Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest (61146 Views)

Police Arrest Woman Who Pressed Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano. PICS / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2015
What?? This is insane. Now this is what I call extreme...

The Islamic State fighters have released an image of a baby dressed as a fighter with a grenade balanced on its chest.
The images depicts how desperate the terror group is to radicalise the next generation of Jihadists - some before they can walk or talk, Mirror UK reports.

Leaders encourage mums to show their infants graphic images of their 'Holy War' and read them bedtime stories about death and destruction in Iraq and Syria, the report also says.
It was also gathered that Jihadi bride dressed her new-born tot in an ammunition vest complete with a deadly grenade in place of a baby rattle.

http://pulse.ng/religion/isis-jihadists-release-shocking-photo-of-baby-dressed-as-a-fighter-with-bomb-on-his-chest-id3567499.html

2 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by LagosBoi2(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2015
awon oloriburuku

149 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by oluwafemi113(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2015
Too bad

Am never in support of this

Meanwhile we need act fast by marching out uncle jonathan in somedays time..........

Change is all we need for better Nigeria.....
Vote for Positive Change
Vote APC for better tomorrow

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Noloss(f): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2015
What an innocent baby

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 14, 2015
shit...

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
How can these idi*ts be erased off from this earth? Just so terrible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by goodmorning40: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2015
The world is falling off the cliff

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2015
May Allah 4giv dis fo0ls

Spoiling the beautiful and peaceful religion, my alfa didn't teach me poo and i can't still find what my beautiful religion has done to be recieving all insane bastards claiming to be a die hard followers, whereas they just wanna tarnish its image... When will all dis end,
0h Allah, its time to interven angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by haywire1: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

May almighty Allah open thr brains nd eyes to read nd interpret correctly d words written in d holy book.

I don't believe this is a religious war,its jst d Developed countries (US,UK,France nd others) toying with other countries.

Also let's get this right, writing in Arabic doesn't mean it's Islam or Muslims @ war, Arabic is a language not a religion so any warlord or wicked individual can write in Arabic BUT that doesn't makes he or she a Muslim

MODIFIED

Let's b mature nd stop the insult. Honestly, one of d problems in this world his religion. Have u ever ask urself why r u a christian or Muslim.
Think about this, Have u ever seen or heard of Sango worshiper fighting ogun worshiper, since we hardly hear of that shd we now conclude that God is always on ther side?
Let's b realistic when it comes to religious discussion because only God can judge.

No matter hw small ur generation/family, there will surly be a christian,muslim,idol worshiper. All we need is peace.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:

May almighty Allah open thr brains nd eyes to read nd interpret correctly d words written in d holy book.

I don't believe this is a religious war,its jst d Developed countries (US,UK,France nd others) toying with other countries.

Also let's get this right, writing in Arabic doesn't mean it's Islam or Muslims @ war, Arabic is a language not a religion so any warlord or wicked individual can write in Arabic BUT that doesn't makes he or she a Muslim

What is this one saying? What does decoratimg a baby with bombs and jihadists attire have to do with UK, US and others?
It is so easy to see you have a biased mind. Take it or not, these idi*ts spring from the teachings of your so called religion. You punks only have difficulty tolerating people with other beliefs. Deal with it. Senseless idi*ts....

170 Likes 15 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Jonathan has really failed us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Your stupidity have no equality.....blame it on GEJ #Fasholajoker

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 10:55am On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

11 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by haywire1: 11:31am On Mar 14, 2015
lolaxavier:

What is this one saying? What does decoratimg a baby with bombs and jihadists attire have to do with UK, US and others?
It is so easy to see you have a biased mind. Take it or not, these idi*ts spring from the teachings of your so called religion. You punks only have difficulty tolerating people with other beliefs. Deal with it. Senseless idi*ts....

Why d insult? This is hw wars do start everywhere in d world wen u can't control ur temper. U don't fit into any good religion based on d way u approach matter, does ur religion preaches INSULTS? Can't u read over nd over again to understand. ISIS started from somewhere, Islam believe in injil (bible) nd I do read it. Try read d holy quran too before judging Islam.

Peace be unto u

MODIFIED
Ur posts r always Interesting but u don't make front page

Reason: u can't make front page if people comment to express thr opinion nd u keep insulting them, People av different opinions to different matters so brother always take it easy so u can make front page cos ur post are VERY interesting.

MODS, please forgive him, we need his post on FP.

