Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well (6505 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jimi Agbaje is the best qualified man for the job ofcourse.

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Gbawe: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dasini:
Let them continue to sell lies on internet, is it PDP in lagos that can barely boast of structure in lagos, nor a party that has continually failed the nation that wil defeat a party that has worked well, a template for Nigerian democracy, I stay in shomolu/onipanu, let us not be deceived, PDP is nt on ground. Another thing is that they have nothing to campaign with, has the incubent performed, they can't deny that, for me PDP is nt needed in lagos.

My brother, leave them to dream. A lot of Nigerians are sentimental to begin with. Combine this with the hatred some host for Tinubu and it will be obvious some folks are ready to reject reality and embrace fantasies in the quest to see a PDP/Agbaje win. I only feel sorry for those people and the disappointment they will feel. PDP has nothing at the grassroot level to trouble the APC with. APC has done it again with the choice of Ambode who is a genius and giant amongst men. I am predicting that it will not even be close. Agbaje, after the noise, may do worse than Dosunmu did against Fashola in 2011. Koro would have actually fared better IMHO.

6 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by d61073: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ambode is the best for the job

5 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
lwise:

My friend stop deceiving yourself.
I learnt Ambode was forced to resigned when Fasola discovered that he was giving Tinubu certain amount of money on monthly basis without his consent. I will confirm this latter .

See s.t.u.pid and ultra-i.di.otic allegation

It is no longer Fashola who gives money to Tinubu on a monthly basis,it is now Ambode.....How possible is it for an officer of Government to wire money to a 3rd party without the consent of his principal

Even as Accountant-General how much voucher can he single-handedly sign,without a counter signature of the Governor

How illiteratic do some of you kids are on NL sound these days

7 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by adaweezy(m): 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
it's ambode for me

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbawe:

This says a lot about you. I.e the fact you are willing to speak conclusively on gossip you "learnt" and still need to "confirm later". Dude, I have no time for sentiments because that is all majority of Nairalanders present. Ambode will win comfortably. You are the one wallowing in self-deceit.

Please pay no heed to that Son of Eli

Only he knows an information that even those who contested against Ambode at the Primaries didnt know nor use against him

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Gbawe: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
beopened:

Please pay no heed to that Son of Eli

Only he knows an information that even those who contested against Ambode at the Primaries didnt know nor use against him

Indeed. I personally do not think it will even be close. I think Ambode will win convincingly as he did at the APC guber Primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by aderonila18: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Indeed. I personally do not think it will even be close. I think Ambode will win convincingly as he did at the APC guber Primaries.

You are right , Ambode will win by a landslide
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Adminisher: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jimi Agabje is in the wrong party. APC should have taken Fashola' s nominee, we'll see how it goes.
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Alphaoscar: 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
I have been trying to upload the pictures of 10000 youth match for Ambode that that happened from Maryland to Gani Fawehinmi park in ojota without any success.

The program was a huge success and we received excellent response from the passersby .

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Alphaoscar: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lagos state is too strategic and important than to be toyed or experiment with.

we need continuity of good and progressive governance in Lagos state and Ambode is the one to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Adminisher: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
aderonila18:

You are right , Ambode will win by a landslide

I am an APC supporter and this is what I am reading of the situation in Lagos.

Amongst true Lagos indigenes; The PDP is leading APC. - Lekki, Ikorodu and some parts of Badagry.
Amongst other SW Nigerians (Yorubas) who form the actual majority in Lagos; APC is leading PDP.
Amongst Ibos in Lagos; PDP is leading APC. (Ibos are the largest minority and they dislike multiple taxation and other anti business fiscal measure the LASG has implemented in the last few years)
Hausa - Fulanis in Lagos won't vote.
Edo, Kogi and Kwara people in Lagos are a significant number but still the smallest minority; APC leads PDP.

The party that wins presidential and governorship elections is the party that can mobilise their supporters to the polling stations to vote on election day. This is where PDP loses miserably.

Lagos sate government has hundreds of thousands of LAWMA, LAMATA, LASTMA..all the MA,..MA workers, almost half a million civil servants and teachers and not counting local mobilization agents.

PDP' s Bode George is a joke and an ordinary jollofing old man but Jimi Agbaje is one of the most likeable politician around unfortunately in the wrong party, Koro who is the only true mobilizer is only just being placated and eventually the funds may be so high that they de motivate the man and does a half hearted job of working for Jimi.
All in all, a very close election but APC clinches it.
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by azimibraun: 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lagos state under PDP;Na madness?

