Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School (20398 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by dampola(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
It's well with them.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by obailala(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
IMO, this story shouldn't be publicized especially when we consider that over 200 of the girls are still in captivity. Stories like this will only break the heart of the parents of the missing girls. undecided undecided
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by XwhY(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Better
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by digee(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Good move by GEJ. GEJ Till GMB becomes history
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by hardbody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Ok.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by cashkid: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Still waiting for that time wen some school girls will be kidnapped in US and those that will be lucky to escape will be sent down to Nigeria to come n complete their studies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, CLUELESSness on point.......
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Spencer28(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Good development nd a bright future await Dem, don't u think the northerners re goin to be kidnapping dre selves on purpose so as to ve dre kids school overseas?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
toh! At least e go reshape dia life small
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Oluwajuwonlo1(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Na wash jor
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 27, 2014
mayapop:
lucky girls!, but so weird!

u drink Zobo abi?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by proudlysports: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Did some of you even read the story?

The girls were sponsored by a Nigerian couple who helped seek for scholarships to send them abroad. Nothing to do with the Nigerian govt/GEJ

In April almost 300 schoolgirls were kidnapped in northern Nigeria by the terrorist group Boko Haram.

In the days after the kidnapping some of the girls managed to escape. Now, thanks to the kindness of a Nigerian couple, some of them have travelled to the US and will restart their education there in the New Year.

Tomi Oladipo reports.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-30602386
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by bigiyaro(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
What about the rest?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
buahahahahaha,laffing in Chinese...I smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by PassingShot(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
plainmirror:
What happens to others kept hostage since 14/04/2014

US again after the military trainee feud we had.

Fill in the blank space, GEJ is _________________ ?

confused and clueless
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ deceiving some Nigerians since 2011.

No names, no address.

Waiting.. .. .... Without SSCE

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by wunmi590(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2014
lilprinze:
nice

D'banj
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Truth24(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Blessing in disguise for them though
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by adconline(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej is really trying, by sending them to US to continue their education is a good effort in making them feel comfortable.

But terrorism has to stop and i believe GEJ can deliver the job.

Gej till buhari becomes a priest
Naija youth smoking stupidity since 0000BC. Where did it say that GEJ is sponsoring them?? They are being funded by an NGO.. Not GEJ!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by wunmi590(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by evita5(f): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ is the president of your country, unless u are not a Nigerian. It saddens me to read some of the insults and comments levelled on the president. Given, he has flaws, everyone does, but he didn't ruin Nigeria, corruption didn't start with his administration. Obasanjo is seated somewhere acting like a saint when he is one of the major problems of Nigeria today. Buhari helped distort Nigeria's democracy and all of a sudden, he is the Messiah? I understand we have our various political aspirations and interest but we should stop insulting the president for once and look for a way to save Nigeria. Unless we are all blind, it is obvious Nigeria cannot be saved by one man, its going to be a collective effort. Let's stop washing our dirty linen outside...for once let's stop embarrassing our country and president
plainmirror:
What happens to others kept hostage since 14/04/2014

US again after the military trainee feud we had.

Fill in the blank space, GEJ is _________________ ?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Misogynist2014(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
If it were not for the fact that I don't doubt america's educational competence, I would have doubted their power to rebrand these semiliterate girls. My fear as regards to these easily influenced girls is that they might be used like malaria, sorry malala, to further feminist course.sad By then, Nigeria must have celebrated a decade of break up, ceteris paribos. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Frankiss44(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
sakaguchi:
I'm not a fan of APC, neither am I a PDP fan, but the dearth of Charisma and class in GEJ is appalling.
A president who could not make his citizens feel safe. All the carnage and blood-letting, kidnaps and arson in the NorthEast and Middle Belt have gone unchecked. How does GEJ react? GEJ reacted in ways only foolish presidents will react.

Killing and destruction in Borno and Yobe»»»GEJ travel to France to meet Monsieur Hollande and eat french toast.

Girls were kidnapped from their Schools, GEJ is in denial, he couldn't as much as embolden us that we are winning the fight by visiting and grieving parents.

Fulani destroying agrarian villages in the North Central, GEJ did nothing. Nothing at all. No intent, no clue, no solution. The Middle Belt had to form vigilantes to fight the Militia. Meanwhile GeJ is coughing millions to ex-millitants in dollar crisp notes.

Bomb blast in Kano and GEJ is dancing shoki somewhere.

GEJ is proud that TEFfund bankrolled project worth 19billion in the outgoing YEAR for all the students in Nigeria. Is that something to be proud of when we know that fraudsters are raising 24Billion naira for only him (GEJ)?

I remember when he was saving the a.ss of his corrupt croonies : Maina, Stella Oduah et al.
Come 2015, we will make a statement of intent. We will vote out cluelessness.

Even with the votes Rivers State gave him in 2011, he punished the people of Rivers simply because he doesn't like the face of the man called Amaechi.

The North-Central voted en mass for GEJ. Most of the juicy posts that came to the north were ferried across the Niger to the Sahel, bypassing the Middle belt who defied the odds to vote him.

