Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. (3262 Views)

Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. / SE And SW Nigeria Which Is Greener? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by Redoil: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2014
edogirl2:

1. There are a number of countries in Africa with a higher standard of living than Nigeria. India has a bigger economy but Austria has a much higher standard of living. That Nigeria has a large economy does not mean Nigerians live better than others.

2. Where I come from has no relevance to my assessment of the poor leadership skills of the President. As a Nigerian, I want better leadership for the benefit of all, irrespective of where they come from.
a male claiming to be female
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by ramdris(m): 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
clevvermind:
if Jonathan wins next year, thunder will fire your generation in Jesus name. u cant do me anything.
grin grin. See yourself? Swearing in Jesus name. Anyway never meant what I said to you. But still, vote GMB!

3 Likes

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by BJ4REEL(m): 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Rubbish!!!!!!
Has he justified the votes he recieved 2011 at the expense of innocent peoples life?

2 Likes

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
ramdris:

grin grin. See yourself? Swearing in Jesus name. Anyway never meant what I said to you. But still, vote GMB!
i never meant what i said to u. vote Jonathan next year.
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by Desola(f): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
oziegbe2015:
not only south west he also marginalised us in niger delta. 90% of his appointments frm south are ijaw, we would nail him in 2015. He only has bayelsa and calabar, delta to ge 60%and above, edo is apc, akwa ibom, ph, would split

Please tell us what the itsekiri pulse is saying. Are they in support of Jonathan's return? I know they were crying of conspiracy by Jonathan and the Ijaw clan to marginalise them of recent.

I hope they are not hoping to give him their votes after all that...

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
He who has ear,let him hear.A vote 4 Boko Hari is invitation for Islamism and ISIS will soon say hi to you all.Be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Dreyl:
Dude you are so confuse like your clueless master Gej.
just vote Jonathan and cut the crap.
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by yomexp(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
san316:
Hahahahahaha! If you get the news that the north prefers GMB , you will start screaming bigotry and born to rule abi? well, you even forgot to include northern Christians.

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerians(though some) have outgrown that. we know a bad bet when we see one. GEJ is a scam and even my goat knows that.

Are these your goats?

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by san316(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
yomexp:

Are these your goats?

Thank you mah bruvah. I hope the op sees this.

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by 2SWT(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Clevvermind.....

Go

and

SLEEP

2 Likes

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by Ayus34(m): 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
God forbid that devilish union,I said it b4 and I'm still insisting on it.....nothing like southern Nigeria. .....I only know of my ODUA NATION,until this false country break to pieces and my ODUA REPUBLIC IS ACTUALIZED......we won't move forward.
op please don't mention south west in any of ur evil logic again.
thanks for ur understanding!

3 Likes

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
2SWT:
Clevvermind.....

Go

and

SLEEP
vote boko.hari at your own risk.
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
san316:

Thank you mah bruvah. I hope the op sees this.
how will it stop Jonathan from winning?
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by 2SWT(f): 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
clevvermind:
vote boko.hari at your own risk.
I'll gladly do it

GEJ is not better than him

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
2SWT:
I'll gladly do it

GEJ is not better than him
i hope u will nt cry had i know?
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by san316(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
clevvermind:
how will it stop Jonathan from winning?

Since goats are against gej, it is only people whose thinking is lower than that of goats will vote for GEJ.

Will you vote GEJ?

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by oziegbe2015: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Desola:

Please tell us what the itsekiri pulse is saying. Are they in support of Jonathan's return? I know they were crying of conspiracy by Jonathan and the Ijaw clan to marginalise them of recent.

I hope they are not hoping to give him their votes after all that...
he became the president of ijaw and we would punish him for that with our votes

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by LogicPower(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
1. I wonder why GEJ supporters think that Nigerians are SO DUMB that we would ALL ignore the CRITICAL ISSUES at stake in the forth-coming election and SIMPLISTICALLY vote along the fuzzy and hazy 'NORTH-SOUTH' divide.

2. Besides, is it NOW that it suits their AGENDA that we are NO LONGER divided into SE, SS, SW, NE NW, NC?

3. Have the CLANNISH and DIVISIVE elements among the GEJ supporters forgotten how they have been viciously and maliciously SINGLING OUT certain sub-groups of their 'southern brothers' for incessant insults and all sorts of cruel taunting?

4. Has the 'southern' president EVER tried to reign in the crudest and most clannish among his kinsmen, such as Clark and Asari Dokubo, when they were publicly and viciously insulting prominent and well-intentioned Nigerians who dare criticize his government, including 'fellow southerners'?

5. How come the SW people are NOW your 'SOUTHERN' brothers, and the people of the MIDDLE BELT are now just lumped as 'NORTHERNERS'?

6. What happened to the 'SS/SE/MIDDLE BELT alliance' that some of you guys have been taunting the rest of Nigerians with?

7. Now that the reality of the VOTING POWER of each SUB-REGION has finally dawned on you, and the imminent electoral defeat of your clueless man is staring you in the face, you have suddenly jettisoned the MIDDLE BELT as your partner in alliance, and they are are now just 'northerners'.

8. I really pity GEJ supporters because this kind of PATHETIC attempt at APPEALING to 'southern' SENTIMENTS to get votes for the Clueless-In-Chief would NOT have been NECESSARY if he had performed up to the EXPECTATIONS of ALL Nigerians in his first term!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by banki(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Nayoanalytical:
He who has ear,let him hear.A vote 4 Boko Hari is invitation for Islamism and ISIS will soon say hi to you all.Be careful.

wow..........please how do you know

1 Like

Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
san316:

Since goats are against gej, it is only people whose thinking is lower than that of goats will vote for GEJ.

Will you vote GEJ?
those voting for boko.hari need brain check up. Their thinking is far far lower than that of a goat. How can someone who has brain vote for a terrorist at this time?
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by jamace(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
buhari must not be given any chance.
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by simpleseyi: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
even under intimidation and harassment by soldiers who ran away from Book Haram, Osun people still rejected PDP.
Re: Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. by clevvermind(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Info Is Losing Its Credibility / Names Of Delta New Commissioners And Potfolio / Photo:goodluck Jonathan For Nobel Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.