truth!!

soon a GEJ post will never have any likes!!

we yearn for change and change we MUST have!!!

#GMB2015!!!!

82 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2014
I just added some likes to buhari crew

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by acenazt: 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
You get tired of Eating the same junk for 16 years..change

52 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by roqrules04(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
J=Just
O=On
N=Negative
A=Assignment
T=To
H=Harm
A=All
N=Nigerians
But
BUHARI WILL
B=Bring
U=Us
H=Hope
A=And
R=Remove
I=Incompetenance
CHANGE JONATHAN COME 14 FEBRUARY 2015

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by NobleAky(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't believe this assertion. To confirm it, the debate continues...

If you are for Buhari....Like

if you are for Gej...share

signed:
Salisu Ibrahim
First son to Prof Jega

121 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by mogentle(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Likes on Nairaland cannot be rigged.

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
because they are e-warrior,pay per post and have taken over nairaland,including the MODS

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by CVWizards(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Sai Buhari

49 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dunkem21(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2014
It has been like that since 2011. There are so many trolls on NL with triplicate monikers. Just type; GEJ is clueless and you will get 300 likes while 'Sigh Buhari' will give you 760 likes.

On ground, Its a far cry.

Now, check how many likes I will get compared to the buharists above me.

GEJ till '19.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by babane442(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2014
The obvious reason is that BUHARRICANE will dislodge PDP umbrella come 2015

.GMB15
CHANGE

42 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Arch1: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2014
JonaTAN must go

40 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dunkem21(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2014
NobleAky:

signed:
Salisu Ibrahim
First son to Prof Jega

I shared your post so that people can continue living in delusion.
Now, I see why post election violence is sure. People beat their chest with this shares and likes thing and leave their campaign work unattended to. Grassroots mobilization is the in thing.
Most people I interact with here in Lag doesn't even know the name of Buhari's running mate.

..and you expect me to tell them?

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by alberto2k(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Op here's the simple answer
Jona has failed Nigerians and we need a change.. And only buhari can give us that
GMB till 2019

29 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dunkem21(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
alberto2k:
Op here's the simple answer
Jona has failed Nigerians and we need a change.. And only buhari can give us that
GMB till 2019

Amen. In his house.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by spartoo: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2014
it's because GEJ is not a facebook status
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2014
maximunimpact:
I noticed here on Nairaland that whenever there is a tussle between GMB supporters VS GEJ E-warriors the GMB points gets almost double likes of their counterpart, is it that GMB followers have more valid points and arguements or that GMB have more E-tacticians? pls house I'll like to know why its like this

In the spirit of the season.. ''MERRY XMAS'' to u all!

APC fans think hitting more likes will make them seem right

While

PDP fans believe that a constructive comment will convince a guest into a true fan

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Arch1: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Grassroots mobilization is the in thing.
Most people I interact with here in Lag doesn't even know the name of Buhari's running mate.
You are a bloody liar

below is the picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the APC Vice Presidential aspirant inside a BRT bus in Lagos. What better way can you 'mobilise the 'grassroot' ? Show us the picture of Namadi Sambo in the street of Kaduna

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by IGBOSON1: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
NobleAky:

signed:
Salisu Ibrahim
First son to Prof Jega

^^^You're a crafty one aren't you!......And to think i actually fell for it! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by walexzee11(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Just as you provoke more LIKES for the people's General again...

Why will I Like a questionable post as clueless as their Otuoke FisherMan.... Trying to justify cluelessness!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Arch1: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

PDP fans believe that a constructive comment will convince a guest into a true fan
Constructive comments like you saying 'Northerners are the problem of Nigeria', and at the same time expecting Northerners to vote for jonathan.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by NobleAky(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^You're a crafty one aren't you!......And to think i actually fell for it! lipsrsealed
..what are you insinuating bro?

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by IGBOSON1: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2014
babane442:
The obvious reason is that BUHARRICANE will dislodge PDP umbrella come 2015

.GMB15
CHANGE

^^^I think it's because Buharians are more fanatical and desperate!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by IGBOSON1: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2014
NobleAky:
..what are you insinuating bro?

^^^I mean.....it's a nice way to bump up your like score innit?
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by mogentle(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:
It has been like that since 2011. There are so many trolls on NL with triplicate monikers. Just type; GEJ is clueless and you will get 300 likes while 'Sigh Buhari' will give you 760 likes.

On ground, Its a far cry.

Now, check how many likes I will get compared to the buharists above me.

GEJ till '19.
Cry me a river...lalalalala..!!!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because the Wind of change is blowing.Nobody wants to be left out..
Change is Imminent

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by NobleAky(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I mean.....it's a nice way to bump up your like score innit?
...if that is the case bro probably i may use the likes to buy the feirari or posh that is in my budget nxt yr.

Well you got it wrong. Didn't you see who signed it?

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
The reasons aren't far-fetched!

(1). They Make a lot of researches before opening a thread e.g Barcanista, egift, Ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari..And NOT dealing with beer parlour gossips to open a thread like Mogidi, ceo4eva.

(2). They make thought-provoking/philosophical/matured and radical statements e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, IbnSultan, caseless and etc NOT dumb/stale/stereotypic statements of TANoids like Temitemi1 (aka GEJ till 2019) or statements like GEJ till buhari sommersaults...wtf is datundecidedundecided; firefire, collynzo and etc.

(3). They don't fool around like phockphockman, who can't differentiate btw trench coat and suit gringrin..or argue to confuse demselves like Anonimi...

*In Oga @ d top voice*..dats all..tonguetongue

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by OLADD: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

APC fans think hitting more likes will make them seem right

While

[color=#006600]

You got it! Let apologists and e-warriors of Buhari and APC continue to deploy every folly and prank at their disposal, February 2015 is just a stone-throw when fantasies will give way for reality. GEJ ALL THE WAY.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by oziegbe2015: 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Niralanders are nigerians, everything u see here is completly the case on actual ground in this country. From the villagers to the citilites everybody is sick with 16yrs of pdp waste. We all knw from 1999 experience to date that demand 4 second term of presidency is actually to come fully for jambore and pepetrate evil at the mercy of the masses because they wont ask 4 it again. Nigerians wont be fool this time, PROGRESSIVES are the more intelligent than their saTANic counterpart. positive CHANGE would prevail, brace yourself CHANGE is here

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by mogentle(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
OLADD:
[color=#006600]

You got it! Let apologists and e-warriors of Buhari and APC continue to deploy every folly and prank at their disposal, February 2015 is just a stone-throw when fantasies will give way for reality. GEJ ALL THE WAY.
Cry cry baby. Failure is failure, likes cannot be rigged.

Why Hasn't The Price Of Diesel Fallen? / Breaking!! Arsenal Player Now Billionaire From Creating Substitute To Crude Oil! / Now I Know Kanu Is A Treasonable Felon