Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School (20392 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigerian Army Doing Their Best To Finish Boko Haram Video (viewers' Discretion) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by McSterling(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
A brighter future await them... God bless NIgeria, God bless USA!! GEJ till 2019!!!
They reported that a couple helped them to go there, not GEJ.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by IGBOSON1: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Yomieluv:
That is if truly is the girls that escaped,and not some girls impersonating them.

I don't put any pass the people in power in my country..

If true,good move.

^^^This is where our useless journalists should get off their arsses and do some investigative journalism! Why haven't they requested for the identity of these escapees and compared it with the ones supplied by their school when the 'abduction' initially happened? Somebody somewhere is taking us for fools, and i don't think they could get away with this in saner climes where questions are asked and freedom of information is available!
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by BABANGBALI: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
If na like dis man pikin go take reach america,shekau I dey here o,abeg no waste time
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by M4gunners: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
I'm happy for them.As of Sakaguchi,that guy is the biggest Idioot.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by AsherStorm(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej is really trying, by sending them to US to continue their education is a good effort in making them feel comfortable.

But terrorism has to stop and i believe GEJ can deliver the job.

Gej till buhari becomes a priest

Ur name defines u absolutely

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by plainmirror(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2014
PassingShot:

confused and clueless

You said it tongue

Ie C of C
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Funniez: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2014
I pity those of u who believe dis mess. Which waec certificate did they even use to secure d admission? The one they wrote in Sambisa? 1diots.....
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by ThePENGENIUS(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:
they would to start from primary school i guess..

most cant spell thier names.

dem only hear
come, chop, open it, close it, go

#taught in a northern schohol during nysc. so i know
Quite true.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
A brighter future await them... God bless NIgeria, God bless USA!! GEJ till 2019!!!

God bless Jonathan for waiting 18 days before finally acknowledging the girls are missing?

Jonathan is too inept to win the coming election.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by HopeAtHand: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
sakaguchi:
I'm not a fan of APC, neither am I a PDP fan, but the dearth of Charisma and class in GEJ is appalling.
A president who could not make his citizens feel safe. All the carnage and blood-letting, kidnaps and arson in the NorthEast and Middle Belt have gone unchecked. How does GEJ react? GEJ reacted in ways only foolish presidents will do.

Killing and destruction in Borno and Yobe»»»GEJ travel to France to meet Monsieur Hollande and eat french toast.

Girls were kidnapped from their Schools, GEJ is in denial, he couldn't as much as embolden us that we are winning the fight by visiting and grieving parents.

Fulani destroying agrarian villages in the North Central, GEJ did nothing. Nothing at all. No intent, no clue, no solution. The Middle Belt had to form vigilantes to fight the Militia. Meanwhile GeJ is coughing millions to ex-millitants in dollar crisp notes.

Bomb blast in Kano and GEJ is dancing shoki somewhere.

GEJ is proud that TEFfund bankrolled project worth 19billion in the outgoing YEAR for all the students in Nigeria. Is that something to be proud of when we know that fraudsters are raising 24Billion naira for only him (GEJ) in ONE day?

I remember when he was saving the a55 of his corrupt croonies : Maina, Stella Oduah et al.
Come 2015, we will make a statement of intent. We will vote out cluelessness.

Even with the votes Rivers State gave him in 2011, he punished the people of Rivers simply because he doesn't like the face of the man called Amaechi.

The North-Central voted en mass for GEJ. Most of the juicy posts that came to the north were ferried across the Niger to the Sahel, bypassing the Middle belt who defied the odds to vote him.

Today, the Northern minorities who voted GEJ are in internally displaced in Refugee camps, when they complain, PDP apologist are quick to blame it on Hausa Fulani hegemony.
From Chibok, Tafawa Balewa, Azare, Zuru, Kafanchan, Lafia, Makurdi, Oturkpo, Jos, Bukuru, Gboko, Lokoja, Ankpa, Mubi, Jalingo; the northern minorities are taking a stand, and its not with the umbrella.
The only thing they got after voting enmasse for GEJ was the blood of their Children and of the elderly.

My sisters, congratulations. People you didn't vote for are giving you free quality education while the government you and your parents defied all odds to vote for have given hope on your friends still in Boko Haram harem deep in the Sambisa.

