Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible (674 Views)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / According To Original Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Introduction

Translated by Victor Alexander from the Ancient Aramaic Scriptures of the Ancient Church of the East.

This translation is dedicated to my maternal grandmother Soriya Youkhanna of Mawana.
Malachi is a small scroll of the Scriptures; but it is very significant, because it is the last book of prophesy regarding the Coming of Eashoa Msheekhah (Jesus the Messiah) to the World. All the other Bibles distort the meaning of this last book that follows the Book of Zechariah the Prophet, who identified Eashoa (Jesus) by name.

It is clear that the Western Churches have decided to keep the knowledge that the Jewish prophecies about Eashoa being the Messiah prophesied by the Scriptures were fulfilled within Judaism, because the Western Churches wanted to claim that Eashoa (Jesus) came for the Gentiles, and that only at the end of the World will the Jews come to recognize Eashoa (Jesus.)

The Western Churches have done this so they can be in control of the Kingdom of God that they imagined was meant for them primarily. All the calamities that are happening today are as a result of this abomination that the Western Churches chose for themselves.
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
Malachi 1
1. A vision of the Lord's oracle regarding Israel by Malachi.
2. "I have had mercy on you," said the Lord. And you say, "By what have you had mercy on us?"
"What then, was not Esau the brother of Jacob," said the Lord, "that I had mercy upon Jacob but* denigrated Esau?"
3. "I made his mountains [a place of] toil and his inheritance into abodes of the wilderness."
4. And if the Edomites say that we have become impoverished, 'Let us go back and rebuild the ruins' -- thus said the Lord, "they shall build and I shall destroy." And they shall call them the dynasty of sin and the nation that the Lord shall be angry towards forever.*
5. And your eyes shall see, you then that say that the Lord shall rule* above the territory of Israel.
6. "A son honors his father and a servant his Lord. If I am the Father, how are you honoring me, and if I am the Lord how are you submitting to me? To you, high priests, I say you have usurped my name," said the Almighty Lord. "And if you say through what have we usurped your name?
7. "In that you offered defiled bread on my altar. And if you say, 'Who did we defile?' you shall be saying, 'It is that which bedeviled the surface of the Lord's altar.'
8. "And as you offer the blind* upon the altar, is that not evil? And as you offer the lame or the sick, is that not evil? When they are offered to your authorities, are they not going to look and see the difference?*" said the Almighty Lord.
9. Thus pray [on your knees] that the Lord may have mercy on us; it is in your hands that this happened. "I shall not make differences between you on face value,"* said the Almighty Lord.
10. "Who among you is locking my door, that you should not make offerings on my altar -- which is free? I am not satisfied," said the Almighty Lord, "and I have not accepted the offerings from you."
11. "Because from the rising of the sun to its setting, my name is praised* among the nations,* and in all the countries they consecrate the incense* and offer to my name pure sacrifices, because great is my name among the nations," said the Almighty Lord.
12. "But you who have defiled it say that the offering surface [of the altar] has been defiled and that these foods are bedeviled."
13. And you say that this is on account of our demons and that the Almighty Lord has said he has blown at them, that you shall die on account of the seized offerings that were lame and sick. "I shall not accept them from your hand," said the Almighty Lord.
14. "And cursed is he who has a male in his [domain of] circumcision and [yet] offers as sacrifice that which is sick to the Lord, for I am a great king," said the Almighty Lord, "and my name is feared among the nations."*

