Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha (2598 Views)

May God Bless Those Who Insult Me—okorocha / GEJ Not Plotting Against APC – Okupe / Sheik Gumi - Yakowa And Azazi Died While Plotting Against Northern Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by hayzee545(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Anywhere I go, everyone just plotting against me - Okorocha

Okorocha Accuses Iwuanyanwu, Araraume, Others Of Plotting to defeat him in 2015
Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has accused a member of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustee, BoT, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, for fighting to remove him as the governor of the state come 2015.
The governor also accused Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, former governor of the state, Chief Ikedi Ohakim and Senator Arthur Nzeribe of also joining force with Iwuanyanwu to plot his down fall.
Speaking during a chat with newsmen in Owerri, the state capital, Gov. Okorocha said he has more political enemies than any state governor in the country.
“All the big men in Imo State are on one side fighting one man, Iwuanyanwu, Nzeribe, Ken Nnamani, even all the governors in the South East are fighting one man. I am like bad news. Anywhere I go, everyone just plotting against me,” Okorocha said.

Source:https://m.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo/photos/a.493310898408.258548.127503268408/10152729083038409/?type=1&p=30
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by SeverusSnape(m): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nobody is plotting your down fall, It's an election, If you win Fine, If you lose... well, I don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by donmalcolm21(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rochas! Rochas! Beware of the ides of February

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by oziegbe2015: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
We that are for you are more than those against you

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Sylvarresta(m): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
God will vindicate u mr governor
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Ogbonaikenna(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by waternogeteneny: 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Let dem plot, that shows u are a good man.

They will not succeed, if u have done ur homework.

Best wishes Gov Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nwaoguta(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
Useless governor of IMO state.

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by AlphaNet: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
An old adage says "A hen pollutes and starts running for fear the ground is chasing her" Okorocha should go and confess his sins to a priest and stop ranting after polluting...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Uchexxy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Exactly what happens when u spit on d fingers that fed u. Lets just see what happens come february
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Feeling the heat
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Flets: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
All who plant evil shall reap deep heat.

APC is a coven of demons.
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
I am not a big man but I want Rochas out of Douglas House!
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Juliaann(f): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
It only mean one thing

they don't want you anymore

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Duru1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
hayzee545:

Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, has accused a member of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustee, BoT, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, for fighting to remove him as the governor of the state come 2015.
The governor also accused Senator Ifeanyi Ararume, former governor of the state, Chief Ikedi Ohakim and Senator Arthur Nzeribe of also joining force with Iwuanyanwu to plot his down fall.
Speaking during a chat with newsmen in Owerri, the state capital, Gov. Okorocha said he has more political enemies than any state governor in the country.
“All the big men in Imo State are on one side fighting one man, Iwuanyanwu, Nzeribe, Ken Nnamani, even all the governors in the South East are fighting one man. I am like bad news. Anywhere I go, everyone just plotting against me,” Okorocha said.

Source:https://m.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo/photos/a.493310898408.258548.127503268408/10152729083038409/?type=1&p=30

What arrant nonsense. You are the dumbass architect of your pending political downfall, Mallam.

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Collynzo22: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
APGA's Iheanacho will win the election next year.
The man is so loved by the people.

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Collynzo22:
APGA's Iheanacho will win the election next year.
The man is so loved by the people.

I hope so too

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by BlackSEER(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
You are the one plotting ur downfall rochas.There is no different between you and governor of Rivers state.Both of you always love to play to the gallery

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by ayindejimmy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Okorocha... You should know that anyone that seeks to please the common people by doing the will of can never be loved by Nigerian millionaires. Election is one man one vote. So fear not the masses and most especially... God are for you. So ride on
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
please does anyone know any nice new joints to hang out in Owerri
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by HzRF(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Is this not d gov that reportedly gave out bounced check to workers

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Duru1:

What arrant nonsense. You are the dumbass architect of your pending political downfall, Mallam.
So sincerely his 'mallamness' is your grouse against him? It is indeed true he has many enemies.
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rochas is an attention seeking political LovePeddler! Nobody is after him because he is irrelevant and disposable. I cant wait to have him voted out. What a noise maker!

2 Likes

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by brown3: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
oziegbe2015:
We that are for you are more than those against you
idiota, will u vote him from far away edo. alahaji mustapha okorocha is goin, we dont need anybody in support of boko haram party across niger bridge.

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Trut(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Okorocha reap what you sow, you betrayed the party (party Indi Igbo) that made you what you're today.

1 Like

Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by lagdmark(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's politics boy, you want the big men of IMO state that brought you to power to offer you champagne when you betrayed then abi?think!
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I want Rochas voted out, i want Rochas in. But the part of me that wants him out is stronger. This is how an average Igbo man feels.
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rochas continue your good work, we the people love you. My governor, my governor
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
Rocha's okorocha I know very well is a grassroots politician and he has done well in all d nook and crannies of IMO state .he will win convincely in IMO state Cos' he's a faithful man which make education free from kindergarten level to university level ,this is a great development.
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by UnknownT: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
The people he mentioned are in the opposition party, so how can they be for you when you are contesting against their party? So can GEJ now accuse GMB of plotting to defeat him too? The way this man talks some times sha
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Dreyl(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
It only mean one thing

they don't want you anymore
what is this bimbo saying?
Re: Anywhere I Go, Everyone Just Plotting Against Me - Okorocha by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 28, 2014
hayzee545:

u brought all that to ur self so deal wit that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans Are Not A Scientific People. Or Am I Wrong? / What You Never Knew About Governor Ayodele Fayose. This Will Shock You. / Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.