46 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by electropiz(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Blame jona that ure alive, I believe ure a joker, if @ all ure serious then u need ur medication

19 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
J
haywire1:

Why d insult? This is hw wars do start everywhere in d world wen u can't control ur temper. U don't fit into any good religion based on d way u approach matter, does ur religion preaches INSULTS? Can't u read over nd over again to understand. ISIS started from somewhere, Islam believe in injil (bible) nd I do read it. Try read d holy quran too before judging Islam.

Peace be unto u

MODIFIED
Ur posts r always Interesting but u don't make front page

Reason: u can't make front page if people comment to express thr opinion nd u keep insulting them, People av different opinions to different matters so brother always take it easy so u can make front page cos ur post are VERY interesting.

MODS, please forgive him, we need his post on FP.

I do not in anyway agree with your comment 100%. As you mentioned you are entitled to your opinion but the fact remains that I will not hand over ice cream to someone who is trying to justify why a baby is dressed as a jihadist with bombs hanging on his chest. Mind you, you have not concocted your comments as opinion rather as ideas to be adopted.

On the other hand, I've had excellent posts that have adorned the front page over time and obviously you can't expect every of my posts to be on the front page, even though they get ignored in recent times but nonetheless, I still had one on front page yesterday. So what are you talking about? Besides, I don't get paid for having a post on front page, so how do you think that should be a problem for me?
For the record, I dont do religion, so don't think my comments airborne out of my association with any religion

15 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:

This deserves utmost comdemnation, not justification.

15 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by jcross19: 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
haywire1:

they are the true muslims , then ask yourself all terrorist group are muslims? Huh are you telling me that you recite quran more than osama or mutallab and whenever they want to carry out their atrocity they will be shouting allahu akbr is that halleluyah?huh?.mtcheeeeeew.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by lolaxavier(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
jcross19:
they are the true muslims , then ask yourself all terrorist group are muslims? Huh are you telling me that you recite quran more than osama or mutallab and whenever they want to carry out their atrocity they will be shouting allahu akbr is that halleluyah?huh?.mtcheeeeeew.

The Muslim community has a whole lot to do to quench all these form of radicalism. They come out and tell us these jihadists are not true Muslims but the fact remains that the ideologies of these terrorists groups are borne out of their beliefs in the religion. They worship in mosque and even preach in mosque, so what disguised dissociation are they trying to establish. Regardless of how you see it, all these terrorist groups are rooted in the Islamic doctrine.
Al Shabbab
Boko haram
Al Qaeda
Taliban
Hezbollah
Isis

So what are we saying?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
muslims will not protest now o. but when there is a cartoon of mohammed, u will see them!! that religion sef! is in dear need of a reformation:-)
searching4love:
undecided
undecided
ALLAHU AKBAR cool
Thanks to the almighty Allah for giving us Islam through our holy prophet Muhammad (peace be unto him).
Islam shall spread to every corner of the earth and acknowledged as the one and only true and peaceful religion cool
you and your Islam will be disgraced!

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
This is not a surprise...

This is a fight between ISIS and the world, true Muslims should be at the forefront, they should not fail to educate their young ones on the proper and humane ways to serve their God.

Failure to do this will be a threat to their religion, it may take years, decades, millenniums, but if they aren't careful, Islam may go extinct.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by celeron40(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Islam=Boko Haram
Islam=ISIS
Islam=Al Shabab
Islam= Al Queda
Islam=Bull.shi.it.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by pekeyim: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
F. ISIS!

Barbaric phools

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
OYO is their case won Maa pada shori buruku naa ni

5 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
undecided

undecided

ALLAHU AKBAR cool

Thanks to the almighty Allah for giving us Islam through our holy prophet Muhammad (peace be unto him).

Islam shall spread to every corner of the earth and acknowledged as the one and only true and peaceful religion cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by DeCritique(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Islam.... A religion of sadist and violent Jihadists. Even their small children join at birth!!! cry

12 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by missstella(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
OMG! Look at that innocent baby

1 Like

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by 400billionman: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Islam brainwashes....

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by ashson: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
Subhanallah!!!

These people are not true muslims. It is not allowed to kill innocent souls in Islam, be it christians, jews or pagans. Allah will not forgive such.

Do not blame Islam, blame the so called muslims...

3 Likes

Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
it could be a dummy grenade....it would seem that this is more to whip up sentiments than otherwise.
Also its kinda hard to see this from an islamic view cause it does more to demean it than praise it.
Re: ISIS Release Shocking Photo Of Baby Dressed As A Fighter With Bomb On His Chest by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Heartless set of muslims that doesn't understand the quran.

6 Likes

jeeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US / We Had Sex Twice By Mutual Consent ─ 14-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.