*Lit. Aramaic word: "My angel."
*1:2 Lit. Ar. id.: "And."
*1:4 Lit. Ar. id.: "To the end of the universe."
*1:5 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "He shall be Lord."
*1:8 Lit. Ar. id.: "Hypocrisy."
*1:9 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Take by your faces."
*1:11.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Magnified."
*1:11.2 NB! Reference to the Jews among all the nations, such as at Nineveh, Capital of Ashur, at the time of Jonah the Prophet.
*1:11.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Incenses."
*1:14 NB! Again a reference to all the Jewish tribes that had made Judaism a significant religion of the nations of the world a few centuries before Jesus arrived at Jerusalem. Moreover, this reference to the "nations" does not mean that the pagan nations of the time honored the Lord as pagans and made worthy sacrifices or offerings to his name -- as has been implied by all the other translations.
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2015
1. Thus this commandment is meant for you, high priests,
2. "If you do not listen and if you do no put* it in your hearts to honor* my name," said the Almighty Lord, "I shall send against you curses, and there shall be cursed your blessings, for you will not have put it in your hearts to do so."
3. "Behold, I rebuked the offspring of the earth, and I shall cast dust* upon your faces and ashes* upon your holidays, and carry you with them.*
4. "So* that you shall know that I sent this commandment, so as it shall become my testament for Levi,"* said the Almighty Lord.
5. "My covenant* was with him, I gave him the life everlasting* and peace, as for fear, he did fear me,* and on account* of my name he did tremble.*
6. "The Law of Righteousness* was his on his mouth and no abomination could be found on his lips;* he walked in peace and wholesomeness with me, while many walked with abomination.
7. "Because the lips of the high priest are to protect the knowledge, and they are supposed to ask about the Law from his mouth, for he is the messenger* of the Almighty Lord.
8. "You, however, strayed from the path and misled* many from the Law and twisted Levi's Covenant," said the Almighty Lord.
9. "Also I gave you to be scorned and humbled among every nation, on account you did not [guard and] protect your ways and you made differences between people* in the Law."
10. Why, did we not all have the same Father? Or was it not one God who creates all? Why does a man lie about his brother and defile the covenant of our ancestors?
11. Judah has lied and he has brought defilement into Israel and Jerusalem, because Judah defiled that which was made hallowed for him by the Almighty Lord; [Judah] was kind to and worked for foreign gods.
12. The Lord shall wipe* out the man who does this, his son, and his son's son from the Tabernacle of Jacob, and he shall have no one to offer the sacrifices* to the Almighty Lord.
13. And this offering that you do, covering the house of the Lord with tears, weeping and sighing, because he did not come back for your offerings and did not receive that which was acceptable from your hands.
14. And if you say, "On account of what?" On account of the Lord has testified between you, the wife of your youth, regarding whom you lied, and she was your partaker and the wife of covenant.
15. Why, then, was it not one [person] who gets married? And the rest of the spirits* are his, though he wanted one offspring from God? Therefore, be cognizant in your spirits,* let no man* lie regarding the wife of his youth.
16. Thus has said the Lord, the Almighty God of Israel. "And the abominable cannot be covered up through its own scraping," said the Almighty Lord.
17. You have [aroused] the passion of the Lord through your manifestations and if you say, "How have we [aroused] his passion?" It is by your saying that whoever has done badly,* has done well in the eyes of the Lord, and it is by them that he is satisfied -- and if [it is not so,] where is the God who renders justice?"*

*2:2.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Consecrate."
*2:2.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "To give honor."
*2:3.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Sawdust," or "ashes."
*2:3.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Sawdust," or "dust."
*2:3.3 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "... and take you with it."
*2:4.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "And."
*2:4.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Covenant with Levi."
*2:5.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Standing."
*2:5.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Life."
*2:5.3 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "Submission he submitted to me."
*2:5.4 Lit. Ar. id.: "Before."
*2:5.5 Lit. Ar. id.: "Quake," or "move."
*2:6.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Moral uprightness."
*2:6.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "In his mouth."
*2:7 Lit. Ar. id.: Also: "Angel."
*2:8 Lit. Ar. id.: "Made them stumble."
*2:9 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Put in according to faces."
*2:12.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "[Make] extant."
*2:12.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Offerings."
*2:15.1 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Souls," or the other children born to him.
*2:15.2 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Souls."
*2:15.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Human."
*2:17.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Worldly success.
*2:17.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic construction: "And if not where is the God that judges the judgment?"
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2015
1. "Behold, I shall send my angel* and he shall dry* out the path before me, and out of the calm he shall come to the Lord's temple, that which you hold on to and the resurrecting angel* that you yearn for, behold, he shall come," said the Almighty Lord.
2. Who can predict* the Day in which he comes?* Or who can reveal it before he actually comes? Because he is like the fire that purifies and like the sulfide that whitens.
3. He shall then return to forge and purify* like silver, and he shall purify* the sons of Levi, and he shall choose them like gold and silver, and they shall be offering the sacrifices* to the Lord in righteousness.
4. And the offering of Judah and Jerusalem shall be [once again] acceptable* to the Lord, as of the Days of Eternity* and as the years of old.*
5. "And I shall bring judgment to bear* against you and I shall be a swift witness against sorcerers, adulterers, and those that swear by lies, and those who rob* the wages of the hired hand and the immigrant,* of the orphan and the widow, and they go down against those who turn to me, and they are not afraid of me," said the Almighty Lord.
6. "For it is I* who is the Lord and I do not change, and you are the Children of Jacob that do not cease* their abomination.
7. "From the days of your ancestors* you have strayed from my commandments and you have not heeded them; [therefore,] return to me and I shall return to you," said the Almighty Lord. "And if you ask, 'How shall we return?'"*
8. "Why, does man exploit God as you have exploited me? And if you say, 'How have we exploited you?' In tithing and in first fruits.
9. "By curses you are cursed, and to me you are exploiting.
10. "All the nation brings its tithes into my stores and there is food in my house, and they test me with this," said the Almighty Lord, "and I open a window for you in heaven and shower you with blessings until you say, 'this is more than enough.'
11. "And I shall cry out against the pestilence so as it may not destroy the fruit of the earth, and not one of the earth's vines shall be ruined," said the Almighty Lord.
12. "And all the nations shall glorify you, as you will become the land of my desire," said the Almighty Lord.
13. "Your words [weigh] heavily on me," said the Lord. "And if you say, 'What did we say against you?'
14. "You said, 'It is in vain working for the Lord, and what wealth did we gain by guarding his treasures* and walking meekly before the Almighty Lord?'
15. "'And henceforth are we to give blessings towards the abominable, and the sinners* will restore* us, and we are to tempt* God and he will [still] deliver us?'"
16. Thus they spoke, those who feared the Lord, each man saying [thus] to his companion; and the Lord listened and heard, and he wrote in the Scrolls of the Offerings* before him, [he wrote] regarding those who feared him and regarding those who glorified his name.*
17. "And they shall be mine," said the Almighty Lord, "on the Day that I make up the Congregation* and I shall embrace* them, as the man embraces the son who works for him.
18. "And you shall turn back and see [the difference] between the righteous and the abominable, between those that worked for God and those that did not."*

