Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? (3524 Views)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by easrael(f): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Arch1:
You are a bloody liar

below is the picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the APC Vice Presidential aspirant inside a BRT bus in Lagos. What better way can you 'mobilise the 'grassroot' ? Show us the picture of Namadi Sambo in the street of Kaduna

Osibanjo does these because he's a NOBODY.......
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
derespect:
Because so many people are tired of GEJ regime and they want change and they see Buhari as a CHANGE AGENT
lol... GEJ is expired

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by stebell(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
0P, the question shud hav been hw come Buhari is winning online polls yet find it difficult to be the president.

Likes don't translate to votes so enjoy ur Xmas.

GEJ for ever.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by laimo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
2011 is over.That's why.

Majority of Nairalanders want Change2015.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
tongue tongue tongue :Ponly 6 likes hahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Dreyl(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because Gej cluelessness is very obvious and nobody wants a clueless drunkard to rule them.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by temitemi1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
@op, who is foolin who here, even ur post is yet to get 5 likes... From this ur post alone will show u how all what u know how to do best is propaganda. U get d most likes n non of ur coment here is havin 10 likes grin grin grin... GEJ till all buhari supporters get sense because I can see that sense is very far from u... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by timawoku(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The reasons aren't far-fetched!

(1). They Make a lot of researches before opening a thread e.g Barcanista, egift, Ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari..And NOT dealing with beer parlour gossips to open a thread like Mogidi, ceo4eva.

(2). They make thought-provoking/philosophical/matured and radical statements e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, IbnSultan, caseless and etc NOT dumb/stale/stereotypic statements of TANoids like Temitemi1 (aka GEJ till 2019) or statements like GEJ till buhari sommersaults...wtf is datundecidedundecided; firefire, collynzo and etc.

(3). They don't fool around like phockphockman, who can't differentiate btw trench coat and suit gringrin..or argue to confuse demselves like Anonimi...

*In Oga @ d top voice*..dats all..tonguetongue
I give up! I hate following people but I just had to follow you sharpestly.., you make alota sense...

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Alutasenator: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
Does that reduce the heighten frustrations of their master....the semi-illiterate?
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by san316(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Now tell me, how can I like the poster above me? especially that @temitemi. She a bloody pervert and some posts she makes makes me feel like choking her. it is actually her ridiculous posts that made me jump off the fence to the side of......

Sai GMB/PYO2015

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by mogentle(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
stebell:
0P, the question shud hav been hw come Buhari is winning online polls yet find it difficult to be the president.

Likes don't translate to votes so enjoy ur Xmas.

GEJ for ever.
Those are in the days of CPC, and ANPP. Dont joke with the present APC structure and being the strongest opposition party in Africa.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Ajaofosoro: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
PDP has not yet seen anything

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by oluwasuski: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
dunkem21:

I shared your post so that people can continue living in delusion.
Now, I see why post election violence is sure. People beat their chest with this shares and likes thing and leave their campaign work unattended to. Grassroots mobilization is the in thing.
Most people I interact with here in Lag doesn't even know the name of Buhari's running mate.

..and you expect me to tell them?

What re you on about? I bet you those same people do not know anything about their present VP yet they voted enmasse for jonathan in 2011...

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Dollarjunkie: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Its normal. Buhari always wins online while GEJ wins live.

GEJ till APC list any other single agenda apart from fighting corruption which I know they won't cuz all of them are corrupt.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by MalcoImX: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
It's because we're always welcoming decampees everyday. Have you not noticed how even the most diehard of PDP supporters (e.g. tit, idumuose, etc) are softening their stance on Buhari. Reality is beginning to stare them in the face.
#SaiBuhari

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by agabaI23(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
maximunimpact:
I noticed here on Nairaland that whenever there is a tussle between GMB supporters VS GEJ E-warriors the GMB points gets almost double likes of their counterpart, is it that GMB followers have more valid points and arguements or that GMB have more E-tacticians? pls house I'll like to know why its like this

In the spirit of the season.. ''MERRY XMAS'' to u all!
It has always been like that since 2011
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by stebell(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
mogentle:

Those are in the days of CPC, and ANPP. Dont joke with the present APC structure and being the strongest opposition party in Africa.

This is wat OBJ yu guys in APC now worship or asked to be ur navigator said some yrs back.
"PDP will rule for 60yrs"---OBJ
But wit wat I see now it might be more than that.

