Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY (25622 Views)

Must Read: My First Real Taste Of Pussy / EMBITTERED (taste Of Blood) / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
gracile:

Can i have a glass of vodka? I'd prefer it with ice cool
Owk,will serve you myself cutie.
*servex her and whispers into her ear-how bout some stickx of suya?they'd go well with each other,u knw?*
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
kinwayne:
Am here!
Barman!!! One bottle of Orijin here......
Welcome gud bro,hope the traffic wasn't that congested?here'x d oriji coupled with bacadi,haw bout some skewed sticked meat?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by curvyschlong(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
i just dy land and am impressed by this,it is your first story na,let me invite this guys to put u thruRepogirl,kingzpen,
hazardous,d9ty7,
therock5555,
audreytimms,
temitopedaniel,fatalveli
,safarigirl,tiffanyj,
kayemjay,shaxee,
almacherish,chistar01,
royver,athanatos,oma4
u,vantee,divepen,
queennelly,dicefrost,
candy,flakkydagirl and lotx more

una go thank me afta
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Read......... I think you should calm down and give the story more vibe. It looks rushed. Try to be descriptive, tell us more about your characters, their environment etc. Engage our imagination else the story will be boring. tell the story as if you are watching it. You may want to watch your grammar too. My 2cents
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Owk bro,i'l try to do that,anything you need?
dicefrost:
Read......... I think you should calm down and give the story more vibe. It looks rushed. Try to be descriptive, tell us more about your characters, their environment etc. Engage our imagination else the story will be boring. tell the story as if you are watching it. You may want to watch your grammar too. My 2cents
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Morning to my boss,bros and niggas in the inner chamberx,hope yr nyt was gr8?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
I was going thru my mention some few hours ago and I saw my name mentioned on you story, and now I have decided to show my humble self here and say one or two things.
---Let's get it done with---
All of these are written from the perspective of a writer;
1. Details: An important aspect of story writing, most especially prose is paying attention to details. As far as I am concerned, I only know 40% of things about Ade. Try to give us detailed description about the major characters. For instance, is Ade dark in complexion or otherwise? I believe you know what I mean?
2. Description of events: You tend to use narrative techniques when it comes to this. I love stories that are suspense filled. When Ade started with Jenny, you didn't tell us about their first conversation, how it was. You only told us they had feelings for each other. Fine, they were kids, but at some point, a girl will always be a girl. You made us understand that she had had a not so rosy childhood, paint a clear picture of her conversing with Ade and discussing their childhoods. You told us she was there for Ade when he lost his father, that makes it one sided, does that mean Ade never offered her comfort when she was down?
Now to Lizbeth, no detailed explanation about her, you onl told us Ade borrowed a note he missed from her and that was it. You told us Lizbeth was afraid to go into another relationship, but she wants to give Ade a try, what exactly is Ade doing right that makes him a ladies man? That simple question means we don't know much about this Ade of a guy.
3. At some point, when you must have finished this story, you'll realise that you have left somethings undone. So far, you have rushed things. At some point, I think Ade was nine, sometimes later he was fourteen, now he is seventeen, am sure you know what I mean. Just take your time to give us details and don't rush.
4. Grammar and punctuations are not my thing. Fembleez1 is doing a lot in the aspect of grammar, some great peepz have pointed out some 'punctuational' errors too. Just adhere to them and be sure to rock Nairaland literature section in 2015.
Good morning, how was your night?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nancydearie(f): 7:16am On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

Tanx sweetie*ushers her into the inner chambers*
nw,wot wil u lyk t take?
#Smiles# Uwc dear,anything his majesty dims fit for me will be ok by me! Well done!!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
¤¤I feel good.
oh my stars!
so proud to have gone this far
is this real?!
you don't know how good it feels
just when I thought
solitude was what I sought
I'm reminded again
others can ease my pain.¤¤

==EPISODE 11==

He opened his left eye slowly followowed by his right one and then shut them both tight calculatedly. He felt uneasy,he couldn't remember a thing about himself,his identity,to be blunt,everything.
. He opened his eyes swiftly and guided them on a tour through his well spacious room. The walls were painted cream and brown,he got out of bed and fixed his gaze on the tiled floor of his room,he stared at his cream coloured buglary proofed window and he was drop dead sure that room surely looks familiar. A beep came from a device,he traced it and found out it was a phone,his Sony xperia flat model phone.
He remembered the phone,the room,a peep through the window brought a very familiar woman into view,His mum,he remembered.
His brain sumed up everything and gave him the answers he needed,he remembered everything he's gone through,everything yesterday's party inclusive.
"that party was fun" He thought.
He remembered his friends,his flaws but he still felt something was amiss,his name. "Yeah,my name,what is it?" He asked himself.
' He was deep in thought and then suddenly,he remembered,Ade.
"Yeah,my name is Ade,how silly of me to forget that"He said aloud.
He felt something uneasy and stared down at his cream and black dotted pyjamas,he noticed that something bulged out of his trouser.
'
. "hmmm" He said thoughtfully and remembered the dream he had overnight.

