Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day (766 Views)

How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. / It Is A Shame That Nigeria Cannot Give Nigerians 24 Hours Light / Has The Power Situation Improved Since It Was Sold? (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by Joel3(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
this xmas season has been a nightmare in benin city. With zero power supply. The painful thing is that my generator just nock due to heavy usage and right now in total darkness.

How about you.?
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Benin is messed up power-wise..
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by mygame: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
My area in Ogun state is totally messed up
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by Mekky2010: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
My area in FCT about 20hrs availability
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by mamajohn(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
2-3 hours in 48 hours
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by dunkem21(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
16 hrs guaranteed.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by Joel3(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
then what is happening to edo? Flash and off. On for 15minus then they take it for 6hours if put together maybe1 hour a day.
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by Chigold101(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Joel3:
then what is happening to edo? Flash and off. On for 15minus then they take it for 6hours if put together maybe1 hour a day.
is it the whole of Edo or some places... Una sorry ohh.

I am enjoying light here oh in Anambra where i am...
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by weezii(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
Here in Nnewi Anambra State, we have light at the average of 22-23hours out of the 24 in a day. If its taken, it doesn't take up to 10mins and its restored...

Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by oziegbe2015: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2014
Tell CLUELESS to start arranging his box. For 16yrs pdp as agent of darkness have resolved nigerians wont get power under it. Gej for otueke slump 2015
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by dOnLarich: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
For my village .. Today is da fifth day of uninterrupted power supply
Re: What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? How Many Hours Light Per Day by iluvnaija: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
If PHCN or whatever their name is, donating 500million to GEJ re-election campaign then it's a slap on the faces on Nigerians.

Ya'll be ready to pay more in darkness.

Your Generals Only Deploy Troops To Fight Us On Twitter, S.R Reply N.army / Why I Think Nigerians should STOP comparing Ms Alakia with Oprah Winfrey.INSULT / Jonathan To Campaign In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa – Gana