Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25627 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:
Morning yu all,the worldly embodiments of literature,the creme la creme in the story writing society.
Those that the flow coupled with their smooth operating just like a silky milky material dazzles all and sundry,yu guys are invitd to the inner chamber:

Fatalveli,Shaxee,harjibola10,divepen,vonn,crowny1,TNKZ Kingphilip, nancydearie, smallpenis, logodwhiz,Queenxstar(f), SammyHoe(m),
D9ty7(m), ), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen(m), JigsawKillah(m), AudreyTimms(f),
PrettySpicey(f), Therock5555(m), kayemjay
(m), LarrySun(m), Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), safarigirl(f),
vonn(f), princesa(f), , TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen
(m), handie(m) OMA4U(m),
JeffreyJamez, Bluestarry, onihaxy,
Seun(m), Jennimma(f), Fembleez1(m)Hameenat94(f), stuff46(m), mention(m), sirnoel(m), labaski(f),onemansquad ,tecno4life and so one,
You guys are simply Wow!
....peeping in.... Whats happening here?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Bluestarry:
peep very closely, ya see whats happening here!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nancydearie(f): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2014
#Following#
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 9:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Shaxee:
already in the inner chamber

Fill me in ooo...
Me no know the inner chamber oo
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 30, 2014
harjibolar10:

Okay...
What's happening there? @the inner Chamber
Come in first,u go find out.
tecno4life:

I'm busy sir, will find a couple of minutes to check it out pls
Kindly make out time boss
bluestarry:

Boss,quit peeping,a lotta things are happenin here.
Shaxee:

already there
hmm,u dy enjoy d place ba?
I'l update soon bosses
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:

Come in first,u go find out.

Kindly make out time boss

Boss,quit peeping,a lotta things are happenin here.

hmm,u dy enjoy d place ba?
I'l update soon bosses
alright bro!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2014
This poem is about a special man in my life. He's my inspiration for writing this poem. He's the thought that makes me smile and he's the rhythm that makes my heart beat. I wanted to share a piece of my heart on how beautiful the feeling is of "when love begins" and being able to share that love with that right person..

= =EPISODE 9= =

"C'mon baby,come and be my lady,see everytime i'm falling in love! I Cant explain it,oh girl,i can't explain it...." by wizkid ft seyi shay boomed out of Ade's phone speaker,He knew who it was.His one and only Lizabeth.He was the one who had used that specific music as an alert tone for Lizabeth's calls.
He picked the call happily and had the following conversation with her:
"Hi Lizzy" Ade said in a low charming voice that could easily pass for batman's deep mascho voice trying his utmost best to hide his excitement.
"Hi king" She replied and smiled into the phone.Ade couldn't help it,he laughed loudly.She had called him Ade just once and that was the day they met.
Since then,she had started calling him a King,the english meaning of Ade.
"Hmmm,if you think i am,then,i am" Ade said.
Lizabeth: yeah you surely are.
Ade:so,haw'u duin?
Lizabeth: i'm good and you?
Ade:Great,so,to what do i owe the pleasure?
Lizabeth:Nothing much but promise you'l oblige my request.
"I promise" Ade said.
Lizabeth:Well,my closest friend will be holding her birthday party this weekend,so,i thought i could use some little company.The funny thing-you were the only one i could think of,so,you think?
"Definitely,i'm so in for that.Who'l miss such an opportunity? An outing with the rarest gem! i'm definitely into that" Ade said.
Lizabeth:rarest gem indeed,don't you try to pull such stunts on me,i'l fill you in on the details when we meet later today.
"Owk cutie,Bye" Ade said.
"Bye my king" she replied and disconnected the call.
Ade was entirely happy and felt like someone who had won a 10m naira lottery,his joy knew no bound.