Today, the Northern minorities who voted GEJ are in internally displaced in Refugee camps, when they complain, PDP apologist are quick to blame it on Hausa Fulani hegemony.
From Chibok, Tafawa Balewa, Azare, Zuru, Kafanchan, Lafia, Makurdi, Oturkpo, Jos, Bukuru, Gboko, Lokoja, Ankpa, Mubi, Jalingo; the northern minorities are taking a stand, and its not with the umbrella.
The only thing they got after voting enmasse for GEJ was the blood of their Children and of the elderly.

My sisters, congratulations. A government you didn't vote for is giving you free quality education while the government you and your parents defied all odds to vote for have given hope on your friends still in Boko Haram harem deep in the Sambisa.

He gave up on our sisters, we'll give up on him.

We already know which fan you are.... Be brave and proud of your ideology son. No point fooling around. APC...... Association of Past Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by holluwai(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2014
What's the faith of the other girls still in captive?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by sarutobie(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
judging by recent events, a father who can strap his daughter with explosive, can also surrender her to shekau (they are all fighting for the same cause)...these people know what happened to their girls..
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by SHAIBULIAR: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Omo see opportunity,shekau where you dey?see me for here come carry me,I wan go Amelica
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2014
good
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by seggzz(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
What will happen to the family to those who are dead?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by BodyKiss(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
ThePENGENIUS:
#SMH. Dem never still tell us which fraudulent game dem dey play with us. A bunch of yarinyas in an erstwhile unknown rural place are "Suddenly" being flown to the USA for further studies. Please clarify me, are they going to attend Islamic schools or normal American Colleges and universities? Nigerians, I believe, are way smarter than this!!!

Apparently, penguins seems to be smarter than you appeared to me.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by kilokeys(m): 10:35am On Dec 27, 2014
they would to start from primary school i guess..

most cant spell thier names.

dem only hear
come, chop, open it, close it, go

#taught in a northern school during nysc. so i know

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Itulah(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
She is pretty.

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by LastProphet: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej is really trying, by sending them to US to continue their education is a good effort in making them feel comfortable.

But terrorism has to stop and i believe GEJ can deliver the job.

Gej till buhari becomes a priest

Get the facts and stop rigging like ur pdp master, a nigerian couple (not gej) sponsored them
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by fagin1982(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
sakaguchi:
I'm not a fan of APC, neither am I a PDP fan, but the dearth of Charisma and class in GEJ is appalling.
A president who could not make his citizens feel safe. All the carnage and blood-letting, kidnaps and arson in the NorthEast and Middle Belt have gone unchecked. How does GEJ react? GEJ reacted in ways only foolish presidents will do.

Killing and destruction in Borno and Yobe»»»GEJ travel to France to meet Monsieur Hollande and eat french toast.

Girls were kidnapped from their Schools, GEJ is in denial, he couldn't as much as embolden us that we are winning the fight by visiting and grieving parents.

Fulani destroying agrarian villages in the North Central, GEJ did nothing. Nothing at all. No intent, no clue, no solution. The Middle Belt had to form vigilantes to fight the Militia. Meanwhile GeJ is coughing millions to ex-millitants in dollar crisp notes.

Bomb blast in Kano and GEJ is dancing shoki somewhere.

GEJ is proud that TEFfund bankrolled project worth 19billion in the outgoing YEAR for all the students in Nigeria. Is that something to be proud of when we know that fraudsters are raising 24Billion naira for only him (GEJ) in ONE day?

I remember when he was saving the a55 of his corrupt croonies : Maina, Stella Oduah et al.
Come 2015, we will make a statement of intent. We will vote out cluelessness.

Even with the votes Rivers State gave him in 2011, he punished the people of Rivers simply because he doesn't like the face of the man called Amaechi.

The North-Central voted en mass for GEJ. Most of the juicy posts that came to the north were ferried across the Niger to the Sahel, bypassing the Middle belt who defied the odds to vote him.

Today, the Northern minorities who voted GEJ are in internally displaced in Refugee camps, when they complain, PDP apologist are quick to blame it on Hausa Fulani hegemony.
From Chibok, Tafawa Balewa, Azare, Zuru, Kafanchan, Lafia, Makurdi, Oturkpo, Jos, Bukuru, Gboko, Lokoja, Ankpa, Mubi, Jalingo; the northern minorities are taking a stand, and its not with the umbrella.
The only thing they got after voting enmasse for GEJ was the blood of their Children and of the elderly.

My sisters, congratulations. People you didn't vote for are giving you free quality education while the government you and your parents defied all odds to vote for have given hope on your friends still in Boko Haram harem deep in the Sambisa.

He gave up on our sisters, we'll give up on him.

And for the complete Mugu below me and all those who think like him, the girls were taken to America for schooling at the behest of a NIGERIAN COUPLE
not by GEJ.

My friend just close your big mouth
Its very easy to criticize and talk thrash
Only empty heads ll refuse to understand this Country called Nigeria

GEJ has done far exceedingly above all the past Presidents of this Country
Despite the challenges

Obasanjo ruled for 8years wth allegations of corruption and murder yet fools choose not to attack him
My Dear GEJ is simply attacked cox He has changed the political equation of the Country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu’s Faction ‘Dumps’ APC In Oyo / Arewa Youth Groups Dump Buhari And Atiku, Endorse Olawepo Hashim For President / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.