Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) (3255 Views)

Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Pastor Chris Oyahkilome Visits Birth Place Of Jesus - Photos / Meet The Strange Old Man From Brazil Who Thinks He Is Jesus (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Via Buzzfeed:

Officials in Ohio have ordered a Cincinnati man to take down a zombie-themed nativity scene from his front yard.

Jasen Dixon erected, or rather resurrected, a display featuring undead versions of the three wise men and the Holy Family, including a figure of the baby Jesus with bright yellow eyes.
"I wanted a nativity scene and I worked with what I had," Dixon told Fox 19.

"The neighbors don't like it," he said. "My father hates it and anything bad that happens he blames it on that."

"On the average we probably get 30 or 40 cars stop and taking pictures, getting out with their camera," he said. "People that follow zombie movies and stuff like that love it."

Dixon has until Friday to remove the 10-foot by 10-foot scene or face a $1,000 fine, but says he hasn't decided what action to take.

"I haven't decided," he told Reuters. "I don't really know what's going to happen."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/nightmare-before-christmas?s=mobile#.gfGmwlvrY

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by redcliff: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
No worry, ypu go comot am bfre today's end.
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Seunboss(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
If na me b d guy, i will calculate how much i make from those stopping if they pay. If im pass 1Kdollars, then i won't remove it till they threaten further sanctions. Making cool cheese b4 d year ends.
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
redcliff:
No worry, ypu go comot am bfre today's end.

He'll probably just pay the fine. No need ruining that beautiful display.

3 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by redcliff: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Weah96:

He'll probably just pay the fine. No need ruining that beautiful display.

when you are given a fine option of lets say 1/10th of the amount which is $100 = 19,000... would you or would you not take them away to avoid paying it?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
redcliff:

when you are given a fine option of lets say 1/10th of the amount which is $100 = 19,000... would you or would you not take them away to avoid paying it?

I won't take it down for a $100. That's my monthly cellphone bill.

2 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by motherlode: 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Fear catch me when i first see the thing cheesy.
grin
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 4:58am On May 12, 2015
Hello Weah96, This questions has nothing to do with this thread. Just needed a platform to put it to you.
Are you an atheist?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2015
ok that shiiit is ugly, he should take it out... it isnt christmas yet... he is setting a nativity scene in the middle of the year.. the guy is nutters...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by dorox(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2015
He could keep the statues by telling the authorities that the shrine is an expression of his faith which is protected by law from discrimination.
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 12:46pm On May 12, 2015
theunusualmoon:
Hello Weah96, This questions has nothing to do with this thread. Just needed a platform to put it to you.
Are you an atheist?

Atheist is a loaded term. I am a truther. I believe in the truth, and that's why I dismiss the holy books. They take you away from honesty and truthfulness.

4 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
Weah96:

Atheist is a loaded term. I am a truther. I believe in the truth, and that's why I dismiss the holy books. They take you away from honesty and truthfulness.
Let me make the question a bit clearer.Do you believe GOD exists?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 1:58pm On May 12, 2015
theunusualmoon:

Let me make the question a bit clearer.Do you believe GOD exists?

I don't mean to be anal, but this is even more confusing. God must be defined, the word means different things to readers from different backgrounds. Someone from the North might think you are referring to Allah, a Catholic might think you're referring to the Jewish one. I don't believe that any of those two is God, BTW.

4 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2015
Weah96:

I don't mean to be anal, but this is even more confusing. God must be defined, the word means different things to readers from different backgrounds. Someone from the North might think you are referring to Allah, a Catholic might think you're referring to the Jewish one. I don't believe that any of those two is God, BTW.
so which do you believe is GOD
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 4:17am On May 13, 2015
theunusualmoon:

so which do you believe is GOD

My consciousness is the real God, to me. The ones I listed are all make-believe.

1 Like

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 4:47am On May 13, 2015
Weah96:

My consciousness is the real God, to me. The ones I listed are all make-believe.

You know what hurts me? When I see you all trying to form 'intellectuals' and yet none of you geniuses have told me how 'MAN' f**cking came into existence!!!!
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
Weah96:

And how was man able to attain this level of consciousness?Is it by Evolution?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 7:41pm On May 13, 2015
theunusualmoon:

And how was man able to attain this level of consciousness?Is it by Evolution?

I don't know. Consciousness is God. It has always been. The answer you seek is buried within your own consciousness, you only need the right tools/plants to unearth it.

BTW, science doesn't know what consciousness is beyond the fact that it is a product of neural tissue.

1 Like

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 7:48pm On May 13, 2015
Esdb3:

You know what hurts me? When I see you all trying to form 'intellectuals' and yet none of you geniuses have told me how 'MAN' f**cking came into existence!!!!

Man or life? If all you need is an empty story, like the biblical one, then any atheist will be willing to design one for you.

Man came from an adulterous relationship between two stars. A married star cheated on her husband star, and the man star got angry and slapped her into pieces. One piece became the earth. The star blood turned into people. Got it.

I have as much evidence for my story as you have for the one in your favorite holy book.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2015
Weah96:

I don't know. Consciousness is God. It has always been. The answer you seek is buried within your own consciousness, you only need the right tools/plants to unearth it.

BTW, science doesn't know what consciousness is beyond the fact that it is a product of neural tissue.
.................... .....
I know you're very intelligent but this is not about me.
It is about you helping us come to a certain conclusion..
So,back to my question, how was man able to attain consciousness??. I'm sure you know science tells us the early set of man that roamed the earth were not as smart as those of today and neither were they really conscious
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 10:01pm On May 13, 2015
Weah96:

Man or life? If all you need is an empty story, like the biblical one, then any atheist will be willing to design one for you.

