Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election (51278 Views)

2015: APC Slams Primate Olabayo Over 2015 Prediction / Shocking Predictions By Primate Elijah Ayodele For 2012/2013... / Primate Olabayo Predicts Yar'adua's Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by baptist101: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Well Private Olabayo can see all the visions and say all the prophecies he likes since most of them are driven by the need for stomach infrastructure in the form of those they prophesied against now running kati kati to meet them for special prayers and they will now match them bills and turn them to local office.Well done.
I will vote for the choice of Lagosians and not the choice of ex-convict
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by Billcakes: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
baptist101:
Well Private Olabayo can see all the visions and say all the prophecies he likes since most of them are driven by the need for stomach infrastructure in the form of those they prophesied against now running kati kati to meet them for special prayers and they will now match them bills and turn them to local office.Well done.
I will vote for the choice of Lagosians and not the choice of ex-convict
[img][/img]

You couldn't have said it better bro and I agree with you
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by baptist101: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Chigold101:
My sister u r on point...
To me this man didnt say anything at all.
God does not use the word may...
God is always specific... And will give conditions on what to do to avoid or avert any impending disaster...
People should taken us for granted in the name of prophecy...
Soon other men will start to speak contrary to what he said... And they will all claim to be men of the same (G)god.

Need I say more
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by cctvwizard(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2014
God is with us
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by thegoodone2(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ will be chase out of president by army in 2015 after election. That was what God told me.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by thegoodone2(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ will be chase out of president by army in 2015 after election. That was what God told me...
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by stevecantrell: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
thegoodone2:
GEJ will be chase out of president by army in 2015 after election. That was what God told me.

Well whether God told you or not, I think he has overstayed his welcome in Aso Rock. If you had a big gun and enough men I'm sure you'll chase him out too.
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by thegoodone2(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
stevecantrell:

Well whether God told you or not, I think he has overstayed his welcome in Aso Rock. If you had a big gun and enough men I'm sure you'll chase him out too.
I was in support of GEJ till the day God show .
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by stevecantrell: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
thegoodone2:
I was in support of GEJ till the day God show .

Please tell us more on that...
Re: Primate Olabayo’s shocking predictions About 2015 General Election by thegoodone2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
stevecantrell:

Please tell us more on that...
history want to rep. itself. june 12 but this time around army will take over.(my vission).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Sango, The god Of Lightening, Can't Produce 1KW Of Electricity - Fashola Says / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.