Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) (3265 Views)

Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Pastor Chris Oyahkilome Visits Birth Place Of Jesus - Photos / Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 1:52pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Don't say mad 'person' say it well please. Curse him and ridicule and blaspheme his name Do IT! In your next quote do it!(And make sure there is a next quote). So elijah, elisha, samuel were all mad people? Ok. And thank God for grace my ignorant sister, God talks to everyone pure enough in heart..... But because of your being ignorant of this, is why fake pastors have duped you in the past.

The Christian God never spoke to me. But he will speak to others. Do I look like a fool to you? What's wrong with my ears? How does his voice sound? Does he speak in English, with accent? These are things I need to know instead of coming here and telling me to quiet my heart or purify my heart.

1 Like

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 2:38pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

The Christian God never spoke to me. But he will speak to others. Do I look like a fool to you? What's wrong with my ears? How does his voice sound? Does he speak in English, with accent? These are things I need to know instead of coming here and telling me to quiet my heart or purify my heart.

Lmfao! grin you need ears to hear God and spiritual things rotfl..... I now know your deal; you haven't seen anything. You prolly live in the US where the powers that be operate logically. The illuminati is not real too right? You are one of the people New world order would boss around when the time comes................ Jesus loves you weah or whatever your name is... May the holy spirit follow you about......

P.s I thought the kids who asked Jesus to sit in the boot when of their mom asked them to go along with Jesus because there was no space in the car anymore were dumb dull and senseless, then I met you(please those were not insults because if you analyse it well, the mother meant 'they should go with christ's protection just like saying safe journey or may God be with you' every sane person knows she didn't mean Jesus should sit with them physically... But you are all too 'physical' to understand spiritual things. I'm sure the term 'spiritual world' is another cooked up tale to you.)
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 2:54pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Lmfao! grin you need ears to hear God and spiritual things rotfl..... I now know your deal; you haven't seen anything. You prolly live in the US where the powers that be operate logically. The illuminati is not real too right? You are one of the people New world order would boss around when the time comes................ Jesus loves you weah or whatever your name is... May the holy spirit follow you about......

When was the last time you heard a "spiritual thing" from someone without using your ears? Can you hear another person (other than yourself) using your stomach or thighs as listening devices? Abeg, don't finish me with laughter.

If you're no longer interested in the discussion, you're free to leave. But say you want to leave, don't tell me that you hear things from a remote person without using your ears. That's like chewing garri without using your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

When was the last time you heard a "spiritual thing" from someone without using your ears? Can you hear another person (other than yourself) using your stomach or thighs as listening devices? Abeg, don't finish me with laughter.

If you're no longer interested in the discussion, you're free to leave. But say you want to leave, don't tell me that you hear things from a remote person without using your ears. That's like chewing garri without using your mouth.

You might need this
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Redlyn: 3:33pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Lmfao! grin you need ears to hear God and spiritual things rotfl.

How do YOU hear god and spiritual things?
In your heart? And if so how can you be certain its from God and not your head/imagination?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 8:38pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

I don't know. Consciousness is God. It has always been. The answer you seek is buried within your own consciousness, you only need the right tools/plants to unearth it.

BTW, science doesn't know what consciousness is beyond the fact that it is a product of neural tissue.
still waiting for your response.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If There Is No Heaven Or Threat Of Hell, Will You Prefer Devil To God? / His Story - God's Story / Atheists Please Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.