Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well (6484 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Jimi Agbaje VS Akinwunmi Ambode....who wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by YCT: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Well left to me I would speak from my personal point of view. Disregarding the parties both are coming from! Taking at individual perspectives I would like to believe that Jimi agbaje can perform more or better of! We don't really know Ambode for sure., so I would like u all to give ur own opinions too on the contest between Agbaje and Ambode. Who do you think can take Lagos to Next Level?
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by temitemi1(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Lagos vote jimi...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Alleybuy(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Agbaje for me

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by thegoodone2(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
Both are okay.
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by dridowu: 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Photo Speaks but seriously Ambode will sign the contract paper that Jimi Agbaje will use to supply medicine to all state government hospital in Lagos all this will happen after the swearing of Ambode as Gomina ti Ipinle Eko.
Ambode........................................Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Ni o je mi lo'gun

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 27, 2014
Lagosians, †нε ball is in ur voter's card, vote wisely. Continuity!

11 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by erunz(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
JK is Ok

5 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by lwise(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
Jimi for sure.

Like this post if you are with me.

Enough of tinubus godfatherism, let us try something new.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by erinolu(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2014
Jimi

3 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by aderonila18: 11:05am On Dec 27, 2014
dridowu:
Photo Speaks but seriously Ambode will sign the contract paper that Jimi Agbaje will use to supply medicine to all state government hospital in Lagos all this will happen after the swearing of Ambode as Gomina ti Ipinle Eko.
Ambode........................................Itesiwaju Ipinle Eko Ni o je mi lo'gun

Lol,i like that. Ambode for sure

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by aljharem(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Jimi agbaje governor

Gej president

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by lolababe331e: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Ambode is our man, the Next Governor of a Lagos State. BRF's is already passing him the baton grin

12 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by seanet02: 11:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Ambode for sure

9 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by kokoA(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Ambode is the man.. Bode George's puppet (Jimi) cannot be trusted.

9 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
lwise:
Jimi for sure.

Like this post if you are with me.

Enough of tinubus godfatherism, let us try something new.

Now this is real CHANGE many can look forward to & seriously commit to HELP achieve not the over-packaged, expired & recycled alternative being proposed for Abuja federal cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
lolababe331e:
Ambode is our man, the Next Governor of a Lagos State. BRF's is already passing him the baton grin

Is that legal
Comments from those whining babies of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who were on the N21 billion PLEDGED amount thread.
Oya, we dey wait oh- egift, philips70 etc!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by aljharem(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Those shouting ambode know he can never win unless they RIG which is APC's usual tactics

8 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by philips70(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Is that legal
Comments from those whining babies of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC who were on the N21 billion PLEDGED amount thread.
Oya, we dey wait oh- egift, philips70 etc!

So after being roundly exposed and defeated in that thread you came here to perpetrate your stock in trade of deception and falsification of stories? I expected you to retract that lie after all it's not a crime to accept a crime when caught red handed. Meanwhile, quit quoting and ascribing me to political parties. Not everyone who is tired of PDP misrule belong to political parties. Most of us are just interested in the government ensuring level playing field to all who aspire to bring change and quit trying to destroy their characters to Nigerians whilst they continue in the massive sleazing of our resources.

15 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by lolababe331e: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ignorance is a disease In a race you pass on the baton to the next man to compete, Fashola to Ambode , Koro undecided to Agbaje and the race starts. What's illegal about that Are you afraid your man Agbaje will lose like Koro tongue

Even if Bode George gets his fellow ex convicts from kirikiri to vote, Jimi Agbaje will lose as usual tongue

13 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by philips70(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
aljharem:
Those shouting ambode know he can never win unless they RIG which is APC's usual tactics

Anybody who can outdo the indefatigable national rigging machine of the PDP should be commended and not condemned son. That person deserves the title GCFR more than the current pretender to the title.

