Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election (51271 Views)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pastor.... Help Me Predict 2mao Matches..... Premier Leaque Only....

#DontquoteMe
#JustLikeIt

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by tomakint: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Caseless:
hehehe...the prophet just highlighted that gej is not going to win, and u are angry already. grin grin
Sai Buhari!
Really? As I don't know why you are laughing let me join you in the laughing game grin cheesy
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by zantama05(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed. the only interesting part of statement.

By god grace GMB2015 will be the Nigerian man of destiny....

By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed. the only interesting part of statement.

By the special grace of God, Nigeria will not disintegrate but by the special grace of God, a man of destiny will take over the reins of governance and most corrupt people who have been parading themselves and masquerading as Nigerian leaders, if they are not dead, will be jailed. the only interesting part of the statement.

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Ekeke1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Quite revealing. Hope nd pray that peace returns to Nigeria.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by oneplusone: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
They have come again with their numerous bogus prophecies.
How come they always have prophecies of doom without proferring solutions
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by chiogoezubem(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Booked for future reference. grin
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

Because the propher did not say what you want to hear? You wanted him to say that GEJ will win but sorry, it's over. Did you read that portion where he said you guys should advise him to retire to Otuoke?
please o show him
" But my
advice to our politicians is that they should let
the president go peacefully and retire to his
village."(Otuoke)
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by gebest: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
with all u ve said, it is still baycone on free and fair election, i tell u if there is free and fair election there will be nothing like violence, but what will it take GEJ to grant our lovely country free nd fair election absolutely "NOTHING"
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by PenSniper: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am of the opinion that a prophecy that comes with double-speak is not of God. It is either there will be elections or not rather than there may not be but if at all. My opinion.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Caseless: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:

Like seriously. Is it not evident? When it comes to prophesy, they know the weight of Primate Olabayo. Maybe they'll believe when they hear from TB Joshua. But TB Joshua may not say much these days 'cos of what he's passing through.
u ar right. TBJ wont say anything right now cos they've systematically silenced him with that building collapse- they know he'd say something about the election that might not favor them(pdp). I hear TBJ once had a secret meeting with buhari b4 or after 2011 election, but we don't know what was discussed.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by oneplusone: 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ekeke1:
Quite revealing. Hope nd pray that peace returns to Nigeria.

What did he reveal,dont you know this man and his fake prophecies??
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Deep
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Chigold101(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
iyatrustee:
A good follower of every day events in Nigeria can give a more accurate predictions

My sister u r on point...
To me this man didnt say anything at all.
God does not use the word may...
God is always specific... And will give conditions on what to do to avoid or avert any impending disaster...
People should taken us for granted in the name of prophecy...
Soon other men will start to speak contrary to what he said... And they will all claim to be men of the same (G)god.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by BABANGBALI: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
sawdust:

it's in ur local govt.
that should be sambisa forest
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by BABANGBALI: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
bola4dprec:
emi lon soro
emi mimo abi ti geisha?
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
"Religion is a personal thing and every man has the right to choose his own, or practice it the way he likes. Most of the sycophants that use religion to defame the character of Buhari are not even practicing their acclaimed self righteousness. Many of them are occultists. They kill and conduct daily human sacrifices to remain in power.

Buhari is a man of integrity and I respect him a lot. But because majority of those who have looted this country to poverty are afraid to end up in jail or loose their ill gotten wealth, they chose to fabricate lies against Buhari. They hire hungry and morally corrupted scholars to do the dirty jobs on their behalf.

It is quite unfortunate that Nigerians buy all the lies they trade through the media. This is the only country where people prefer to believe in a 'hear say' than make a research. Only a minute population of Nigerians are willing to investigate an allegation before they draw conclusions.

Nigerians have resolved to be praise singers to corrupt leaders. We have failed to ask for accountability. Our conscience has been beclouded with religious and ethnic sentiments. Our sense of judgement and reason have been blinded by poverty. We chose to mortgage our tomorrow and the future of our children for the rice and a few Naira notes they share during elections.