He gave up on our sisters, we'll give up on him.

And for the complete Mugu below me and all those who think like him, the girls were taken to America for schooling at the behest of a NIGERIAN COUPLE not by GEJ.

While i believe he isnt a strong and charismatic leader, you must note that some northern elements vowed to frustrate him as President. And true to their word, they've made it annoyingly difficult for him.

Northerners, your people, think blackmailing is a way to achieve set goals, but ur negative logic has failed..i dnt like Jonathan but i will take him anyday to that clown Buhari who looks like a joke and cannot string a simple and correct english sentence.Buhari speaks Fulanglish grin

The youths are the way forward not some recycled old cargo, mentally retrograde general from the era of the foundation of corruption in Nigeria to further stagnate us.

When the Northerners are ready to wake from their sleep, they are welcome to embrace reality.

GEJ boast of much promise but has offered little but Buhari has absoluty nothing to offer, he cant give what he doesn't have.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by mctech(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
Gej is really trying, by sending them to US to continue their education is a good effort in making them feel comfortable.

Mentally Retarded guy! Your parents are just unfortunate to have you.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by toyoutoyou: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

PLS COMPARE ur comment with this reasonable one so as to see ur level of reasoning.
I'm not a fan of APC, neither am I a PDP fan, but the dearth of Charisma and class in GEJ is appalling.
A president who could not make his citizens feel safe. All the carnage and blood-letting, kidnaps and arson in the NorthEast and Middle Belt have gone unchecked. How does GEJ react? GEJ reacted in ways only foolish presidents will do.

Killing and destruction in Borno and Yobe»»»GEJ travel to France to meet Monsieur Hollande and eat french toast.

Girls were kidnapped from their Schools, GEJ is in denial, he couldn't as much as embolden us that we are winning the fight by visiting and grieving parents.

Fulani destroying agrarian villages in the North Central, GEJ did nothing. Nothing at all. No intent, no clue, no solution. The Middle Belt had to form vigilantes to fight the Militia. Meanwhile GeJ is coughing millions to ex-millitants in dollar crisp notes.

GEJ is proud that TEFfund bankrolled project worth 19billion in the outgoing YEAR for all the students in Nigeria. Is that something to be proud of when we know that fraudsters are raising 24Billion naira for only him (GEJ) in ONE day?

I remember when he was saving the a55 of his corrupt croonies : Maina, Stella Oduah et al.

Even with the votes Rivers State gave him in 2011, he punished the people of Rivers simply because he doesn't like the face of the man called Amaechi.

The North-Central voted en mass for GEJ. Most of the juicy posts that came to the north were ferried across the Niger to the Sahel, bypassing the Middle belt who defied the odds to vote him.

Today, the Northern minorities who voted GEJ are in internally displaced in Refugee camps, when they complain, PDP apologist are quick to blame it on Hausa Fulani hegemony.
From Chibok, Tafawa Balewa, Azare, Zuru, Kafanchan, Lafia, Makurdi, Oturkpo, Jos, Bukuru, Gboko, Lokoja, Ankpa, Mubi, Jalingo; the northern minorities are taking a stand, and its not with the umbrella.
The only thing they got after voting enmasse for GEJ was the blood of their Children and of the elderly.

My sisters, congratulations. People you didn't vote for are giving you free quality education while the government you and your parents defied all odds to vote for have given hope on your friends still in Boko Haram harem deep in the Sambisa.

