Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan (2597 Views)

Fayose’s Kangaroo Panel Recommendations, A Joke Taken Too Far / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
Dame Patience Jonathan is the biological mother to , Ariwera Adolphus Jonathan and a beautiful girl, Aruabi Jonathan. Dr. Rufus Ayakeme, currently with Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Lekki, Lagos, was her personal doctor. You can go to the above address and confirm from the Dr. if you are so pained like Monicker #Ebukafran. The doctor is my family friend and I confronted him because the fake news from haters was becoming unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by salykely(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2016
O!
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
salykely:
O!
yeah, Dr. Rufus Ayakeme, Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Lekki/Ajah, Lagos. He was the doctor in charge of the deputy governor's office Bayelsa from 2000 to 2008. I confronted him and he said anybody saying so is sick that, he was the person who was assigned to her, but at 8months she traveled to the UK for delivery on each of the pregnancy.
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2016
salykely:
O!
yeah, Dr. Rufus Ayakeme, Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Lekki/Ajah, Lagos. He was the doctor in charge of the deputy governor's office Bayelsa from 2000 to 2008. I confronted him and he said anybody saying so is sick that, he was the person who was assigned to her, but at 8months she traveled to the UK for delivery on each of the pregnancy. He said he traveled with her when it was time for delivery in the case of the girl
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by EbukaFran: 10:37pm On May 22, 2016
dimieprincess:
Dame Patient Jonathan is the biological mother to , Ariwera Adolphus Jonathan and a beautiful girl, Aruabi Jonathan. Dr. Rufus Ayakeme, currently with Chevron Nigeria Ltd. Lekki, Lagos, was her personal doctor. You can go to the above address and confirm from the Dr. if you are so pained like Monicker #Ebukafran. The doctor is my family friend and I confronted him because the fake news from haters was becoming unbecoming.

So the useless prostitute also had children out of wedlock? Well so you say

So did she have countless abortions before her womb got decimated?

Useless barren bastard that could not produce a child for her husband

Patience is a useless barren fat ugly pig

tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by EbukaFran: 10:40pm On May 22, 2016
How many ogogoro drinking bastards poured their ogogoro sperm in Patience?

Useless prostitute of a woman

No wonder the barren bastard denied the abduction of over 200 girls from the North

Wicked woman!!

Chai Chai there is god ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

So the useless prostitute also had children out of wedlock? Well so you say

So did she have countless abortions before her womb got decimated?

Useless barren bastard that could not produce a child for her husband

Patience is a useless barren fat ugly pig

tongue tongue
why do you insult her? She is no longer relevant

1 Like

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by EbukaFran: 10:58pm On May 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
why do you insult her? She is no longer relevant

Are the innocent girls abducted by Boko Haram relevant to IPOB nasty haters?

Igbos call these innocent girls monkeys . Yet we didnt a word on it from wailers.

The hypocritical OP did not start a thread on it

Patience Jonathan is a prostitute who slept with thousands of ogogoro drinking bastards and her womb got redesigned and destroyed

Useless barren bastard

8 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by felifeli: 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

Igbos call these innocent girls monkeys . Yet we didnt a word on it from wailers.

Patience Jonathan is a prostitute who slept with thousands of ogogoro drinking bastards and her womb got redesigned and destroyed

Useless barren bastard

Clap for yourself! You know what prize you have won?)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by BeClever: 11:04pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

Useless barren bastard

1 proof where IPOB made such statement you claim..
Or you are just another mad man roaming. .
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by EbukaFran: 11:45pm On May 22, 2016
BeClever:

1 prove where IPOB made such statement you claim..
Or you are just another mad man roaming. .

You meant- proof?

Igbos are illiterates

Stop asking me stupid questions

Go and check the threads on the topic

Patience is a fat ugly nasty obese childless otueke bastard

6 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by itstpia8: 5:34am On May 23, 2016
The issue here is WOMEN should try to be motherly and show empathy even if they do not relate with some aspects of other peoples' lives.

I am not referring to Patience Jonathan but rather the fear of God and the propensity to ask God for mercy to the extent to which we ourselves show mercy.

Jesus did not portray an unforgiving God, Jesus did not say he had biological children, and neither did he even say he married.

Every thing some people complain about, there are always other people who are praying, fasting and believing God for these same things.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by Pidggin(f): 5:41am On May 23, 2016
[s][/s]
EbukaFran:
How many ogogoro drinking bastards poured their ogogoro sperm in Patience?

Useless prostitute of a woman

No wonder the barren bastard denied the abduction of over 200 girls from the North

Wicked woman!!

Chai Chai there is god ooooo
[s][/s]
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by funlord(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin
EbukaFran:

You meant- proof?

Igbos are illiterates

Chai! Bad guy!

By the way who is this pained baboon below me sef?

4 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 7:00am On May 23, 2016
Another jobless miscreant sighted above.
Mods you guys are encouraging hatred among the various ethnic groups in Nigeria by keeping mum over some unguided utterances here from both zombies and wailers who are nothing but miscreants.
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by poiZon: 7:31am On May 23, 2016
d funniest thing is the pained ebukafran mother can never be in d shoes of mam peace.
yep she fvckd her way to the top, ya mama na virgin?

who be ya mama sef?

who ya mama don epp?

can ya mama name make headlines in facebook not to talk of nairaland or twitter?

patience jonathan came, saw, ruled, conquered n left fot another prostitute aisha to kwantinew.

2 Likes

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by rusher14: 7:31am On May 23, 2016
EbukaFran:

You meant- proof?

Igbos are illiterates

I don't particularly like the woman but no need descending to such a level.

Abeg.
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by malton: 7:49am On May 23, 2016
EbukaFran:

You meant- proof?

Igbos are illiterates

Childless? Never mock that which is beyond your control!

1 Like

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On May 23, 2016
Pls is d OP a doctor? I taught Ex first ladys name is patience
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by naijacampu(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2016
demieprincess, it's not Patient but Patience and I agree with you. You're 100%, her marriage is blessed with two children.
Don't mind Nigerians with their annoying gossiping tendencies, they were also the ones who said Obasanjo's son was an slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 9:26am On May 23, 2016
naijacampu:
demieprincess, it's not Patient but Patience and I agree with you. You're 100%, her marriage is blessed with two children.
Don't mind Nigerians with their annoying gossiping tendencies, they were also the ones who said Obasanjo's son was an slowpoke.
Thanks sweet heart, I v corrected it.
xoxo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by dimieprincess(f): 9:44am On May 23, 2016
Uramzi:
Pls is d OP a doctor? I taught Ex first ladys name is patience
I v corrected the name, why do u want to know my profession?
Re: Rumour Taken Too Far About Patience Jonathan by Richie444: 10:03am On May 23, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Buhari Cancels Planned Interview With BBC / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff In Trouble As Dino Melaye Opens His GTB Fraud Case / Massive Constructions Ongoing And Completed In Agulu, Anambra (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.