All we believe is the roads, the bridges, the railways, the electricity they build only on televisions. I always ask my self these questions:

1. Where are the roads?
✏The Abuja - Lokoja road was awarded by Obasanjo's administration. He spent 8 years in office. Then Yaradua and Goodluck spent another 4 years. Now if Goodluck is elected, he will be spending another 8 years. This will amount to 20 years and 180 km road is yet to be completed.
✏Enugu - Onitsha road was also awarded by the Obasanjo administration and till date, a journey that is supposed to take 45 minutes can take you 8 hours if it rains.
✏Enugu- PH road is on the same series.
✏What about Uyo - Calabar route? Just to mention a few.

2. Where is the power? They sold all the NEPA to their friends. We pay for the light that was not supplied.

3. Our education and health system go bad everyday. Lecturers and Health workers spent more time at home than in the schools and hospitals as a result of incessant strikes.

4. The government failed to provide us with security. People are being killed everyday and yet government comes out to tell us they are in control.

5. Why are we pretending that all is well? It is only in Nigeria where monies develop wings and fly. $20 billion oil money disappeared and they said it was $10 billion. Forensic investigators were hired and that was the end of the story. N20 billion pension fund stolen and nothing came out of it. $9.3 million seized in South Africa and government claimed it was meant for ammunition purchase. The immigration scandal has also been swept under the carpet because the senate could not proceed with their investigation. The man behind the contract is sitting among the high seats in the senate. Innocent people were defrauded and they at the same time lost their lives yet, we have a transparent governance.

6. Why are we praising government as if they are doing whatever with their personal money. How many people in their various communities have they provided scholarship with their personal money before they got elected? The reason they got elected is to manage our resources and not to loot us dry.

One thing I know is that we will not have any meaningful development except if we make a change.

Age or no age, Buhari is a better option for the present day Nigeria"
--Prof. Tam David West.

Please pass it on.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
that should be sambisa forest

toh!
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Billcakes: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
PenSniper:
Am of the opinion that a prophecy that comes with double-speak is not of God. It is either there will be elections or not rather than there may not be but if at all. My opinion.

I agree with you as well,in all passages of the Bible where God revealed prophecies through His prophets,they were clear and unambiguous and the prophets told the people exactly what needed to be done to avert any impending doom,but alas it's not so with our political and commercial "prophets" in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by mojeer678: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
mogentle:
PDP will win Lagos
•APC ’ll retain Rivers, Ogun, Oyo

Foremost Prophet, Primate Theophilus Oluwasaanu Olabayo, is the Pastor, Founder , Evangelical Church of Yahweh, located at Arowojobe Estate, Mende Village, Maryland, Lagos State.
In this no-holds-barred interview with Adelowo Oladipo in Lagos, he reveals his predictions for the New Year. He predicts, among other things, that the 2015 presidential election may not hold and If the election holds at all, it may be stalemated. He also predicts that if elections hold, the Peoples Democratic Party will win the governorship election in Lagos State while the All Progressives Congress (APC) will retain Rivers, Ogun and Oyo states. Primate Olabayo also called for prayers against political assassinations in the New Year.[/b]

http://247nigerianewsupdate.co/primate-olabayos-shocking-2015-predictions-presidential-election-ll-be/

1 Like

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Elevation(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
tosag:
u just dey hype 9ja like say na one better country. My brother the sooner u wake up from ur slumber, the better for u. Our leaders have messed up this country such that only divine intervention can bring a change.
tosag i'm not sleeping, one nice thing u said "divine intervention" u believe in the supernatural i am ok with that, see don't mind them (our leaders) don't allow them to frustrate u that's their aim but don't give in.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
...there may not be election
next year and if there is going to be an
election, God told me that they are
going to rig the election and this will
cause an upheaval and the results of the
election will not be declared and if the
result is declared, the winners of the
election will not govern...