. He visited his modern toilet,it walls were tiled,a jaccuzzi was situated at the extreme edge,brushed his teeth,rinsed his face with warm water running out of his little tap and returned to his room.
He remembered the beep from his phone and checked what it was,it happened to be a 'Good morning' text message from that random girl he met at the party,Promise.
. "what does she want now?" He questioned himself and dialled Lizabeth's number.
. She picked on the second beep and they discussed about a lot of things,they used up to 15 minutes on the call before he blew her a good bye kiss.
. "See you later dear" he said and disconnected the call.

. He made his way out of his room and took notice of the fact that the cream colour walls were cracking already,the furnitures were starting to wear out.
"hmm" he said and at that moment,he wished he had a father.
. He made a mental note to stay home for the day,thank God,it was a sunday, and clean the house generally and thoroughly.
. He lied on one of the brown and cream coloured giant 3 seaters in the living room and did the only thing he felt like doing- watch,watch and watch seasonal movies.
'
. When Ade was munching his breakfast of bread and tea,His mum came out all dressed up by 30 minutes past 8,she was beautiful and looked elegant in her well tailored pink lace material coupled with her to-fit handbag and shoes.Gosh,she looked like a damsel in her 30s.
' She gave Ade #5000 to spend for the day,teased him and off she went making a promise to get back early.
Ade watched her leave and for the first time ever since he had been existing,noticed his mum was a super hottie.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Gbam!!!
At last, D9ty7 is finally here, and has made some tangible and essential points that need to be attended to, with an immediate effect.

I suggest you give the story a halt, and give us some details about the characters as the boss has advice, so we can go all a long way with at least 90% understanding of the story.

Best of luck dude

Still waiting for Kingphilip, tiffanyj, therock555, and even Bluestarry and supermartins

3 Likes

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
D9ty7:
I was going thru my mention some few hours ago and I saw my name mentioned on you story, and now I have decided to show my humble self here and say one or two things.
---Let's get it done with---
All of these are written from the perspective of a writer;
1. Details: An important aspect of story writing, most especially prose is paying attention to details. As far as I am concerned, I only know 40% of things about Ade. Try to give us detailed description about the major characters. For instance, is Ade dark in complexion or otherwise? I believe you know what I mean?
2. Description of events: You tend to use narrative techniques when it comes to this. I love stories that are suspense filled. When Ade started with Jenny, you didn't tell us about their first conversation, how it was. You only told us they had feelings for each other. Fine, they were kids, but at some point, a girl will always be a girl. You made us understand that she had had a not so rosy childhood, paint a clear picture of her conversing with Ade and discussing their childhoods. You told us she was there for Ade when he lost his father, that makes it one sided, does that mean Ade never offered her comfort when she was down?
Now to Lizbeth, no detailed explanation about her, you onl told us Ade borrowed a note he missed from her and that was it. You told us Lizbeth was afraid to go into another relationship, but she wants to give Ade a try, what exactly is Ade doing right that makes him a ladies man? That simple question means we don't know much about this Ade of a guy.
3. At some point, when you must have finished this story, you'll realise that you have left somethings undone. So far, you have rushed things. At some point, I think Ade was nine, sometimes later he was fourteen, now he is seventeen, am sure you know what I mean. Just take your time to give us details and don't rush.
4. Grammar and punctuations are not my thing. Fembleez1 is doing a lot in the aspect of grammar, some great peepz have pointed out some 'punctuational' errors too. Just adhere to them and be sure to rock Nairaland literature section in 2015.
Good morning, how was your night?
Firstly,i'm highly pleased you honoured my invitation,never thought u would.Thnkz fr dat.
I'l try to correct my self and try to adhere to everything u've said,Thnkz man.
What do you thnk bout the last episode '11,are there some changes in it?
my nyt was gud,yrx?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by TiffanyJ(f): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
Gbam!!!
At last, D9ty7 is finally here, and has made some tangible and essential points that need to be attended to, with an immediate effect.

