Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar (45723 Views)

I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Donkaz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ife ne meh nu uwa!!
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by TDstarr: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
i said it before and i will say it again, women dont like themselves, they will waste no time to use their high emotions to toture someone with the same body like them, what is this? sad

so disfiguring her like dis will do d trick?
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where's the photo?
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Misogynist2014(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
aniagoluaustin:
I cant view d pic..but am sure is bad...
Its nice, trust me. smiley
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
We nigerians need to change...if we the present generation keeps on doing this,what will our children become of??

Am tired of all this S**T
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by hadizadeezy(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
oh God! pls don't let my kids go tru this!

Ameeen!
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Its nice, trust me. smiley
just view it now grin very very bad..why women wicked
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by SAMBARRY: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Misogynist2014:
What is the meaning of female child? A woman recommending rape! shocked That's cool. cool
yes because that is the worst punishment or torture you can give to a criminally minded and murderous woman who turns a child to an animal
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
How can one be so evil cry cry

Poor child
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Misogynist2014(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
aniagoluaustin:
just view it now grin very very bad..why women wicked
I dunno.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Misogynist2014(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
SAMBARRY:
yes because that is the worst punishment or torture you can give to a criminally minded and murderous woman who turns a child to an animal
Rape is overhyped.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by ibnusman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where d photo na undecidedWhere d photo na
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by SHOCK7(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
ellechrystal:
Na wa. Wickedness in high places. I tire o.
Hi Elle! smiley
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by SHOCK7(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
ibrutex:
Make dem hang d woman, pour acid on her then use hot iron on her body . But they should not harm her
Guy u wicked o!
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ewuro4:
Sick people.
They are more than sick! That society needs revolution in all areas! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by bondingman: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sometimes what lies behind a beautiful face is d devil
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by theripper2: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
What is it with Calabar pple and cruel acts towards children?? If they aint accusing them of witchcraft, it is immorality. Na wa for that place o

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Hamsaini: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
That girl is not her daughter.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
At least we know of this, how about the ones we are unaware about? I know a Sunday school teacher that plugged an iron and told the maid to lie down on the floor and put a hot iron at her back, what was the girls offence? The 10yrs old girl was sleeping with her 47 years old husband. When the issue got to the pastor he could do nothing because it was a domestic affair.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Holuwarsweun(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
kai people how will she beat a kid diz way she is too heart less
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by ellechrystal(f): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
SHOCK7:

Hi Elle! smiley
Haloz . How r ya..
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by tecno4life(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
dem don beat d girl till she get six packs abs cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by LordCenturion(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
all this weird things happen in igboland and east

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by akigbemaru: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
devilish foster mother.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by fabrigas18(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
KMB:
She should have waited for the police now and explain her side of her madness
*Roft* na tru sum wicked women r too wicked..
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by soomie: 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
wat a pity visit www.playhouse.com.ng
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by SHOCK7(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
ellechrystal:

Haloz . How r ya..
U know u kinda growing on me.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
I said it that women are far more dangerous and deadly than men, but a lady was arguing with me the last time. Some women are far more heartless, and they always inflict maximum damage on humans...GOD help us.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by jaytee01(m): 11:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
police should handle with intense iron hand. They should strip her naked like she did to that child and then begin to press blazing hot iron that is bringing out steam on her body or dump her in a male cell where r@pist are locked up and she's the only woman. Both day and night let them keep raping her till her intestines come out without food just water.

That is exactly what I will do if I was a police in charge of her case. What a beast angry[/quote] shocked
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by alimspaul: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
@OP, it's not bad letting us know, but the young damsel face wouldn't have been revelled because it's also a way of abuse too
Re: Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar by TjGorlor(m): 12:59am On Dec 28, 2014
I remember when I was a wizard, those witches we had then, they love killing the whole family instead of the offender.....just kidding grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.