Btw,
Buhari is unelectable-- El-Rufai
Buhari is politically naïve -Sule Lamido.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by MalcoImX: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
easrael:

Osibanjo does these because he's a NOBODY.......
Can Mr Seun put a "dislike" button!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Princewill1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because the support base of GEJ is not on the hands of the roaming janja•weeds online armed with over 10 monikers.

Rather GEJ support cut across market women,keke raiders,rural farmers etc who are not online.

Let buhari win by a landslide ONLINE,and let GEJ win come feb 14.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Numismatic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Apc supporters and their Herd mentality,Most of them wey dey Shout SAI buhari no even get Voters card..
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dunkem21(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Arch1:
You are a bloody liar

below is the picture of Professor Yemi Osinbajo, the APC Vice Presidential aspirant inside a BRT bus in Lagos. What better way can you 'mobilise the 'grassroot' ? Show us the picture of Namadi Sambo in the street of Kaduna

That's exactly why people take to the street after elections. This is why people will want to install a parallel government.

How many people will you talk to in BRT bus before February? ..even when Its glaring that Osinbajo is a law breaker by campaigning in BRT buses when the rule says no preaching, no hawking, etc.

GEJ also rode on trains if that is what you call grassroot mobilization.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by blackfase(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Op dont look, think, or write far. There are far more people on the GMB train, FACT! People are utterly fed up with this clueless, hopeless & directionless govt., you only need to hear people moan, cuss, haggle on buses, market, beer joints, sports arenas. This no make believe. They crave anything but this govt. But for me & my peeps, its.....
GMB all the way.

Now I want even more likes on this comment lol....

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because every GMB supporter operates with 10 handles

Take a look at the profile of most GMB supporters, they all registered in 2014.

Some use some of their handles only for liking in order to influence opinion polls. They don't post with them so they don't get caught out.

They are fooling themselves because the only poll that counts is the real life poll on February 14.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by stanech: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
they own the social media and reside in lagos are lazy paid by the politicians and sit at the back of their computer looking for posts to promote

but dont be deceived because the real voters dont even have a facebook account. they are the once that determines who wins the market women, farmers etc.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by holatin(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
GMD has more supporter and follower than GEJ
Buhari for President

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by falseman(m): 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Arch1:
You are a bloody liar

Oshomole do that one tire but go to Edo state
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by laimo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
falseman:

Oshomole do that one tire but go to Edo state
Edo state is better under Oshiomhole whatever you mean.

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by idumuose(m): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
MalcoImX:
It's because we're always welcoming decampees everyday. Have you not noticed how even the most diehard of PDP supporters (e.g. tit, idumuose, etc) are softening their stance on Buhari. Reality is beginning to stare them in the face.
#SaiBuhari
Keep dreaming bro,it's good for you.How can i soften my stance on a religious, tribal bigot and God forsaken person like Buhari.

Don't interrupt my yuletide pls!

Gej until 2019

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by idumuose(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
We are busy mobilizing our people and sensitizing them about the grave danger of having Buhari as Nigeria president,
and there you are counting Buhari's likes on nairaland.

Political neophytes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
maximunimpact:
I noticed here on Nairaland that whenever there is a tussle between GMB supporters VS GEJ E-warriors the GMB points gets almost double likes of their counterpart, is it that GMB followers have more valid points and arguements or that GMB have more E-tacticians? pls house I'll like to know why its like this

In the spirit of the season.. ''MERRY XMAS'' to u all!

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by FKO81(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dreyl:
Because Gej cluelessness is very obvious and nobody wants a clueless drunkard to rule them.

Men are celebrating yuletide you guys are busy counting GMB Likes, don't worry we will meet on election day, Nigeria election is not won on how many likes you get on social media. No doubt APC are good with propaganda but PDP are perfect with strategizing on how to win election, You read of APC on social media but they are not on ground, 87% of voters has no access to internet. JUST FEW DAYS TO GO, I hope you guys will accept the result in good faith.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Donbrig: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Because Buhari is the reason for this glorious season. Nigerians are sick and tired of being sick and tired with GEJ corrupt system of govt.

Buhari/Osinbajo.

Chaos Looms In Ekiti As Fayose Plans Parallel Rally Tomorrow / What Does "Interim Forfeiture" Mean? / Vice President Osibanjo Visits Rite Foods Limited Ososa Ogun State