All these for 1 prediction. Is these bias prediction really from God.

To me dis looks much like a football predict.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Billcakes: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Chigold101:
My sister u r on point...
To me this man didnt say anything at all.
God does not use the word may...
God is always specific... And will give conditions on what to do to avoid or avert any impending disaster...
People should taken us for granted in the name of prophecy...
Soon other men will start to speak contrary to what he said... And they will all claim to be men of the same (G)god.

I am happy people are detecting the fraud and fallacy that this man has released and it's a pity and unfortunate that he is mentioning God's name in relation to this scam.The fact that a so-called man of God says God told him something does not mean we should just believe him.Remember how many times Chris Okotie claimed to have been told by God that he would take over from Obasanjo as presidenthe started as far back as in OBJ's first term,but breeze don blow since and we don see fowl nyash
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Galaxydon1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
na only t,b jousha own i go believe, so others park well
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Onyejiuwaokoh: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
I think we should start to ignore some of these self acclaimed prophets who don't know the difference between speculations,gazing and predictions. Why are they always located in Lagos? does it mean that there is no soul to be won for God in Yobe or Maiduguri. All of them economically choose Lagos where rich and big men live. We have not recovered from the previous prophecy made by another prophet in Lagos last month who said that God told him that Rochas and Fashola will rule Nigeria next year. But neither Rochas nor Fashola is contesting now , so l don't know how they will become the president and vice. My father and my God, people have insulted and degraded your name oh Lord in the name of prophets and pastors but do not turn against your people because of this wickedness and deception Amen.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by continentalceo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
God is not a God of maybe! if God spoke to you, he would have told u for certain if there is gonna be an election
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by ajealadick(m): 4:21am On Dec 28, 2014
what does he mean be careful, if they die he will claim credit, if they dont, same thing
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by porka: 5:06am On Dec 28, 2014
Is this guy still alive?

This is the same guy who 'predicted' on NTA then that President George H.W. Bush (the father of George W. Bush) would be re-elected.

The 'prediction' turned out to be the figment of the imagination of the 'Prophet'. Bill Clinton won convincingly that year.

What is he still doing talking about politics.

Why is Nigeria being troubled by these failed ancient men?

From Buhari to Olabayo...
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by TexasR: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Onyejiuwaokoh:
I think we should start to ignore some of these self acclaimed prophets who don't know the difference between speculations,gazing and predictions. Why are they always located in Lagos? does it mean that there is no soul to be won for God in Yobe or Maiduguri. All of them economically choose Lagos where rich and big men live. We have not recovered from the previous prophecy made by another prophet in Lagos last month who said that God told him that Rochas and Fashola will rule Nigeria next year. But neither Rochas nor Fashola is contesting now , so l don't know how they will become the president and vice. My father and my God, people have insulted and degraded your name oh Lord in the name of prophets and pastors but do not turn against your people because of this wickedness and deception Amen.

Exactly.
Of the whole lot of false prophets in Nigeria today,I think this so-called primate Olabayo is the most notorious and he is the one that comes out every year to tell lies.Has he no shamesince his so-called prophecies have never come to pass,does he not have the good sense to stop already?
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by TexasR: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2014
continentalceo:
God is not a God of maybe! if God spoke to you, he would have told u for certain if there is gonna be an election
ajealadick:
what does he mean be careful, if they die he will claim credit, if they dont, same thing

grin grin grin
Classic modus operandi of a fraud or someone who is guessing and not sure of what he is saying.Just hedging his investments
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Haykay80(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2014
Seeking relevance grin
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by umarfantami(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2014
kai What's a selfish prediction.. All the prophets(liars) predicted GEJ victory.2015 NIGERIA SAI BUHARI INSHA ALLAH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Shades Nigeria Over Twitter Ban / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos) / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.