*3:1.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Also: "Messenger."
*3:1.2 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Rub out," or "lay out."
*3:1.3 Lit. Ar. idiom retained: "Messenger ..." or "Angel of the Covenant."
*3:2.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "[Preach] the Hope."
*3:2.2 NB! Prophecy regarding the Coming of Eashoa (Jesus).
*3:3.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Cleanse."
*3:3.2 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Cleanse."
*3:3.3 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Offerings."
*3:4.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Healing," or "pleasing."
*3:4.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "The days that from the universe."
*3:4.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "From old," or "from before."
*3:5.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Near."
*3:5.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Exploit."
*3:5.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Settler."
*3:6.1 Lit. Ar. idiomatic: "In-nah-nah Mar-yah," or "I am I, the Lord."
*3:6.2 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Pass from..."
*3:7.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Also: "Parents."
*3:7.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "By what shall we return?" or "how shall we turn back?"
*3:14 Lit. Ar. idiomatic expression: "Guarding his guardeds."
*3:15.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Performers of sin."
*3:15.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Build."
*3:15.3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Test."
*3:16.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Scriptures of Memorial Offerings."
*3:16.2 NB! These are the two types of faith: those who worship out of fear and those who worship by glorifying the Lord out of a desire to honor him and out of love.
*3:17.1 Lit. Ar. id.: Or: "Assembly."
*3:17.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Stick to."
*3:18 NB! Prophesy regarding those who followed Eashoa (Jesus), like the Disciples, the Apostles, and the early Churches, when Eashoa (Jesus) came to the World.
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2015
Malachi 4
1. "Because, behold, there shall come days and my anger shall burn like a furnace, and all the workers of abomination and the committers of sin shall be like stubble which I burn on the following Day," said the Almighty Lord, "and I shall not leave them a root or branch.
2. "And there shall arise for you the sun of righteousness, and the healing [power] shall be upon your* tongues, and you shall go out and prance about* like the calves of the herd.
3. "And you shall trample on the abominable, because they shall be ashes under the stretch of your feet, on that Day that I bring about,"* said the Almighty Lord.
4. "You shall recall the Law of Moses my servant, whom I commanded at Khoriv, over all Israel -- the commandments and the judgments.
5. "Behold, I shall send you Elijah the Prophet before there shall come the Day of the Lord, great and awesome as it will be;*
6. "And the heart of the parents shall turn back towards [their] children and [likewise] the heart of the children [towards] their parents [once more] -- until I come to strike the earth forever."**

*4:2.1 Lit. Ar. id.: "Your."
*4:2.2 Lit. Ar. id.: "Be joyous."
*4:3 Lit. Ar. id.: "Make."
*4:5 NB! Eashoa's (Jesus') First Coming.
*4:6 Lit. Ar. id.: "Never-again."
*4:6.2 NB! The Second Coming of Eashoa (Jesus.)
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2015
Point is Jesus is NOT God.. He is NOT son of God... Jesus is only a prophet of God..

And Jesus is not dead nor crucified... He's coming back again...

Proven by Malachi's gospel
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by jcross19: 1:29pm On May 29, 2015
shahydbinaliyu:
Point is Jesus is NOT God.. He is NOT son of God... Jesus is only a prophet of God..

And Jesus is not dead nor crucified... He's coming back again...

Proven by Malachi's gospel
ignorance in the highest level.
Re: The Book Of Malachi In Original Bible by shahydbinaliyu(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
jcross19:
ignorance in the highest level.

laughing... na Malachi talk am.. no be me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Millions Now Living Will Never Die- 1925 / Muslims If You Told A Christian This They Will Laugh At You / Can Dreams Be A Tutorial On Death Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.