Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) (713 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Happy, Drops In Global Happiness Ranking – VanguardNgr / No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Civil Servants; Have You Been Paid Your September Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Topiipii(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
I have decided to create this thread just for one reason: that Nigerians are gullible and usually do not bother to verify whatever they read or hear before passing judgement. It is no wonder then that a governor in person of Ayodele Fayose repeatedly lies to the public and is never questioned, the thread below is an example.
https://www.nairaland.com/2062818/no-september-salary-now-fayose/
The comments on the thread above smacks of a high degree of ignorance.
In summary, Fayemi did not pay September salary- yes, why? the state allocation was witheld, has it now been paid? - yes, to whom?- Ayo Fayose, did Fayose tell this to the people of Ekiti? - no (they know anyway). So my question is this: why should Fayose refuse to pay September salary when he was the one who received the allocation for that month?
http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/04/apc-warns-fayose-increasing-joblessness-ekiti/
Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ask Fayose of the TAN funds?
Solely pocketed by him....
Ask him of the 36 MDG projects solely awarded n pocketed by him
Ask him of the Goodluck Sambo project funds...solely pocketed by him.....
Ask him why his wife sleeps in the 50million naira bed he so much chastised Fayemi for
Ask him why workers did not receive December salaries on time for Xmas even till yesterday!
Ask him why he keeps sleeping around like a male goat with young girls....even threatening gals with mopol
Ask him why his wife's bed has become a taboo for him
Ask him why olosho gals are permanently housed in the state house....
Ask him ask him....I can go on n on n on.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Topiipii(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
angels09:
Ask Fayose of the TAN funds?
Was he part of TAN too? I never knew because I don't follow anything TAN, I only watch the ads. Please enlighten me more.
Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Gbawe: 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
It is beginning to look like the people of Ekiti made a terrible mistake. Well, this is democracy in action and all Nigerians have to respect the fact that Fayose is the choice of the people.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Topiipii:

Was he part of TAN too? I never knew because I don't follow anything TAN, I only watch the ads. Please enlighten me more.
He's been solely pocketing all funds allocated to Ekiti. And I won't be surprised if gej doesn't do well in Ekiti
Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 26, 2014
“We want Ekiti people to know the deceit of Governor Fayose, who has been in the media painting Fayemi black that he owed Ekiti workers two months’ salary.

“Technically speaking, Dr. Fayemi did not owe any salary. If, as alleged, his administration owed September salary and he left government on October 15, while the allocation for the same September was received by Fayose, then commonsense requires that the incumbent pays the workers September salary with September allocation, while anticipating October allocation.http://dailypost.ng/2014/11/04/apc-warns-fayose-increasing-joblessness-ekiti/
Indeed, Fayose is playing politics with the welfare of Ekiti State.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by Topiipii(m): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2014
angels09:

He's been solely pocketing all funds allocated to Ekiti. And I won't be surprised if gej doesn't do well in Ekiti
Wow! Just saw your modified post.
Re: Ayo Fayose, His Lies & Gullible Nigerians (no September Salary? Really?) by oduastates: 9:05am On Dec 27, 2014
This is what happens when you think with your stomach.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traditional Ruler Stabs Wife To Coma Over Phone Call / Jonathan Summons Christianleaders To Abuja / Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.