Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This (792 Views)

I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) / Ladies How Do You Avoid This? Pix / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by experts: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2008
i am 25 and never dated any girl before.

i feel jelouse when my friends go out with there girls, and i still ignor dating any.

i am mucked many times by my dudes and now i jst want to get a girl to avoid further muckery.

plz do i need a girl
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by MrCrackles(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2008
You should be old enough to answer your question yourself

So sorry no comments from me
!
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by steve49ja(m): 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
I wont be surprised one day if i find a thread reading 'do i need food to survive?'
so nairalanders would tell you if you need a girl at 25
you cant be serious wink
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by Tonyet1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2008
@poster,

some times you get TONY laffing at some threads at nairaland.com

hmmmmmmmmm, what else can i say

ok you dont need a girl, aw i wish you'll follow this advice

stay out of girls so i'll have them all to myself. . . . .waaoooooooooo what a world it will be!

FEMALES ARE DELICIOUS! get it. . . nuthead
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by sexyLeamon(f): 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2008
steve49ja:

I wont be surprised one day if i find a thread reading 'do i need food to survive?'
so nairalanders would tell you if you need a girl at 25
you can't be serious wink

I tired o
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by kokorunna(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by evergreen6: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
No you dont need a girl , you need a man instead wink
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by dominique(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
what kind answer are you expecting sef.
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
Do i need a girl? Maybe u can tell me before I tell u whether u need one or not undecided
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by tytylayor: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2008
@poster,

wait till u r 39, u r still a boy
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by chamotex(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
Since u cant get a girl, u want wana consider a man
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ Poster don mind what they are telling you!

When you are ready, you'll know. The fact that you are even asking this question means you are not. Dont rust into it cos everybody is doing it. Just relax, the right person will come along! smiley
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by jibbygirl(f): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2008
@poster
why are u asking the obvious question. u confessed that u feel jealous when u c ur friends with their babes meaning u crave to have what they have. so what other glues do u need b4 u decide on what u what/need. my advise as a big sis is to shine your eye very well b4 u choose cos girls can make or mar u and vis-a-vis tongue
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by Ben13: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
mehhnnn . . the begining of your story line counters the question end.

I'm still thinking of what to say
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by galatico(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
This topic sucks!!!
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by richo2: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
experts:

i am 25 and never dated any girl before.

i feel jelouse when my friends go out with there girls, and i still ignor dating any.

i am mucked many times by my dudes and now i jst want to get a girl to avoid further muckery.
[b]

plz do i need a girl[/b]

1) u cant spell jealous
2) u cant spell mocked
3) u just said u want to get a girl to avoid further mockery so why bother us with ur useless question?  angry angry u dnt need a girl. . . . u need inspiration
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by bilms(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
u guys fail to understand the question.

the reason y i want to have a girl is not because am jelous, but because my guys do mock me. and i want to get 1 to stop dat.

but am not really interested yet
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2008
[color=#000099]what an amaxing FORUM !! full of laughs and more funny threads containing ironical contents [/color] grin grin

well, this is a gentle man who has decided to faithfully seek for assistance on dating whether or not!.

YOung man, i guess you need to start with ladies that are OLDER than yourself in other to secure a best date for your self in the near future.

that from me.
Re: Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This by bilms(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2008
lol

(1) (Reply)

My Internet Love Story ? / Why Should A S Partnrs Break Up? / What Is Virginity Worth Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.