"Yes,this such a great plan,i'm on the right track" He thought.
He remembered the event that brought them closer;
That particular day,he got late to lesson and had missed the first class.He was in dire need of the note the class had copied.Suddenly,his brain racked up a solution,he decided to approach Lizabeth and get it from her.
Luckily for him,they were course mates,so,getting the note wasn't a problem.
But even after that,Ade felt like he wanted something more than that.She was intelligient,always spic and span,attractive with 36d cupsize,a par average backside plus she had a nice sense of humor.
Gosh,she was just what he needed then.
He looked forward to meeting her at lesson.
Little wonder he always looked forward to the lesson.
--To Be Continued--
*I'm sorry it came late,i was down for lyk 3 hours,sound weird,hum?buh itx d truth,kindly bear with me and place yr orderx*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Shaxee:
alright bro!
jxt did buh u knw d funny thing,although i do create new paragraphs when ima writing,i end up nt seeing them when the story'x posted,cn u help bro?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2014
An official invitation to a bro,a gud bro actually: Kinwayne
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:

jxt did buh u knw d funny thing,although i do create new paragraphs when ima writing,i end up nt seeing them when the story'x posted,cn u help bro?
i dont understand you!! But what type of paragraphs!! I guess you use browsers! Like opera mini, or uc web! On doing your work! I guess ya will see the paragraphs!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2014
Shaxee:
i dont understand you!! But what type of paragraphs!! I guess you use browsers! Like opera mini, or uc web! On doing your work! I guess ya will see the paragraphs!
I use uc browser bro,buh letx frget it,drinkx on d haux
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:
Gud morning y'll,updates comin soon=
Shaxee,stuff46,Crowny1,fatalveli,
Hassan85 , heemah , mikedimeji , Chii8 , edwife , MRSIB0M0 , Doriestbest , lyndaRoyce , Abuklaw , cheriepet , Orla01 , uzolexis , Franciseromosel , erekere ,Nimen , adegoke623 , Jjrhymez , ghostwritter , paradise163 , flakkydagirl , Jeanfortune , cpBlessed , jaymomma , ADUKKY , babyzai , demgirls , moseph, JesDivine , gbemyn , jiteshell , RichLizzy , bawelat , arabaribity , gorgeousnogo , steve888 ngraced , xtremelygifted , princeAdepoju , holuwashezy , Galileogalileo , ijbeauty , pwettyolly , gorgeousnogo , Iolite , marynneka , intentional , epathra , Jennimma , deeyor , princessusan , nerdychisa , missmossy , peksmay , crislyn , akekujoe , queen47 , xtarxyne , Boladex1 , seunviju , Costlybabe , adorableify , Barbienice , jadar , lanicky. BashirAhmad1 , bibie01, Tennyesty , Diammonddamsel , ronke001 , bookhy , ummuja , temmythe , culin , babyzai, bequin2all , ebysandra , queenxstar , Hameenat94, misspatsy , ToriEmmanson , Komzzy1 , bollyano , vonn , wonder3 , 360prince, Animog, Tobmay, Adesylvia , Omololamide , godwah , Olaooni88 , larrykay0 , mzmira , lalaity , sexysaphire , bobostykah , abisquare , okeogiene4real , AnnNini , queenjuli , dollydolly, culnellie , Bloomingbud , Olusanya333 , Ifude , Kidaberry , funmercy1, Mj45 , Hulahoop , lanjum , Temmytayo20 , eniodun26 , goldwaters , dexterush , bekeebest , janeso , abbiey , chikabel , Tbrak , Tharuthlxx7 , JenyJ , Teeyrose , orlolahdey , jibola22 , gracile , glade , superplus , shadyflame , vivikul , fashionale , hauneg , hebenz , adijat4uall , ormorlehwah , grocery , christybabe , ice4jez , pwettynini , chijudith , fluffyp , blesynluv , kennylizzy , lilypet , bibiolu , gra890 , unibenstudent , tuddiies , peacynelson , olasunbophummie , debbysky , aprilwise , maputohq , shaks97 , rmfunky , benz4pimp , Hyfe , mohjisolah , bdaniel178 , muniratAbolanl , ziziola , bumsiee , spotmataz, ogunsiji , zikyke , mohjisolah , larteefah , hnkan , mitchelle55 , HelenBee , Oluwatyna , preciousberry , mary haam , lyzee21 , ebonyme890 , ifedinna ,eielalove , alayormii , rudepen , sebak , chistar , kingphilip and others
thanks for d tag grin
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
"Can't Help Falling In Love"
Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you.

==EPISODE 9==

"Hell No,I shouldn't" Lizabeth gave herself the answer to the question that had been eating her up since she had filled Ade in on the details about the party-
"Am i in love with Ade?"

