Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB (44049 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by popcykaylah(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:
IBB please tell them. You know Buhari very well but some people are enchanted with a blood soaker. Vote GEJ and continue with Goodluck.
what are you even typing self?can you read what you just typed?poverty has caused blindness to some nigerians ..

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
LOL!

IBB is scared as is Thief O basanjo.

noticed how Thief O is running his mouth non stop. grin
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by okiezman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
mtprofessor5:
e

For enugu
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by simp: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
H
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
What did you expect him to say before? Lolz!
Adminisher:

Tribalism is your problem. Admit you are scared and we will find a way to help. Nigeria's federal system has problems but Goodluck is not in possession of balls to do anything about it. Anyone who is endorsed by IBB is suspect but this will not save the corrupt class. At least this will shut up people lying that "northern cabal" is against Jonathan. TANoids will have to look for another excuse for failure.

When did Tinubu become a Saint

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by trotsky2: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Who listens to this b.a.s.t.a.d ex-dictator f00l? This scum who almost ruined this country with his phoney $40 billion 'transition to nowhere' program. This 'evil genius' whose annulment of the june 12 election that almost ruined this country. The guy knows the prison cell he'll be in next year by this time. Shege dan iska kawai!

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by dipopooo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin na wa ooo. Another Problem Coming esupporters won't like 2 read dat.

Personally, I dnt knw
y I like GEJ. D more APC pple condemn him d more I like him. There4, GEJ till GMB tells his boys 2 stop killing n bombing.

Tanx

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by whitecat2: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Fake news! This is not the way IBB will speak, until a real news source carries it.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by johncreek: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bunch of criminals;
Both old and Young.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by otolandis(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
olusolaj:
Sure. Thanks to IBB
Better speak out let them hear.
Buhari at this old age should better concentrate on his pention.
. Pention?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Maximillian1: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
The president said: “First and foremost, I
have to use this opportunity to appreciate
our leader, President Babangida for his
leadership''......pls I don't really understand what GEJ meant by that statement

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Coolguy89(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Liars evrywere#jonathan out
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by PentiumPro(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Do I need Babangida on how to use my voter's card on 14th Feb 2015?

GEJ out in 2015.
Buhari in 2015 [/size]

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by wunmi590(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:
Reading

Nairaland association of readers (NAOR"s) I hail theee
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
fastguy10:
Uncle GEJ till death do u apart grin
We do!
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Teaxa(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
“Recently, Chief Edwin Clark, a die-hard supporter of the
President, said glibly that if the opposition has its way it
can poison or kill President Jonathan just to take power.
No statement could be more absurd and incendiary, yet the
President never called him to order.
”Another dyed-in-the-wool supporter of the President,
Mujaheed Asari Dokubo, said on national television that
there will be blood on the streets if President Jonathan is
not re-elected in 2015. He also said ‘we will not take any
prisoner of war. It will be total battle’, but the President
never uttered a word in his rebuke.”
N WTF is he also talking about.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by sufido123: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
popcykaylah:

what are you even typing self?can you read what you just typed?poverty has caused blindness to some nigerians ..

I am not surprised. You Buhari supporters have nothing to offer but insults. Why can't you offer a rationally based counter argument?

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Jokay07(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
MalcoImX:
http://www.thecable.ng/ibb-anybody-means-well-nigeria-will-support-jonathan
when money talks, who say money cannot buy truth....... How much did jonathan give you

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by mcino: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Every reasonable Nigerian supports GEJ
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Hamatrony(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wat else did u expect from IBB, when GEJ was in his house with ghana-must-go bag undecided

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by donmalcolm21(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari failure is manifesting daily with the endorsement from the real kingmakers not jagaban and Obj that couldn't win his ward
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
He don well?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
okay,,Brainwork don finish na.....now na Execution

##Otuoke Man till Buhari is Born Again##
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by BlackBaron: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
A day is coming when someone would be strong enough to probe people such as IBB, Tinunbu, Danjuma and other untouchables especially for their questionable riches

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by wazobiaN9(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
bright007:
yes...its coming from the horses mouth

The man from Otueke till 2019

Pray tell me, do you have any hope for Nigeria beyond 2019??!! Or, you wouldn't mind if the Nigerian ship sinks at Otueke come 2019?!!!

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by MalcoImX: 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
marwankutigi:
ah smell fabrication with dis thread even if its true Ibb is afraid of being jail. GMB or naija shld b divided. in 2015 if Gmb shld miss aso rock d election will nvr be justify
Sey na penalty di tin bi?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Elan83(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Timzy234:
I am new at this but ...

Please how do I book space?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Opinedecandid(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
He truely sounds like someone who indeed, means we'll for naija
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Akpan107(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Whether IBB endorsed GEJ for 2015 or not, all i know is, GEJ must....

Win.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by annibro(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
FastShipping:
Oh yeah.....grin

You need to see the same father that you accused of bombing Abuja with Dokpesi?? gringringrin

To learn d lastest Bombing techniques I suppose

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by popcykaylah(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:

I am not surprised. You Buhari supporters have nothing to offer but insults. Why can't you offer a rationally based counter argument?
seriously park well .if anyone wants to address Nigerians ..ibb should hide his face ..but come to think of it when were you born?were you even born during the ibb tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Replies Ganduje’s Query / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku