Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s (919 Views)

100 Days: Buhari On The Right Track, Says Tukur / 60 Days: Buhari Yet To Fulfill Any Electoral Promises – PDP. / Presidency Denies Zahra Buhari's Twitter Account, Says It Has Been Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by falconey(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter
Followers Already Over Half Of
Jonathan’s Twitter Account
Created 4 Years Ago
The @ThisIsBuhari Twitter handle of General
Muhammadu Buhari, the presidential candidate
of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has
amassed over 45,000 followers in just four days.
By contrast, President Goodluck Jonathan’s
@JGoodlucktweets, which is four years old, has
just about 40,000 more followers.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORK
VOTE for CHANGE!!!!!
Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by winnieG1(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2014
not to discredit anybody but this ain't news, just google "how to generate Twitter followers" or "how to generate facebook likes" and you will be surprised at what you will see there.

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by falconey(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:
not to discredit anybody but this ain't news, just google "how to generate Twitfer follower" or how to generate facebook likes" and you will be surprised at what you will see there.
so that is what buhari did? And jona the PHD holder couldn't think of it? I can sense where this is coming from ....BUHARI for CHANGE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by DahtzFestjayz: 7:33am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:
not to discredit anybody but this ain't news, just google "how to generate Twitfer follower" or how to generate facebook likes" and you will be surprised at what you will see there.
True. But Must include some foreign accounts, but his is just Nigerians only.
Op. Point Of Correction Jonathan does not have twitter account, its parody and also managed by his Media Aide. Clueless! #GodIntervention2015

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by winnieG1(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
so that is what buhari did? And jona the PHD holder couldn't think of it? I can sense where this is coming from ....BUHARI for CHANGE!!!!
Aren't u obsessed with GEJ this.. , Buhari that.... APC this.., PDP that...? Change is needed in Nigeria but not the type of Change you are advocating, both politicians in APC and PDP are the same, refurbished wine in Old bottle and old wine in new bottle

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2014
winnieG1:
not to discredit anybody but this ain't news, just google "how to generate Twitter followers" or "how to generate facebook likes" and you will be surprised at what you will see there.
thank you.. Dummo doesn't know. Even most of his followers have Russian names...I almost laughed when I went thru it

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
so what? He has to defend his phd certificate by getting more Twitter followers? What are you, like 5 yrs old? Does your father own a Twitter handle?
Besides, GEJ doesnt manage that Twitter handle himself, it's don by a media aide or by any random individual You wouldn't know this cos u r too daft now, would you
I hope you feel stupid after realizing how dumb this thread you opened is

2 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by Sylvarresta(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2014
Fresh air
Wind of change
Buhari till 2019
Jonathan will be president of Otuoke

3 Likes

Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by alabiyemmy(m): 8:03am On Dec 27, 2014
so what? Nonsense. Some of the things you people post makes one to question your education.
Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by falconey(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2014
liberty300:
so what? He has to defend his phd certificate by getting more Twitter followers? What are you, like 5 yrs old? Does your father own a Twitter handle?
Besides, GEJ doesnt manage that Twitter handle himself, it's don by a media aide or by any random individual You wouldn't know this cos u r too daft now, would you
I hope you feel stupid after realizing how dumb this thread you opened is
the dumbest is who read it and comment.....see the UNemployment GEJ cause
Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
the dumbest is who read it and comment.....see the UNemployment GEJ cause
lol, that's a weak come back even for you, don't you think? you don't know who you're talking to...that's probably it.

FYI; GEJ is the reason why am employed now...so, I'ma vote him in a second time bruh..
Re: Just 4 Days: Buhari’s Twitter Followers Already Over Half Of Jonathan’s by falconey(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
liberty300:
lol, that's a weak come back even for you, don't you think? you don't know who you're talking to...that's probably it.

FYI; GEJ is the reason why am employed now...so, I'ma vote him in a second time bruh..
am not a violent man........let me guess your profession "stealing is not coruption: 419,yahoo +

(1) (Reply)

What Is President Gej's Greatest Achievement In 2014??? Share your Opinion / APC Presidential Kicks Off In Rivers On MON 5th / I’ll Ensure Stable Power Supply – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.