Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

He Is Coming Soon... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Is Coming Soon... (684 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Repent Jesus Is Coming Soon.(to The Atheists) / Prophet TB Joshua Prophesy About Explosion, Crash And Death Coming Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Coming Soon... by misreal(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't expect this thread to make front page neither do I expect anyone to view it..the fact is that,Christ is coming soon...
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by adexsimply(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Of course... in your dreams
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by misreal(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
adexsimply:
Of course... in your dreams
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND..
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by adexsimply(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
misreal:
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND..
right hand or left?

1 Like

Re: He Is Coming Soon... by misreal(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
adexsimply:
right hand or left?
heheheheheheh...keep playing bro.your blood be on your head..
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by emmyskies(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Majority of humans have practically no idea where they are headed. Sad enough, they don't want to listen. It would be too late for them in hell. Turning blind eye and deaf ears won't avert their impending doom. Let the wise turn to JESUS CHRIST and repent and be saved. For a man that swallows a whole coconut should have enough faith in his anus. GOD bless and help His saints, Amen
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by misreal(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
emmyskies:
Majority of humans have practically no idea where they are headed. Sad enough, they don't want to listen. It would be too late for them in hell. Turning blind eye and deaf ears won't avert their impending doom. Let the wise turn to JESUS CHRIST and repent and be saved. For a man that swallows a whole coconut should have enough faith in his anus. GOD bless and help His saints, Amen
amen sir..

1 Like

Re: He Is Coming Soon... by Demainman1: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
misreal:
I don't expect this thread to make front page neither do I expect anyone to view it..the fact is that,Christ is coming soon...

I am waiting.....
Re: He Is Coming Soon... by misreal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Demainman1:

I am waiting.....
how are you waiting.

(1) (Reply)

How Islam Treats Women Badly! / Buy Very Sharp Toyota Camry 2010 In Lagos.....................(spider) VIEW PICS / The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.