She had tried to convince herself she wasn't but her heart refused to come to terms with her.
'
' "Once bitten,twice shy" She sololoquised loudly.
'
' That wasn't applicable to her has she had been bitten more than twice,say thrice not by ordinary snakes but by venomous ferocious mambas.
'
` She still remember vividly her various previous experiences with the three guys she had dated,Ayo,Victor and meshack respectively.
'
' She was an only child of a single parent,her mother. Her father had neglected her for his secretary like 14 years ago and thus,had had to raise her by herself,according to her mother.
'
' Her mother,a business tycoon who had no time for her but had always made sure she got whatever she want had employed the service of a maid to take care of her right from childhood.
'
' This was the main reason she had decided to look elsewhere for love and succour,the major reason she had bitten thrice by mambas over the span of a year.
'
' Ayo was an elder brother of her friend,victory and had exploited her weakness when he found out she craves for love. She had caught him making out with some one else and had cried her eyes out.

' "Well,life goes on" She had thought and gave in to the next guy who came knocking,Victor.
Well,that didn't end well as she had lost her dignity to him.He had robbed her of her virginity and had made away with her cash.

' She was confused and wanted to give up on love only to fall for meshack.
' Meshack was brilliant,handsome,caring plus he was the assistant head boy."What more do I need"? She had thought.
'
' Her relationship with him had soared and had spread over a span of 3 months,the longest relationship she had ever had.
' She was dead sure Meshack was Who she needed and had been really comfortable with him until she caught him on bed with their class prefect. She had wanted to forgive meshack and move on with him but he had bluntly told her it was over between them.
' She remembered vividly the day it happened,she had refused to eat for a whole day and ....[story for the gods].
' That was the last straw that broke the camel's back and had made her give up on love.
' She had refuted proposals from many guys and had even considered resorting to lesbianism bèfore her meeting with Ade.
'
' Something about him right from when she saw him always made her stomach filled with butterflies,she just couldn't help it.
'
"Ade!Ade!!Ade!!!" She said within and prayed he makes a difference.
--To Be Continued--
*yr critics are highly welcomed*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
gracile:

thanks for d tag grin
Yu'r most welcome dear*ushers her into the inner chamber*
what shal we offer you?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nancydearie:
#Following#
Tanx sweetie*ushers her into the inner chambers*
nw,wot wil u lyk t take?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
Always good to know you'r appreciated by someone you love.

==EPISODE 10==

"Finally,the day is here" Ade said out loudly,he yawned and mused at his enthusiasm about the whole party outing.
"Lots of guys,a nice time out with the one had been fantasizing about was worth it" He thought.
'
' "I'd better get out of bed and prepare for it" he sololoquised and yawned.
' Today was going to be fun and gosh,he was sure he's going to enjoy it to the maxim.
' Well,enough of words,time to start acting.He scrambled out of bed whistling the famous love song.
'
' By 9,He was all set and ready to go pick Lizabeth with his mum's 2nd choiced car.
He had learnt how to operate an automated car in a month.He remembered how he had tactically won his mum's heart.
"come to think of it mum,i'm 17 already coupled with the fact that all my friends are mobile than i am.Mum,I need to Behind up" He had said.
Now,it was starting to yield dividends. Wow! "It's always good to plan ahead" he thought.
He manoveured the car out of the fenced walls and zoomed away.

. Hmm,he had his plans for the day!
..To Be Continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:
Morning yu all,the worldly embodiments of literature,the creme la creme in the story writing society.
Those that the flow coupled with their smooth operating just like a silky milky material dazzles all and sundry,yu guys are invitd to the inner chamber:

Fatalveli,Shaxee,harjibola10,divepen,vonn,crowny1,TNKZ Kingphilip, nancydearie, smallpenis, logodwhiz,Queenxstar(f), SammyHoe(m),
D9ty7(m), ), Royver(m), daveP(m), Divepen(m), JigsawKillah(m), AudreyTimms(f),
PrettySpicey(f), Therock5555(m), kayemjay
(m), LarrySun(m), Ishilove, Dygeasy(m), safarigirl(f),
vonn(f), princesa(f), , TemitopeDaniel(m), KingzPen
(m), handie(m) OMA4U(m),
JeffreyJamez, Bluestarry, onihaxy,
Seun(m), Jennimma(f), Fembleez1(m)Hameenat94(f), stuff46(m), mention(m), sirnoel(m), labaski(f),onemansquad ,tecno4life and so one,
You guys are simply Wow!