11 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:
So after being roundly exposed and defeated in that thread you came here to perpetrate your stock in trade of deception and falsification of stories? I expected you to retract that lie after all it's not a crime to accept a crime when caught red handed. Meanwhile, quit quoting and ascribing me to political parties. Not everyone who is tired of PDP misrule belong to political parties. Most of us are just interested in the government ensuring level playing field to all who aspire to bring change and quit trying to destroy their characters to Nigerians whilst they continue in the massive sleazing of our resources.

Is the PREMATURE passing of baton to Ambode by Fashola legal or not
Looking forward to your learned submission with ample constitutional references to boot.
Cheers!
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
lolababe331e:
Ignorance is a disease In a race you pass on the baton to the next man to compete, Fashola to Ambode , Koro undecided to Agbaje and the race starts. What's illegal about that Are you afraid your man Agbaje will lose like Koro tongue

Even if Bode George gets his fellow ex convicts from kirikiri to vote, Jimi Agbaje will lose as usual tongue

Let's see who has the disease of IGNORANCE here =>

Fashola Presents Lagos State Development Plan (2012-2025) To Ambode.

aresa:

This must be how daft people in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC supported by philips70 to usher change ensure there is a "level playing field to all who aspire to bring change" shocked

Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by adebisicutie: 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

This must be how daft people in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC supported by philips70 to usher change ensure there is a "level playing field to all who aspire to bring change" shocked

Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!

Let Agbaje go and collect the plan for kirikiri from Bode George tongue

10 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Gbawe: 12:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:

Bro, ignore the crayon brat. He is the most asinine and annoying member of NL. I stopped taking him seriously years ago when I exposed him, and he actually apologised, for blatant lies and falsifications he engaged in here to demonize the then ACN. He is not someone worth a serious response and most people know this.

@Topic.

Agbaje is wasting his time. The Lagos electorate is one of the most sophisticated in Nigeria. Scaremongering against Ambode with the Tinubu name will not work. Lagosians will always be focused on the individual and his talent. Is this not how the same characters here, now desperate for an Agbaje 2015 win, shouted in 2011 that Fashola could not return because he no longer had the backing of Tinubu? Did they also not say that Lagosians were fed up of Tinubu and would reject Fashola soundly because of how the Lagos governor has "sold Lagos to Tinubu"? Can anyone remind us again the outcome of the Lagos 2011 guber polls?

Ambode has a CV even far more 'loaded' than that Fashola flaunted in 2007. Real Lagosians also want continuity and Ambode is the man to deliver this. Some posters, because they hate Tinubu more than they love Lagos, forget that Agbaje contested the Lagos guber elections under the DPA in 2007. Yet he lost to Fashola who was entirely unknown then with no political sagacity whatsoever. Anyway, some folks can continue to dream. Real Lagosian who truly know their State, whether they support the APC or PDP, will admit Ambode is the 2015 Governor. Ambode will not even break a sweat.

14 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by philips70(m): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Bloody HYPOCRITES!!!

So in your warped mind that amounts to a swearing in ceremony? What's wrong in being optimistic about a cause and preparing towards it? Is Ambode not an APC candidate in the next elections? Is Fashola the INEC that will conduct Lagos elections? My friend you should be more intelligent than this but if you are not I strongly advise you direct your energy to more profitable stuffs.

6 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by philips70(m): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbawe:

Bro, ignore the crayon brat. He is the most asinine and annoying member of NL. I stopped taking him seriously years ago when I exposed him, and he actually apologised, for blatant lies and falsifications he engaged in here to demonize the then ACN. He is not someone worth a serious response and most people know this.

@Topic.

Agbaje is wasting his time. The Lagos electorate is one of the most sophisticated in Nigeria. Scaremongering against Ambode with the Tinubu name will not work. Lagosians will always be focused on the individual and his talent. Is this not how the same characters here, now desperate for an Agbaje 2015 win, shouted in 2011 that Fashola could not return because he no longer had the backing of Tinubu? Did they also not say that Lagosians were fed up of Tinubu and would reject Fashola soundly because of how the Lagos governor has "sold Lagos to Tinubu"? Can anyone remind us again the outcome of the Lagos 2011 guber polls?