Man came from an adulterous relationship between two stars. A married star cheated on her husband star, and the man star got angry and slapped her into pieces. One piece became the earth. The star blood turned into people. Got it.

I have as much evidence for my story as you have for the one in your favorite holy book.

Okay. Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
Weah96:

Wait is your argument not that the bible is just a book of stories thought up by some people---you insinuate this because there is no proof of it right? You dwell on facts right? Wth are you telling me another fictitious story? You dwell on scientific facts and figures aint it?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by wiegraf: 1:01am On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

Likely you have more evidence. You can at least prove the earth did form from a star
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 1:58am On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Wait is your argument not that the bible is just a book of stories thought up by some people---you insinuate this because there is no proof of it right? You dwell on facts right? Wth are you telling me another fictitious story? You dwell on scientific facts and figures aint it?

Yes. That is my argument. You mockingly rebutted by saying that science is unable to explain the origin of life, and the fact that they lack that information renders your biblical story true.

That's not even a logical argument. You don't reason like that in real life.

4 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 6:35am On May 14, 2015
wiegraf:

Likely you have more evidence. You can at least prove the earth did form from a star

LOL. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 6:36am On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

Okay. Do you live in Nigeria?

No. What has that to do with the discussion?
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 12:10pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

Yes. That is my argument. You mockingly rebutted by saying that science is unable to explain the origin of life, and the fact that they lack that information renders your biblical story true.

That's not even a logical argument. You don't reason like that in real life.

I never stated anything of such. I only asked for the almighty logical science to tell me how we came to be since the same science called the bible unintelligent and impractical. Since science calls miracles impossible, God a fiction and christianity something you can CHOSE not to do or do(p.s if you choose to science calls you dull and primitive)
. All I seek is for science reasonable and sound theory on 'How Man came to be', and the mockery of the existence of the 'spiritual world'....

P.s:- though I know smart illuminati scientists would look at any atheist and just shke their heads.....Or illuminati is a joke too??
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 12:20pm On May 14, 2015
theunusualmoon:

.................... .....
I know you're very intelligent but this is not about me.
It is about you helping us come to a certain conclusion..
So,back to my question, how was man able to attain consciousness??. I'm sure you know science tells us the early set of man that roamed the earth were not as smart as those of today and neither were they really conscious

You shouldn't have said that. See, this is what they live and feed on. They try to act, feel like the authors(shrewd in thinking) they read which they have adjudged geniuses because they were amazed by the LOGICAL things those poor reprobates lettered. They see them as different, special, not with the flow of thought train others board around. Every human wants to be different, this is their way trying to be.

But if it is by the definition of 'intelligence' yes then, she is not an illiterate.
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 1:03pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

I never stated anything of such. I only asked for the almighty logical science to tell me how we came to be since the same science called the bible unintelligent and impractical. Since science calls miracles impossible, God a fiction and christianity something you can CHOSE not to do or do(p.s if you choose to science calls you dull and primitive)
. All I seek is for science reasonable and sound theory on 'How Man came to be', and the mockery of the existence of the 'spiritual world'....

Miracles are impossible because they cannot be proven. If they could be, then TB Joshua would have been on CNN.

The origin of human beings is not a mystery, life is.

2 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 1:31pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

Miracles are impossible because they cannot be proven. If they could be, then TB Joshua would have been on CNN.

The origin of human beings is not a mystery, life is.

All things are not logical....... You now quantify the things of God with the works of man....... You are my proof of the christianity you are mocking..... It told me I'll see your type. You know what it asks me to do when I see your type? Smile, live holier because it won't be long........ I wish you the best weah96 I pray you don't end like your predecessors.

What a world.....smh
Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Weah96: 1:42pm On May 14, 2015
Esdb3:

All things are not logical....... You now quantify the things of God with the works of man....... You are my proof of the christianity you are mocking..... It told me I'll see your type. You know what it asks me to do when I see your type? Smile, live holier because it won't be long........ I wish you the best weah96 I pray you don't end like your predecessors.

What a world.....smh

Things of which God? The one who needs a human mouthpiece of Jewish descent to send messages to me? Does that make sense to you? Create the whole universe and pick one person to communicate with, leaving millions and billions at the mercy of the one person. That's your God, not my own. I don't worship mad people, if your God really speaks to one or two people, then he's a mad person.

2 Likes

Re: Police Tell Man To Remove Zombie Jesus (Photos) by Esdb3: 1:48pm On May 14, 2015
Weah96:

Things of which God? The one who needs a human mouthpiece of Jewish descent to send messages to me? Does that make sense to you? Create the whole universe and pick one person to communicate with, leaving millions and billions at the mercy of the one person. That's your God, not my own. I don't worship mad people, if your God really speaks to one or two people, then he's a mad person.

Don't say mad 'person' say it well please. Curse him and ridicule and blaspheme his name Do IT! In your next quote do it!(And make sure there is a next quote). So elijah, elisha, samuel were all mad people? Ok. And thank God for grace my ignorant sister, God talks to everyone pure enough in heart..... But because of your being ignorant of this, is why fake pastors have duped you in the past.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Clever Use Of Al Taqiyya By An Arab Who Molested A Child / 4 Lists Of Popes Who Died During Sex / Yasir Qadhi: Who Did God Ask Abraham To Sacrifice? Isaac Not Ishmael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.