So am here?,.........ok bro,I dey come make I go read from the beginning! wink
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
==EPISODE 10[CONT'D]==

Lizabeth paced about the room to and fro.
She had been fidgeting about since 30 minutes ago when she had received Ade's call about being unable to locate her house,she had given him a clear description to her house.
' She went out and stood by the junction that led to her house.
' Ade was still not in view and just as she was about to connect a call to him,she noticed him in a car meant for the average nigerian.She sighed and waved him a hand,Thank God,he saw her and made his way to where she was.
' She hopped in and gave him directions to her house.
' When they got in,she kept him entertained with some pictures and a glass of fruit juice while she carried out one last check on her dressing.
When she was satisfied with her appearance,she stepped out and walked to the sitting room where Ade was.
'
' When Ade saw her,She was simply 'wow' with her black body fitted gown which stopped just below her knees.That moment,Ade saw the real beauty she was. He complemented her appearance to which she blushed and blurted out a 'thank you'before they left for the party.
'
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fembleez1:

So am here?,.........ok bro,I dey come make I go read from the beginning! wink
Tanx bro

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hey bro,......Nice story you've gat here smiley

Tho I didn't take time to note some errors but the one I like to point out is:-

"This is my utmost possible best"..............first of,I don't think the statement 'utmost possible best' is correct but am very sure there is nothing like 'possible best',......it is either 'I do my best or I do what I think is possible',.....there is nothing like 'possible best' in the english language.

Coming to the statement 'utmost possible best',..........this statement is absolutely wrong,if you know what 'utmost' is then you would accept it is wrong in the contest of use. I will give you instances where 'utmost' can be used below.

" he softened to the utmost of his power the rigour of the edicts."

"The strongest protests were raised, but the utmost they could effect was that, in 1618, permission was granted to export from Buenos Aires two shiploads of produce a year."

"He was elected president of the Argentine confederation and did his utmost to settle the questions which had led to so many civil wars, on a permanent and sound basis."

You can see from the above how 'utmost' was used and both the 2nd and 3rd example are close to your statement,.......if the 3rd had been "and did his utmost 'possible best' to settle the questions,......" It would have been odd,likewise the 2nd. "but the utmost 'possible best' they could effect was that,........".

So I think 'this is the utmost I can do' would have been nice to use,same as the other error "utmost best" which is wrong as well.

I am opened to corrections if all I typed above are wrong from other gurus point in the house wink
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fembleez1:
Hey bro,......Nice story you've gat here smiley

Tho I didn't take time to note some errors but the one I like to point out is:-

"This is my utmost possible best"..............first of,I don't think the statement 'utmost possible best' is correct but am very sure there is nothing like 'possible best',......it is either 'I do my best or I do what I think is possible',.....there is nothing like 'possible best' in the english language.

Coming to the statement 'utmost possible best',..........this statement is absolutely wrong,if you know what 'utmost' is then you would accept it is wrong in the contest of use. I will give you instances where 'utmost' can be used below.

" he softened to the utmost of his power the rigour of the edicts."

"The strongest protests were raised, but the utmost they could effect was that, in 1618, permission was granted to export from Buenos Aires two shiploads of produce a year."

"He was elected president of the Argentine confederation and did his utmost to settle the questions which had led to so many civil wars, on a permanent and sound basis."

You can see from the above how 'utmost' was used and both the 2nd and 3rd example are close to your statement,.......if the 3rd had been "and did his utmost 'possible best' to settle the questions,......" It would have been odd,likewise the 2nd. "but the utmost 'possible best' they could effect was that,........".

So I think 'this is the utmost I can do' would have been nice to use,same as the other error "utmost best" which is wrong as well.

I am opened to corrections if all I typed above are wrong from other gurus point in the house wink
Just checkd it online. 'utmost' means 'the greatest possible',so,is it wrng to say 'he tried his greatest possible best'?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:

Just checkd it online. 'utmost' means 'the greatest possible',so,is it wrng to say 'he tried his greatest possible best'?