Ambode has a CV even far more 'loaded' than that Fashola flaunted in 2007. Real Lagosians also want continuity and Ambode is the man to deliver this. Some posters, because they hate Tinubu more than they love Lagos, forget that Agbaje contested the Lagos guber elections under the DPA in 2007. Yet he lost to Fashola who was entirely unknown then with no political sagacity whatsoever. Anyway, some folks can continue to dream. Real Lagosian who truly know their State, whether they support the APC or PDP, will admit Ambode is the 2015 Governor. Ambode will not even break a sweat.

Thanks very much for this much needed advise.

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by lwise(m): 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gbawe:

@Topic.

My friend stop deceiving yourself.
I learnt Ambode was forced to resigned when Fasola discovered that he was giving Tinubu certain amount of money on monthly basis without his consent. I will confirm this latter .

1 Like

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 1:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:
So in your warped mind that amounts to a swearing in ceremony? What's wrong in being optimistic about a cause and preparing towards it? Is Ambode not an APC candidate in the next elections? Is Fashola the INEC that will conduct Lagos elections? My friend you should be more intelligent than this but if you are not I strongly advise you direct your energy to more profitable stuffs.

See rationalisation grin
Why you nor remember all these for the N21 billion PLEDGE thread

Bloody HYPOCRITE banded together in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC!!!
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by philips70(m): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

See rationalisation grin
Why you nor remember all these for the N21 billion PLEDGE thread

Bloody HYPOCRITE banded together in the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC!!!

Son, your 15 minutes of fame is over..

4 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by anonimi: 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:
Anybody who can outdo the indefatigable national rigging machine of the PDP should be commended and not condemned son. That person deserves the title GCFR more than the current pretender to the title.

Did you just say "indefatigable rigging machine"?
You guys are really stretching it, not so? Perhaps you think sey na everyone get am pfor Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome, CCBS shocked

How many LGA elections organised by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC governors were won by the opposition parties in their states compared to the INEC organised elections

Even when there was video evidence the daft rogues could not be bothered =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2W9iuKYbFc][/url]

Uploaded on Oct 30, 2011
This is a mobile phone video of the announcement of PDP as winners of the Badagry Central Local Government Elections with over 7000 votes. LASIEC Chairman, Justice Adeyinka later announced a different result. The lady speaking in the video is the LASIEC Returning Officer for Badagry Central on Saturday 22nd October, 2011.

Or when their appointed Tribunal confirms their JagaBandit was defeated roundly in his LCDA =>

Tribunal affirms PDP’s Obanikoro winner of Tinubu’s LGA
OCT 4, 2012

The Lagos State Election Petition Tribunal on Thursday declared the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in last year’s local council polls, Ibrahim Babajide Obanikoro, as the duly elected Chairman of the Ikoyi/Obalende Local Council Development Area (LCDA).

More from: http://www.channelstv.com/2012/10/04/lagos-election-tribunal-declares-obanikoro-winner-of-ikoyiobalende-lcda/

Filthy scumbags full of LIES!!!
Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Gbawe: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
lwise:

My friend stop deceiving yourself.
I learnt Ambode was forced to resigned when Fasola discovered that he was giving Tinubu certain amount of money on monthly basis without his consent. I will confirm this latter .

This says a lot about you. I.e the fact you are willing to speak conclusively on gossip you "learnt" and still need to "confirm later". Dude, I have no time for sentiments because that is all majority of Nairalanders present. Ambode will win comfortably. You are the one wallowing in self-deceit.

6 Likes

Re: JIMI AGBAJE Or AMBODE? Who Is Best To Lead Lagos State Well by Dasini: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Let them continue to sell lies on internet, is it PDP in lagos that can barely boast of structure in lagos, nor a party that has continually failed the nation that wil defeat a party that has worked well, a template for Nigerian democracy, I stay in shomolu/onipanu, let us not be deceived, PDP is nt on ground. Another thing is that they have nothing to campaign with, has the incubent performed, they can't deny that, for me PDP is nt needed in lagos.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New 100 Note Is Not Acceptable In Northern Nigeria. / Igbos celebrating after killing Nigerian army yesterday PHOTOS / Is It Time To Ban The Hijab From Major Cities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.