Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend (827 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Is It Ok For A Lady To Carry CONDOM In Her Hand bag? / I Want A Rich Girl Or Lady To Marry Or A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by nicoandrew51: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2014
hello guys i need a lady to handout with...been in lagos now for like a week with no friend ...i mean lady to handout with and have a good time...i go to movie on my own which is so boring ....any body interested should hit me up on this number 08181606835
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by Jboy8844(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2014
why a lady? Why not guys? Some dudes sha...
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by vizkiz: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2014
nicoandrew51:
hello guys i need a lady to handout with...been in lagos now for like a week with no friend ...i mean lady to handout with and have a good time...i go to movie on my own which is so boring ....any body interested should hit me up on this number 08181606835

handout

Which course you dey teach and what is your course code grin

Btw bro, try and work on your english maybe you might get lucky

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by nicoandrew51: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Jboy8844:
why a lady? Why not guys? Some dudes sha...
no offence to the guys ...but i do enjoy ladies company...
vizkiz:

handout
Which course you dey teach and what is your course code grin
Btw bro, try and work on your english maybe you might get lucky

i no be english teacher ooo.....but i meant hangout ok
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by vizkiz: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2014
nicoandrew51:

i no be english teacher ooo.....but i meant hangout ok

Because you are not an english teacher doesn't mean you should improve on your presentations
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by nicoandrew51: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

Because you are not an english teacher doesn't mean you should improve on your presentations
[quote author=vizkiz post=29242379]
enough ....how good can you be....go get a degree with your grammar than come online and form one guru from nothing ....
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by vizkiz: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=nicoandrew51 post=29242561][/quote]

How bad can you be to come online and embarrass yourself with your grammatical blunder or let me say grammatical congargar grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by nicoandrew51: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
vizkiz:

How bad can you be to come online and embarrass yourself with your grammatical blunder or let me say grammatical congargar grin
go get a nobel and then come and talk the blunder you read....
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by vizkiz: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
nicoandrew51:

go get a nobel and then come and talk point outthe blunder you read....
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by nicoandrew51: 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=vizkiz post=29242946][/quote]
hehe...........ok thanks
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP..are u selling handouts already??..or u're looking for someone to buy ur handout/s??...I don't really get u!
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by LewisO: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
@op, "Handout" ke?

U totally type-flopped! sad

"Go to School"... angry
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by DrObum(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
ASUU! ASUU! ASUU!

Na una cause all these!
People no fit get complete session again without a strike!
Now see!!!!

Anyway, back to you OP, with this your thread, I don't even wish you'd meet my ex!

Na play ooooooo! grin
Re: I Need A Lady To Handout With Just New In Lagos With No Handout Friend by peeparty(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
how much u go fit pay?I get person for u

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Dote On Their Mother? / How Would You Woo A Girl That Uses GPA As Excuse? / (photo)the Mysterious Woman On The Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.