Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers (679 Views)

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! / Nigeria Bloggers Forumn On Whatsapp / $50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers by souleymon(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
Since Linda ikeji started giving monthly cash on her site, this has prompted some other bloggers to follow suit.
Is this a form of driving traffic because while I was blogging,I didn't read this as a traffic measure though giveaways is advised.
Trust Nigerians trolling to give comments.Now lailai don start cash dash.Stella na goods and cash.
Re: Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers by polosco(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2014
That is Naija for you. This is the more reason politicians can take advantage of the populace to use them in the way they deem fit. POVERTY, may it not find a place in your life. DO something to overcome poverty. Buy 2014 VERIFIED GSM Database of Nigerian Voters: https://www.facebook.com/NigerianGSMdatabase, and send your messages to them at very cheap prices N0.95. Or inbox me, or call 08065294335. Thanks.
Re: Cash Giveaway Trends On Nigeria's Bloggers by olaric(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Don't mind most of them, they are just being desperate. I can guarantee you that some of them have not even paid the salaries of their staff. If one of them whose name starts with L and ends with L is not giving out gifts and cash, it's because she is stingy. Bloggers are worse than politicians because of their level of hypocrisy.

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA Technology Awards Website Reveiw / My Blog Template / How To Host Your Website On Google For Free By Www.classicbiz.tk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.