I suggest you give the story a halt, and give us some details about the characters as the boss has advice, so we can go all a long way with at least 90% understanding of the story.

Best of luck dude

Still waiting for Kingphilip, tiffanyj, therock555, and even Bluestarry and supermartins

I'm here. Let me read this story first
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
Gbam!!!

Best of luck dude

Yah,and i'm glad bout dat,nw,i dnt nid to put d story on hold,i'l blend everything in,u tink?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Nancydearie:
#Smiles# Uwc dear,anything his majesty dims fit for me will be ok by me! Well done!!
Hm,how bout we go fr blue cocktail coupled with skewed sticked meat?they complement each oda wella,u knw?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
TiffanyJ:

Ow,u'r wlcm my lady,highly glad u made it,hope d traffic wasn't too congested.
*usherx her into d inner chamberx*
Nw,what cn we offer u?

1 Like

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by D9ty7(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

Firstly,i'm highly pleased you honoured my invitation,never thought u would.Thnkz fr dat.
I'l try to correct my self and try to adhere to everything u've said,Thnkz man.
What do you thnk bout the last episode '11,are there some changes in it?
my nyt was gud,yrx?
You are making me look like I am more than this. Abeg o!
I love the way your describe Ade's mum, that's an improvement on its own.
My night wasn't bad.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
Gbam!!!

Best of luck dude

i don land,,,,,shift make i sidom....tifffanyj can i sit beside you?

2 Likes

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by harjibolar10(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2014
Bluestarry:
oga blue, you're welcome faa, just sit anywhere sit-able
TiffanyJ:

ma'am, you are highly welcome, please do enjoy the story, and our dude here is ready to learn from the best...
Enjoy your stay ma'am
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Bluestarry:
You'r welcome boss!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
oga blue, you're welcome faa, just sit anywhere sit-ablema'am, you are highly welcome, please do enjoy the story, and our dude here is ready to learn from the best...
Enjoy your stay ma'am
Yeah,u'r ryt bro!
Hopefully,their experience wil have a gr8 impact on me
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Yeah,u're,everyone of yu guyz are,u guys are d reasn i'm trying t write a story also.
I have no ambition to b a writer smday buh i had always notice it's in me,i'm an accounting student buh i just wana do it,owk bro?
D9ty7:

You are making me look like I am more than this. Abeg o!
I love the way your describe Ade's mum, that's an improvement on its own.
My night wasn't bad.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Fatalveli(m): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2014
More ink 2 ur pen

Truth be told thronekid, you are rushing this story and it kinda becoming boring! This is literature section and we want you to deliver you best, that is why you have us around, all the things you describe in the last update are way too irrelevant! Calm yourself, pick up ur pen and scribble something down:

I shud have corrected some of you mistakes earlier but I was banned since monday evening.

You said lizabeth call Ade his king, since Ade means king in yoruba but you are wrong.

Ade means 'crown' and likewise King mean 'Oba'

Shey you get, you also said Ade was watching movies in the sitting room, you didn't tell us when he stood up and headed for the dining, you just said his mum came down when he was eating, didn't he brush before eating!

Guy you have to take notice of all this little stuff! And most importantly, take your time to go through your story before posting is, make it look neat and you'll eventually deliver your best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2014
harjibolar10:
Gbam!!!

Best of luck dude

am ere bro
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Fatalveli:
More ink 2 ur pen

Truth be told thronekid, you are rushing this story and it kinda becoming boring! This is literature section and we want you to deliver you best, that is why you have us around, all the things you describe in the last update are way too irrelevant! Calm yourself, pick up ur pen and scribble something down:

I shud have corrected some of you mistakes earlier but I was banned since monday evening.

You said lizabeth call Ade his king, since Ade means king in yoruba but you are wrong.

Shey you get, you also said Ade was watching movies in the sitting room, you didn't tell us when he stood up and headed for the dining, you just said his mum came down when he was eating, didn't he brush before eating!