Yap bro,it is wrong, you can't say 'greatest possible best'

Greatest is up to a certain degree that is finite

Best also is up to a certain degree that is finite

You can't hear "more best or most best" or "more greatest or most greatest".

Possible is a word that sound like what it means,that is it will happen,very sure of the thing or self confidence. It is up to its own degree too.

So,how do you bring words that have their bounds together when just one of them can stand and perfectly make sense?.

It is just like saying 'I am good than the best" when we all know 'best' is finite,you can't be 'gooder' or 'good' than the 'best'.

Or

Saying 'I am the beautiful handsome fine boy'

You can see the latter example is very odd 'beautiful handsome fine' in same sentence when just one of them adjectives I think can stand alone and make perfect sense.

There is also what we call tautology in english.

Hope you get what I am trying to say or nay?.

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fembleez1:

Possible is a word that sound like what it means,that is it will happen,very sure of the thing or self confidence. It is up to its own degree too.

So,how do you bring words that have their bounds together when just one of them can stand and perfectly make sense?.

It is just like saying 'I am good than the best" when we all know 'best' is finite,you can't be 'gooder' or 'good' than the 'best'.

Or

You can see the latter example is very odd 'beautiful handsome fine' in same sentence when just one of them adjectives I think can stand alone and make perfect sense.

Owk buh 'greatest possible' isn't wrng,is it?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bro,letx skip dat,do u find d story interesting?@fembleez1
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fembleez1:

Or

Weldone dude

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:
Bro,letx skip dat,do u find d story interesting?@fembleez1

Yap bro,the story is actually interesting and I can easily relate to it smiley
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fembleez1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
harjibolar10:

Weldone dude

Thanks man
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
¤¤A little fun keeps you young;
A little laughter keeps you bright.
When you get to that age,
When a mid life crisis looms.
Go out and act like a kid again.
Don’t worry what the neighbors might say,
They are probably crazy anyway.
Change your hair color, grow it long,
Change your style and wear a thong.
That will put some spring in your step
Or goose yourself to give you some pep.
Don't worry what the neighbors might say.
They are probably crazy anyway.
Dance till the wee hours in the morning,
Let loose, but don’t get lost in the spring.
Smile, even if there’s nobody around.
Run, until you’re nowhere to be found.
Don’t worry what the neighbors might say.
You are more than crazy than they anyway.

==EPISODE 11==
Ade smiled and kissed Lizabeth,she responded and soon,they were interlocked in hot romance.
Ade pushed it further and slid his hand down into her G-string,sucked on her bossoms hungrily like a malnourished child would if offered a large quantity of a sumptous and well balanced meal.
Gosh,that feeling was neck breaking,it was something out of the world,something one could experience only when you're in planet akpako.
He had thought they were the only one at home when suddenly,the door flunged open and Lizzy's mum barged in with a deadly look on her face.
At that instant,Ade woke up and to his relief,it was just a night mare.
' His mind flashed back to the day's events;
When he and lizzy got to the party avenue,she introduced him to the celebrant and to his greatest suprise,she happened to be Jenny's child hood friend,Sarah.
'
. They had a lot of fun together but the funny thing was that Sarah introduced him as her boyfriend when she had to cut the cake.
. He got confused when he was asked to step forward being the celebrant's boyfriend and dance with her.
. He threw a glance at Lizabeth who gave him a go ahead sign,that was it,that was what he needed.
. He wasn't that dumb anyway,just needed to play safe.
He went ahead with her and had so much fun with her that he wished it never ended.
. He had a tinge of sadness despite the fun though,he wasn't opportuned to implement the plans he had for the day.
"Well,there is always another chance" He thought.
Just as he was about to return to dreamland,he heard a beeplike sound from his phone. He checked it out,it was a 'Thank you' text message from a random girl he met at the party.
'
. He sighed and drifted back to wonderland.
--To Be Continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Fembleez1:

Yap bro,the story is actually interesting and I can easily relate to it smiley
Tanx bro!!

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by kinwayne(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am here!
Barman!!! One bottle of Orijin here......
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:

what shal we offer you?
Can i have a glass of vodka? I'd prefer it with ice cool
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
thronekid:

what shal we offer you?
Can i have a glass of vodka? I'd prefer it with ice cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? / Honeymoon In Prison-reborn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.