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by YCT: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Does it mean dt bode george n. Agbaje do nt have a good intention or wat
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Ajibel(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Seriously, I dont get it when people say Jimi Agbaje is liked by people. What has he done? Some say he looks cool and gentle - is that now a criteria for judging the best?
Others are saying Ambode is unknown. Yea, same way majority didnt know BRF in 2007.
I dont know what PDP will use to campaign against APC, but in Lagos, Ambode wins. Maybe on Nairaland, Agbaje would win.
My vote in Lagos goes to APC cool
Jimi is overrated.

4 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Alphaoscar: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Ajibel:
Seriously, I dont get it when people say Jimi Agbaje is liked by people. What has he done? Some say he looks cool and gentle - is that now a criteria for judging the best?
Others are saying Ambode is unknown. Yea, same way majority didnt know BRF in 2007.
I dont know what PDP will use to campaign against APC, but in Lagos, Ambode wins. Maybe on Nairaland, Agbaje would win.
My vote in Lagos goes to APC cool
Jimi is overrated.

Agbaje can't even win on Nairaland talk less of in real life.

Ambode, Oshibajo and other APC machineries are already on the field mobilizing people for this election while PDP is still struggling to get their act together.

Ambode will surely win this election fair and square .

2 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by YCT: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol. Dis got me thinking aint we tired of Tinubu Bossing Lagos with his loyalist? Agbaje is someone I believe that got good intentions
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Cuckoo48: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2014
YCT:
Lol. Dis got me thinking aint we tired of Tinubu Bossing Lagos with his loyalist? Agbaje is someone I believe that got good intentions

Many also believed Goodluck had so called "good intentions" in 2011, and see us now. Truth is nobody knows much about Jimi apart from "he seems like a nice guy" and he speaks good English. We never even hear one plan he has for Lagos. And besides that his Bode George godfather go worse pass Tinubu sef.

6 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by YCT: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Cuckoo48:

Many also believed Goodluck had so called "good intentions" in 2011, and see us now. Truth is nobody knows much about Jimi apart from "he seems like a nice guy" and he speaks good English. We never even hear one plan he has for Lagos. And besides that his Bode George godfather go worse pass Tinubu sef.
Hhmm! Well well. uve got a point! Ambode could also be worse u know
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Cuckoo48: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
YCT:

Ambode could be worse than who tho?

Jimi appears to be hiding something. We just don't know anything about the guy. He appears kinda laid back, even his campaign has been somewhat lazy.

Even his business has not been that successful, only one branch in 25 yrs with a handful of employees.

He just appears comfortable sitting back and allowing others to do his work for him, like Bode George and Ogunlewe did for his primaries.

So makes me think that Bode George will be the de facto governor if Jimi wins.

Ambode is more energetic and is actually out there canvassing for votes while Jimi dey sleep.

Ambode gets my vote as at now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by adaweezy(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2014
YCT:
read up on ambode then compare and contrast
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by malele(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
lwise:
Jimi for sure.

Like this post if you are with me.

Enough of tinubus godfatherism, let us try something new.
And they want to brinG tinubus Godfatherism to nigeria

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Cuckoo48: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Don't know if anyone here remembers a bit about the governorship tenure of Sir Otedola? Nice man but totally hopeless as in governance. Everybody including the press were so frustrated they started calling him BABA GO SLOW. When he left government, Lagosians across party lines jubilated, such was the relief.
JIMI AGBAJE reminds me of SIR MICHAEL BABA GO SLOW OTEDOLA.

2 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Cuckoo48: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
lwise:
Jimi for sure.

Like this post if you are with me.

Enough of tinubus godfatherism, let us try something new.

Ok.
U wan try a new godfather abi?
Like Bode George?
Or Ogunlewe?
Or the two together?

Jimi get not one but two godfathers so......

2 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Firefire(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2015
aljharem:
Jimi agbaje governor

Gej president

Preach the message in season and out of season... tongue

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by hayoakins(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jimi Agbaje for Lagos, Buhari for Aso Rock.

#iVote for personality not party

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
AMBoooooooooooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. / Slyva: Fuel Subsidy Removal Date Will Be Announced Very Soon / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.