Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan (714 Views)

I Will Never Vote For Social Media Bill - Sen. Ben Bruce / "Why Igbo Never Vote Out Of Fear" / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 10:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to Shekau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a Naira value of 155 to dollar but Naira is now traded at 270. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited ‪#‎chibokgirls‬ but he lost them to Shekau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram. he will be leaving behind a sophisticated and daring Boko Haram by May 29th 2015. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To top it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. $35b Foreign reserve developed wings and disappear into tin air. What then is safe under Jonathan? Absolutely Nothing! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses Change is all we want.... Dear Nigerians VOTE4 CHANGE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan by Gbawe: 10:57am On Jan 26, 2015
abacusCm:
Jonathan inherited 774 LGA, today he has ceded 30 to Shekau of Boko-haram. Jonathan inherited 23 PDP Governors but he ceded 5 to opposition APC. Jonathan inherited 4000 megawatts of electricity but we are now left with 2500 megawatts with obnoxious tariff from PHCN. Jonathan inherited 2.4 million barrel quota from OPEC but he ceded 1 million barrels to smugglers. Jonathan inherited a Naira value of 155 to dollar but Naira is now traded at 270. Jonathan inherited 30% unemployment but he has doubled it to 55%. Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market. Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%. Jonathan inherited ‪#‎chibokgirls‬ but he lost them to Shekau. Jonathan inherited a rag tag boko Haram. he will be leaving behind a sophisticated and daring Boko Haram by May 29th 2015. Jonathan inherited a booming economy but doom is what he is about to handover. To top it off, Jonathan is promoting STEALING against our moral and societal upbringing. $35b Foreign reserve developed wings and disappear into tin air. What then is safe under Jonathan? Absolutely Nothing! Dear Jonathan, I can't afford more losses Change is all we want.... Dear Nigerians VOTE4 CHANGE!!!

Well-said OP. Furthermore, if GEJ could only take Nigeria backwards over almost 5 years of oil selling at around $100 or more per barrel what will this worthless President now make of Nigeria when oil prices are heading towards $40 per barrel? When you were a millionaire and could not renovate your run-down house, how on earth do you then plan to refurbish the same property when you are broke? The Nigerians supporting GEJ are mainly only enemies of progress who want GEJ to continue destroying Nigeria and sentimental/ethnocentric folks who have allowed prejudice against others to cloud their judgement completely. For the rest of us, it is crystal clear that GEJ has to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan by anonimi: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
abacusCm:
Jonathan inherited positive AAA rating bond but JPMORGAN has rated our bond negative. Jonathan inherited a surviving stock market but he killed the stock market.

You are obviously too daft & dumb on macro-economic matters just like the pensioner you are idolising to understand these things so let me help you out a bit.

- By what % has our crude oil price fallen since January 2014?
- Is Nigeria still heavily reliant on Niger Delta oil revenue?
- What policies did previous federal administration put in place to encourage LOCAL production & consumption for economic diversification compared to what Jonathan/Sambo did in just five years?

Jonathan inherited 10% duty on tokumbo cars but he increased it to 70%.

If this is not done how do you want private investors to produce vehicles locally?
You may wish to read about China & South Korea's industrialisation before you respond so as not to embarrass yourself further by exposing your lack of comprehension for matters that you are discussing.
Cheers!

Vote wisely!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Vote For Jonathan by abacusCm(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
anonimi:

You are obviously too daft & dumb on macro-economic matters just like the pensioner you are idolising to understand these things so let me help you out a bit.

- By what % has our crude oil price fallen since January 2014?
- Is Nigeria still heavily reliant on Niger Delta oil revenue?
- What policies did previous federal administration put in place to encourage LOCAL production & consumption for economic diversification compared to what Jonathan/Sambo did in just five years?

If this is not done how do you want private investors to produce vehicles locally?
You may wish to read about China & South Korea's industrialisation before you respond so as not to embarrass yourself further by exposing your lack of comprehension for matters that you are discussing.
Cheers!

Vote wisely!!!
your comment shows that you are daft and clueless like your master....so for private investors to produce vehicles locally what you and your clueless president need to do is to hike importation rate...you must be from polygamous family....go and beg your step mothers.i will not say more than that

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Reasons We Must Vote For Jonathan In Feb.14 Election / Global Youth Forum Calls For The Immediate Sack Of The DG Of NTA / REVEALED: Is GEJ A Pervidy?! (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.