Guy you have to take notice of all this little stuff! And most importantly, take your time to go through your story before posting is, make it look neat and you'll eventually deliver your best!
Owk bro,dat'x y u guyz are here,dnt get tired of correcting me,owk?
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Fatalveli:
More ink 2 ur pen

Buh i just wana make you guys get the enviroment with those details o
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by gracile(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2014
thronekid:

Owk,will serve you myself cutie.
*servex her and whispers into her ear-how bout some stickx of suya?they'd go well with each other,u knw?*
ow! that'd hv been lovely wink
but go ahead and give us an update already while i wait and chill with my glass of vodka, suya can come later cool
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
==EPISODE 11==
-
. Ade mused to himself. The thought that he had been standing,smiling and adoring his body in front of the gigantic mirror that was kept in a strategised way inside his toilet sent him reeling with laughter.
-
. A certain friend he met at the lesson had teased him and called him 'ladies man' a week ago when he saw him with Lizabeth. He hadn't attributed much importance to this and had barely given thought to his body system until this morning when he realised via a show that a guy with a well built and developed body is bound to draw the attention of girls.
. That did it,he made a mental note of carrying out a check on his body structure later in the day.
-
. The past few hours say 3 to 4 had been more than hectic for him,he had been busy carrying out a general cleaning on the whole house.
. The house itself could easily be mistaken for a mansion,it contained 4 personal rooms,2 guest rooms,making a total of 6 rooms,each with it's toilet,a well spacious living room,a medium sized dining room,a modern large kitchen,2 stores,the garage and the spacious yard.
. He started by carrying out some weeding,sweeping and everything.
. He had started by 11 am and was still on it till 3pm.
-
. Gosh,it was so hectic.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
gracile:

ow! that'd hv been lovely wink
but go ahead and give us an update already while i wait and chill with my glass of vodka, suya can come later cool
Owk,just did,more coming soon
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Loving this! All nigerian writers re talent! Move on dude! Still waiting patiently for the next episode! D9ty7. I guess i need backup here!
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Emzypaz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 8pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
Thronekid, abeg no vex. I didn't mean to derail you thread.
Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
==CONTINUATION==
[EPISODE 11]
-
. He had been standing,admiring and carrying out a check on his body with the aid of his mirror for approximately 30 minutes now and all that had been staring him in the face had been a romantic,tall,muscular and really handsome dude who seems just like jaden smith with a gradually deepening mascho voice.
-
. He was 17 and had been sprouting a beard already,he loved it,it made him look more mature than his age.
-
. Also,he noticed he had his way with women. Maybe it was due to his being handsome,being intelligient,being loving,he couldn't figure it out but he definitely loved it.
-
. He was cool headed and always keep things calm,maybe that was it.
-
. He remembered how he had won Lizabeth's heart over,he wasn't the russian type,he always keep things cool and gentle.
. He had used a strategy of his,the 'puppy face strategy' he would call it. It was the type he had often used when he seeked attention and it had never seemed to fail.

. All he has to do was to always keep his peace,stay silent and act like a dove. Be rest assured,that attention you'r craving for will locate you and ow,you wouldn't believe your luck.
-
. He had tried it with her,always playing cool,never acting like he's the nigerian version of albert eistein,that system yielded dividends as he noticed that she had fallen for him even before the note lending incident.

. He remembered a particular day he was walking home,she joined him and tried to strike a conversation-

. "Hi" she had said.
. "Hi,i really need to get somewhere now,see u tommorow" He had replied and ran off.
-
. But now,here he was,tripping legs over heads in love with her.
-
. On that day he lent her note,he noticed she was glad he did and seriously,he was glad also-
"Hi" he had said.
"Hi" she replied.
"hum,i'm really sorry for my behaviour the other day,guess i acted kinda weird,i was having some issues then,am i forgiven?" he asked.
"well,if you aint,i wouldn't be holding a conversation with you,will i!?" she questioned.
"No,and i'm glad you understand,so,what's the name of the damsel?" He prompted.
"Lizabeth! A pretty name for such an epitome of beauty" he exclaimed.
. She blushed and asked him his to which he replied 'Ade'.
-
. He asked for the note to which she gladly gave him.They discussed about a lot of things after the lessons and had accopanied each other to the utmost point that they could before going their various ways.
. That day,he had concluded she liked him,a feeling which he had been trying to conceal from her before then.
-
. "Hmmm" He sighed and left for his room.
-
. He freshened up,wore a black versace top coupled with a 3/4 shorts,he guessed he look pretty good and indeed he was. He put a call across to her.
-
. "Hello" he heard a voice that could have passed easily for Lizabeth's but was way too old for her.
--To Be Continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 1st Taste Of DELIQUENCY by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
SuperMartins:
am ere bro
You'r wlcm sir,what shal we offer u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.