Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,805 members, 7,862,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pool Party For You And Yours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pool Party For You And Yours (637 Views)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Live Photos From Quilox Pool Party / Yey! Drunk Nigerian Girls Publicly Going Wild At A Pool Party Exposing Their P.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pool Party For You And Yours by Orikinla(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
THE D DAY IS TOMORROW . merry .... it's the end of the year . if u still have space for one last gig b4 the years runs out. join us on 27th of Dec @ WEST VIEW . for the mother of all house/pool parties. A TWISTED PARTY. Entry is free come with your own bottle as your IV.one person one bottle of drink only when your drink finishes you can purchase more at the venue for a small price and food too for a small price..lot's of games and give away ..it's happening at no 3 WOLE ARIYO Lekki Phase 1. off admiralty way. come drink ,eat and mingle. ........ free gifts and goodies await. come with your play suit or bikini. don't blame anyone if you get wet. .........party will be hosted by my humble by shine Begho of coolfm and her twisted gang. Time 3pm.

party is supported by MONDAY ROW Ent. LERE CONNECT. hope to see you there . Don't forget to tell a friend and feel free to 're~broadcast .

Re: Pool Party For You And Yours by temitemi1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
I fit cum with big bottle of alomo ba grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

23 Secret To Know A Relatoinship That Will Not Work. / I Mend Relationships / 32 Yr Old Female Teacher Admits Having Sex With 18 Yr Old Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.