Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (83301 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by dipenergy(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2015
Very interesting
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by mexxy1(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2015
@databoy, I like the concept of this thread... dissemination of information and sharing of ideas. This is what makes this thread attractive as there's a wealth of knowledge in it and more to come.
If people have to introduce businesses here the aim of this thread will be defeated and some other persons who have ideas to contribute and haven't seen this thread yet, when they eventually do may be reluctant to do so. Introducing businesses here will make this thread lose it's appeal.
There is a thread for introduction of businesses
https://www.nairaland.com/77701/introduce-business#1476183

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2015
awumen:
@ scantee and databoy, please send me a mail to tamika.group@outlook.com for further discussion. @ databoy, i have tried to reach you several times without any luck, please you guys can also reach me on 08174624412 .

Yes we have hilux with IVMS/sparkarrestor.
Hope you have the one that can carry ashphat from plant to site? Possible still have valid site operating permit, to save us time going into the insepections process again.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
mexxy1:
@databoy, I like the concept of this thread... dissemination of information and sharing of ideas. This is what makes this thread attractive as there's a wealth of knowledge in it and more to come.
If people have to introduce businesses here the aim of this thread will be defeated and some other persons who have ideas to contribute and haven't seen this thread yet, when they eventually do may be reluctant to do so. Introducing businesses here will make this thread lose it's appeal.
There is a thread for introduction of businesses
https://www.nairaland.com/77701/introduce-business#1476183
Noted.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by emmadejust(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
am stil followin.......

Thanks you databoy for the info you are sharing through email.....

scanteee you are an inspirer........

God bless you all with kind heart.....

DEJUST....
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by jummygo(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
Great thread. @scantee n data boy. Rrgstrd an Enterprise abt 10yrs ago. used it for supplies. steel plates, marine paints etc. I have been inactive coz I left. Now back. Can I still reactivate this? Is using someone else's Co. name advisable? If that not deletes this again.....
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by jummygo(f): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2015
It went thru. I meant bot. BTW. Ent. was reg. in PH.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by jummygo(f): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Sorry, longer than 10yrs o! One of the reasons I closed shop was that I had to borrow from a micro finance inst. steep rates lesson learned. Some LPOs I contracted out. Little to no profit. Still, loved d exp. made money, Ind. Aside from one's own money, what do u feel is d best way of raising funds, barring above, above mentioned?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2015
jummygo:
Great thread. @scantee n data boy. Rrgstrd an Enterprise abt 10yrs ago. used it for supplies. steel plates, marine paints etc. I have been inactive coz I left. Now back. Can I still reactivate this? Is using someone else's Co. name advisable? If that not deletes this again.....

Hello yes you can go ahead and reactivate it, though your likely to pay back-dated tax from the last time you used it in executing contract till date. weather you have done any job all the while or not is not considered.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by jummygo(f): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
Tx. c how it goes.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by awumen: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2015
scantee:
Hope you have the one that can carry ashphat from plant to site? Possible still have valid site operating permit, to save us time going into the insepections process again.

i dont know how to do PM on nairaland, please send me an sms to my number 2 and we will take it from there. I will really it please. meanwhile at databoy, i have two of your number, will try the last one again.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by ehinome4hushM(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
pls I ur advice o.. am planning on setting up an online market place like Konga,Tradestable and co.. pls can any1 give me guidelines on ow to set it up? Tnx
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2015
ehinome4hushM:
pls I ur advice o.. am planning on setting up an online market place like Konga,Tradestable and co.. pls can any1 give me guidelines on ow to set it up? Tnx
Send me an email. Nwakstar2020@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Etfash(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
awumen:

i dont know how to do PM on nairaland, please send me an sms to my number 08174624412 and we will take it from there. I will really it please. meanwhile at databoy, i have two of your number, will try the last one again.

@awumen, click on scantee, click on send a message and click on send message.

Guys, we are registered Environmental Services providers... We have team of Environmental, Waste management, Quality Assurance, Occupational safety and Fumigation professionals.

We will be more than willing to serve you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
Etfash:

Guys, we are registered Environmental Services providers... We have team of Environmental, Waste management, Quality Assurance, Occupational safety and Fumigation professionals.

pls are you based in rivers state?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Etfash(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

pls are you based in rivers state?

We have a presence in PH.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
scantee:

Hello yes you can go ahead and reactivate it, though your likely to pay back-dated tax from the last time you used it in executing contract till date. weather you have done any job all the while or not is not considered.

Thanks

To add to what @scantee said, if re-activating it is cumbersome, then you can as well register a new company (LLC or Enterprise) and in less than 5 weeks, you are good to go. Otherwise you will spend close to 300k or more for re-activation, depending on when you stopped using it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
Etfash:

We have a presence in PH.
you can reach us on 2348039716210/2347082064497.
if you need any extra hands,am available...fortunately thats my profession.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Etfash(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
IHate9ja1:

if you need any extra hands,am available...fortunately thats my profession.

Send me a PM.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
Etfash:

Send me a PM.
Unfortunately am having issues with the mailbox connected to my nairaland account
Please can you kindly drop your mail address
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by EvangTimothy(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
@Databoy, Scantee and All. I appreciate your valuable information and contribution. God bless you all.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by EvangTimothy(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
NETWORKING: I produce branded car air fresheners with logo and pictures (promotional & Advertising products)for companies. Individuals and organisation. I wil appreciate anybdy that can link me with companies that i can brand thier logo on the air freshers. ON WHATSAPP. 08145333543
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by soke92(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Pls data boy can u send me ur noba or email for private discussion
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by donmatin(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Sent u a mail
Etfash:

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Etfash(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
donmatin:
Sent u a mail

Mail replied.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by zeestone99(m): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hello guyz I ve been following this thread for a while now nd i must say this thread is eye opening and educative pls keep the good work going, I saw luv d fact dat we help each other with one tin or the oda, anyway we deal in inverter sales and installation for houses nd organisations, house wiring if u need our services or u ve anybody that need our services pls do reach us on 08117398294, or visit our website www.monzpowersolutions.com
Pls keep the good work going.. Best thread on nairaland smiley
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by afeez20(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2015
scantee:
@mexxy1 check you mail, i am very busy now, i will guide you through in my next mail
@scantee pls i would love to see your company profile as i live in uk and what goes down here is diffferent in Naija
and i want to start bidding mostly on IT projects in naija .i have a registered company in Nigeria already and over 5yrs now
my email is mcliencommunications@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
afeez20:

@scantee pls i would love to see your company profile as i live in uk and what goes down here is diffferent in Naija
and i want to start bidding mostly on IT projects in naija .i have a registered company in Nigeria already and over 5yrs now
my email is mcliencommunications@yahoo.com

Wil get back to you after the election, kinda very busy now making sure JK wins. thanks

@databoy have responded to your pm, sup bro? will be back to this thread after this election.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2015
scantee:

Wil get back to you after the election, kinda very busy now making sure JK wins. thanks

@databoy have responded to your pm, sup bro? will be back to this thread after this election.

Who is JK ?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Who is JK ?
. Tot u be Yoruba guy? u mean you don't know JK of all people? anyway JK we Know JK we trust.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.