Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY (3171 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Hate Campaign: Buhari Fights Back, Bars AIT From Covering His Activities / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by FastShipping: 4:58am On Dec 28, 2014
pheliciti:

Poor grasp of English? Did you listen attentively? Have you ever heard a Scottish man speak English? If you are talking of the same clip then I think all the tenses were in order and he spoke perfect English. You may have an issue with his accent but for me, he communicated (I doubt if yours is the perfect English accent either). And he did not discuss the economy generally; he only explained how the Naira was stabilized during his regime. He identified the major problem as that of counterfeiting and took decisive action which was executed to the letter. Granted your mind may be made up but please give the man due credit for the elucidation, sharp memory and intellect!

Perfect! God bless you. Buhari spoke in correct sentences. I perfectly understood every words he said. He did not discuss economics. He was only answering a question about how he stopped counterfeiting.

These nuisance that are running unclad all over the internet spreading falsehood that Buhari never had formal education are just people who either graduated with third class and never had good grades of theirs. Some of these nuisance don't even know Buhari made many national broadcast between 1983 and 1985. He presented two national budgets on January 1st 1984 and January 1st 1985 to the country.
Re: Issue Based Campaign: Buhari Speaks On ECONOMY by slye(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2014
The basic truth about NLANDERS is most of them will not watch that video, so they continue with their blind arguments and falsehoods. when ignorance prevails, Arguing with them is a waste of precious time....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Britain's Shame by Auberon Waugh / Nigeria Discovers 44 Mineral Deposits In 500 Locations - Minister / Buhari Bows To Kinsmen As Cabal Influence All Policy ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.