Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex (803 Views)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by vievasforever(f): 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm 22 about to get married to a man 11 yrs older than me in the next two months. This guy is everything I've ever wanted in a man.
At the infant stage of the relationship he almost walk out of the relationship just because of age difference on the preference of older lady. Nevertheless, I beat him to his believe with maturity and the relationship moved to the next level. He met my folks and wedding date was fixed.
My problem is that he had this Ex - girlfriend he dated for 6 years and they broke up. But she keeps calling him and he receives her calls freely saying it's nothing.
There is hardly anytime we are together and he doesn't talk about his Ex until I put a stop to it.
Our wedding is two months ahead and he is attending Ex girlfriend birthday party posted on Facebook.
Note. Reason for stating age difference is because he hardly talks to any of my younger friends but likes the older ones.
Please what do I do as I don't want to make a life time mistake.
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by Kazrem(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmm. Speechless. This is what I think. Go ahead and do the wedding as it will be disgraceful not only to you but your family to call it shut at this time. But ensure you discuss this with an elderly person probably your mum. She may have a better advise as an elder. Wish you a stable and happy home.

1 Like

Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by ronald4lif(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes he still have a soft spot for her, the signs are glaring for you to see and don't think is gonna stop after the wedding, you have to ensure he stop whatever form of communication he shares with her before the wedding or explore other available options which includes postponing the D day. There's nothing like there's 'nothing between us' except if you can deal with a cheating hubby. If he talks about her always, communicates with her and even intend going for her birthday what other signs do you need before you know they are into each other? You're waiting to catch him pants down with her first?

1 Like

Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by Exjoker(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Only if you can tell us some of the things he usually say about his ex-gf, for now he is not guilty
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by Generalkorex(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Your mum or mother inlaw is in best person to seek advice frm.
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by Sunkyphil(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
gal wake up u are sitting down on a gun powder.beta u get d truth b4 finally walking down d aisle
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by dav4dav: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jst try n be friendly wit her n make her understand dat once u are married u want 2 stay married, u dnt want somebody coming 2 put asunder into ur marriage.
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
So u want him to cut alll ties cos of marraige,be kind abeg
Re: Could He Still Be In Love With His Ex by vievasforever(f): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank you all
Kazrem:
Hmmmm. Speechless. This is what I think. Go ahead and do the wedding as it will be disgraceful not only to you but your family to call it shut at this time. But ensure you discuss this with an elderly person probably your mum. She may have a better advise as an elder. Wish you a stable and happy home.

Thanks. But my mum thinks I'm over reacting. she said it's not really an issue

[quote author=ronald4lif post=29247347]Yes he still have a soft spot for her, the signs are glaring for you to see and don't think is gonna stop after the wedding, you have to ensure he stop whatever form of communication he shares with her before the wedding or explore other available options which includes postponing the D day. There's nothing like there's 'nothing between us' except if you can deal with a cheating hubby. If he talks about her always, communicates with her and even intend going for her birthday what other signs do you need before you know they are into each other? You're waiting to catch him pants down

Thanks. Postponement will be difficult because my folks don't see any fuss. Also he may not be bothered because as the wedding is getting closer he's been scared and complaining of end of bachelor hood freedom.

Just confused.

(1) (Reply)

The Most 10 Survival Tips For Every Long Distance Relationship / How To Be A Successful Liar. / Ladies, Whats The Worst Pickup Line Ever Used On You By A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.