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Milaby(f): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
how does sending this ones abroad safe others? angry
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by hrakabz(f): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ is soo STUPID for thinking this is the solution! So Pathetic! What a DUMP'ASS to be a leader of a whole Nation! In Ice Prince's Voice "Tears for Naija cry" what about the hundreds of lives and properties worth Millions of Naira bn wasted every faithful day?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by NAJALYN: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank God for them. They deserve it. I wish them success.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by daramz1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
No reasoning of fact in this news. First is how did the girls escaped if truly they escaped and not some imposters trying to gain social points. Was there any interrogation with the so called escaped girls after they escaped? I doubt the admisibility of this news. This country is just fool of shits..... We ain fools. Yet the soo called push and start president is mute on the issue of the girls.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by wasuka14(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hope they never swap d girls wit big men children? GEJ should resign for unable to provide adequate security to school children and women in Nigeria. Period! One day no matter wot u think nw, u are goin to give account to God Almighty!
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by wasuka14(m): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
daramz1:
No reasoning of fact in this news. First is how did the girls escaped if truly they escaped and not some imposters trying to gain social points. Was there any interrogation with the so called escaped girls after they escaped? I doubt the admisibility of this news. This country is just fool of shits..... We ain fools. Yet the soo called push and start president is mute on the issue of the girls.
This Man u r nt in naija. So u don't knw wen CNN reporter Isha Sesay met n interview dis girls? If na lie, travel go chibok or bornu state n c thin by urself naa. because God keep u save nw, is nt a yardstick to voice rubbish! You only knw today u don't knw tmrw naa!
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by buoye1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Come 2015,I will not vote for jonaTAN
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Rhozabeth(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:

You must be an slowpoke to think that GEJ sponsored or gave them scholarship to go study in America! Which planet are you from! GEJ that still does not believe any girl was kidnapped if not he would ardered the the bombardment of that Sambisa!
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
So the rest of Nigeria doesnt hav proper schools after 50 years of Independenxe?

WHat a shameless nation. Where r the bible thumpers who say the colonists brought education?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by daramz1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
wasuka14:
This Man u r nt in naija. So u don't knw wen CNN reporter Isha Sesay met n interview dis girls? If na lie, travel go chibok or bornu state n c thin by urself naa. because God keep u save nw, is nt a yardstick to voice rubbish! You only knw today u don't knw tmrw naa!
soo by the interviw means u must be dumb to admit hook line n sinker? Cos it CNN....n xo wot! Gues u missed the part of the first lady broadcast. The school can't evn give details of the students and some by this news say some escaped and on the verge to study abroad. Does that make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
no pics, article with 2 sentences n we r suppose 2 believe dis?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by bolliejay(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
sakaguchi:

And for the complete Mugu below me and all those who think like him, the girls were taken to America for schooling at the behest of a NIGERIAN COUPLE not by GEJ.
2015 is a year of change............GMB is the change!
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Orikinla(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:

GEJ has nothing to do with their going to US.
Atiku even gave full scholarships to more than 15 of them.

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Emma8043(m): 3:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
so no picture of the girls coming down from plane and you expect me to believe this rubbish
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by delishpot: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
They should kukuma send all Nigerians in the North abroad to finish school. The ones left behind to school, are they not humans that could be kidnapped too? Are some cows more sacred than others? All Nigerians need to feel safe in Nigeria or we should all be sent abroad too.
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by abolk(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Those girls are war beneficiaries
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by tclever: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
cashkid:
Still waiting for that time wen some school girls will be kidnapped in US and those that will be lucky to escape will be sent down to Nigeria to come n complete their studies. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, CLUELESSness on point.......
Very soon, i saw lil wayne drinking gari with kulikuli in my dream
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Austinleo: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is complete lie.... Who's providing u all these info?
Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by Harkinyhemmy(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
i took dem to US

Re: Chibok: Girls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Arrive In The US To Finish School by ayobamiakinrind(m): 4:30am On Dec 29, 2014
bruno419:
God bless good luck Jonathan. God bless federal Republic of Nigeria. Good keep buhari alive to continue seeing the good works of gej Amen

GEJ IS CLUELESS BUT 'CLUEFULL' THAN YOU... tell me what he has achieved concerning education,security,power or what have you. What are his good works? Buhari is either better or worse than Jona but he's still worth trying...Jona has been in govt for 4(state)+8(federal),years...what is the present situation of BH,Nigeria universities&polytechnics, electricity? Since when was the privatisation project of the petroleum (petrol in particular) started? Has his white elephant project turned to reality? How much did you buy a litre yesterday? C'mon,use ur senses and stop dreaming,quit fantasy and embrace reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Representative Refuses To Sign The Presidential Election Result Sheets / Osinbajo Meets All State Governors (Photos) / 13 Igbos Murdered In Mubi Were Killed By Their Kinsmen, Not Boko Haram!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.