Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? (3517 Views)

Cramjones To Give Away $500 To Political Supporters! Get In Here! / Foreigners Mock Nigerians Over Fuel Crisis...see Their Comments! / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by timijoseph01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
GEJ vs GMB
On NET: GMB 55% GEJ 35% Confused/Neutral 10%
In REALITY: GMB 35% GEJ 50% Invalid 15%
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
idumuose:

Keep dreaming bro,it's good for you.How can i soften my stance on a religious, tribal bigot and God forsaken person like Buhari.

Don't interrupt my yuletide pls!

Gej until 2019
You're on the way to Damascus, and like Paul who persecuted early Christians you will make a good advocate when you finally see the light. Don't worry. It's a process, and will come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Caseless: 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The reasons aren't far-fetched!

(1). They Make a lot of researches before opening a thread e.g Barcanista, egift, Ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari..And NOT dealing with beer parlour gossips to open a thread like Mogidi, ceo4eva.

(2). They make thought-provoking/philosophical/matured and radical statements e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, IbnSultan, caseless and etc NOT dumb/stale/stereotypic statements of TANoids like Temitemi1 (aka GEJ till 2019) or statements like GEJ till buhari sommersaults...wtf is datundecidedundecided; firefire, collynzo and etc.

(3). They don't fool around like phockphockman, who can't differentiate btw trench coat and suit gringrin..or argue to confuse demselves like Anonimi...

*In Oga @ d top voice*..dats all..tonguetongue
this post has made to support the suggestion made to seun by omenka on button that enable one to 'favorite' a rich post like this. I buy this post.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Badassniggga(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
walexzee11:
Just as you provoke more LIKES for the people's General again...

Why will I Like a questionable post as clueless as their Otuoke FisherMan.... Trying to justify cluelessness!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dat9jaguy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
because they are e-warrior,pay per post and have taken over nairaland,including the MODS

Continue repeating all the names i called you.Let me remind you more;tanoid,clueless follower,shameless troll........

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
dat9jaguy:

Continue repeating all the names i called you.Let me remind you more;tanoid,clueless follower,shameless troll........
why are you stalking me?.GAY ALERT,
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dat9jaguy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
why are you stalking me?.GAY ALERT,

Flatter yourself Taniod

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
dat9jaguy:

Flatter yourself Taniod
TROLL
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by clevvermind(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
There are some things going on in this forum that u don't know about. Ask the mods, cos they know about it. But buhari supporters can go to hell. Jonathan till 2019.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by chamboy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The reasons aren't far-fetched!

(1). They Make a lot of researches before opening a thread e.g Barcanista, egift, Ngeneukwenu, GenBuhari..And NOT dealing with beer parlour gossips to open a thread like Mogidi, ceo4eva.

(2). They make thought-provoking/philosophical/matured and radical statements e.g Obiagelli, Pendy79, IbnSultan, caseless and etc NOT dumb/stale/stereotypic statements of TANoids like Temitemi1 (aka GEJ till 2019) or statements like GEJ till buhari sommersaults...wtf is datundecidedundecided; firefire, collynzo and etc.

(3). They don't fool around like phockphockman, who can't differentiate btw trench coat and suit gringrin..or argue to confuse demselves like Anonimi...

*In Oga @ d top voice*..dats all..tonguetongue
u Crowned it all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by dat9jaguy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
TROLL

Your plan to derail this thread will not work,i will meet you on another one.Pay per post Taniod.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by FKO81(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
These guys are infuriating, rascals, noise makers, they have started counting their gains, can you emerging creating thread to ask how many likes their candidate got?
Propagandas, paid agents busy throwing rubbish on social media every hour and then forgot Nigeria is different from western world, in Africa election is not won on social media, you can ask South africans Jecob Zuma is they must criticed president in the history of SA both home and abroad, he still won the election, I just pray this country will withstand what is coming her way 2015
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by Orunto: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
PDP should find the reason and beat APC up in its game.
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by kingzirah: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
maximunimpact:
I noticed here on Nairaland that whenever there is a tussle between GMB supporters VS GEJ E-warriors the GMB points gets almost double likes of their counterpart, is it that GMB followers have more valid points and arguements or that GMB have more E-tacticians? pls house I'll like to know why its like this

In the spirit of the season.. ''MERRY XMAS'' to u all!
just that a good product dont deserve so much marketing, unlike a bad product u do all necessary to sell it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by egift(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
mikeansy:
Because every GMB supporter operates with 10 handles

Take a look at the profile of most GMB supporters, they all registered in 2014.

Some use some of their handles only for liking in order to influence opinion polls. They don't post with them so they don't get caught out.

They are fooling themselves because the only poll that counts is the real life poll on February 14.

Mazi Mike, if you are lying, please just take it easy. It is this blatant insult to the sensibilities of we Nigerian by PDP agents that is solidifying the quest to send the Zoologist Home.

Keep lying but take it easy. God bless you.

Sai Buhari
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by egift(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
timijoseph01:
GEJ vs GMB
On NET: GMB 55% GEJ 35% Confused/Neutral 10%
In REALITY: GMB 35% GEJ 50% Invalid 15%

You just prove Jonathan swap results. His supporters are just hoping they will have a slice of what he has looted.

Take away the National purse from Jonathan, he will not have up to 5,000,000 nationwide.

#Change 2015.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by agabaI23(m): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

You just prove Jonathan swap results. His supporters are just hoping they will have a slice of what he has looted.

Take away the National purse from Jonathan, he will not have up to 5,000,000 nationwide.

#Change 2015.
Wishful thinking bro...
Re: Why Do Gmb Supporters Get More Likes On Their Comments Than Gej Followers? by laimo(m): 3:57am On Dec 27, 2014
egift:

#Change 2015.
Greater truth has never been uttered.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Permanent Voters Card (PVC) News Alert! / Photos: Air-conditioned Trains Commissioned By VP Sambo In Makurdi / Wizkid Blast Jonathan On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.