Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB (44013 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by simdam500(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2014
what the meeting about? to receive healing or what.............
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by balladin: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2014
amaechionuh:
When you chant "Sai Buhari" on Social Media, pls remember it is the last thing those youth corpers who died in 2011 heard from their killers. Woo betides anyone or group of persons that dares our corpers come 2015, we won't keep mute anymore.
A million likes please. Thanks for that post.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by LRNZH(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2014
simdam500:
what the meeting about? to receive healing or what.............

To receive more occultic powers.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Vicrobor(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Babangida said anybody who means well for Nigeria will SUPPORT GEJ. Mark his words, he said SUPPORT and not VOTE. There's a whole lot of difference. We need to support the President NOW, even Buhari will SUPPORT the President now. But come February 2015, you can VOTE whoever you want to vote in.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Ijaya123: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Since he also ran a very corrupt government, I'm not surprised. Birds of the same feather...
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by KriTic24A: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
SaiBuharii:
When the evil General sent from hell starts recommending an individual, you know it's time to do otherwise and chase their cabal out of office. Of all people to take recommendation from - IBB. They have taken Nigerians for granted

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

Mr Progressive

Olboy, i nefa c pple say amen sins oo
wetin appin nau?
9in pagis alredi.......

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by goldman777: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
hmmmn d shoeless one and d evil one wat deadly combination of no national progress chai GOD save nigeria
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by wirinet(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
It beats my imagination that TAN can go around town screeming in Ecstasy that Buhari has endosed President Jonathan for the 2011 election. Please read IBB's statement again and show me where the endorsement lies

“What I will say is simple: the president means well for this country and he is working well for this country. Anybody who means well for this country should support the President to make sure that Nigeria survives as a united country,” he said.

He said anybody that means well for this country shoud support the president to make sure Nigeria survives as a country, he did not say anybody that means well for the country should vote for the president, and he certainly did not say he is supporting president Jonathan for the forth coming elections.

What do you people expect him to say when the president paid him a courtesy call, that Nigerians should not support their president?

IBB was just being the evil genius he is.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by donnaira(m): 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]
haha
THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM FOR IBB (seniorthief)
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Rayscell: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vicrobor:
Babangida said anybody who means well for Nigeria will SUPPORT GEJ. Mark his words, he said SUPPORT and not VOTE. There's a whole lot of difference. We need to support the President NOW, even Buhari will SUPPORT the President now. But come February 2015, you can VOTE whoever you want to vote in.

This is the correct meaning for the sentence.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by chiefolododo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
mr ibb is jealous of GMB becoming a civilian president which he never became
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by tartar9(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
if satan say you should support gej Aka ozuologist retardinho.and reject the peoples general,my people what does that mean? SAI BUHARI 2015
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by sammyj: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Birds of the same feathers always feeds and go down together come judgment day in 2015 time will tell, God help us IBB and GEJ!!!!!!!
olatunji21:
Thief endorsing thief
GMB 2015
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]

Abeg help me tell 9ija pple make d knw b'cos thr is a sayn dat goat way follow dog go chop sheet. he better as GEJ identify who his wrkn alng wit.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
SaiBuharii:
When the evil General sent from hell starts recommending an individual, you know it's time to do otherwise and chase their cabal out of office. Of all people to take recommendation from - IBB. They have taken Nigerians for granted

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

Mr Progressive

imagine wit d 6yrs he spent in govnt wat did we achieve. if we cnt achieve anythn in 6 yrs is it nw in 4 yrs 9ija wld see drastic development? i beg Nigerians 2 open ur eyes make no body dey tell u lets give dis looters anthr chance. if he cant get it right for 6yrs pls Nigerians dnt let dem continue 2 lie to us. for up to 15 yrs PDP are ruling nd notin tangable we can show for nt even light or employment for youth at all. if we continue like dis thr is no future 4 dis generation if GEJ nd IBB can be visiting each other, visit 4 wat? visit on how to make Nigeria doomed more nd more.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
SaiBuharii:

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

Mr Progressive
imagine wit d 6yrs he spent in govnt wat did we achieve. if we cnt achieve anythn in 6 yrs is it nw in 4 yrs 9ija wld see drastic development? i beg Nigerians 2 open ur eyes make no body dey tell u lets give dis looters anthr chance. if he cant get it right for 6yrs pls Nigerians dnt let dem continue 2 lie to us. for up to 15 yrs PDP are ruling nd notin tangable we can show for nt even light or employment for youth at all. if we continue like dis thr is no future 4 dis generation if GEJ nd IBB can be visiting each other, visit 4 wat? visit on how to make Nigeria doomed more nd more.

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by osholuamhe: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is this "irony" or "sarcasm"?
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Adminisher: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vicrobor:

I was just about to post this. The man was talking about supporting Jona in the context of being president. Not voting
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by bamidele029: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ironic considering that IBB is one of the worst leaders we ever had
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by buoye1(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Akpan107:
wasting of vote.
Yes it is mine,lemme do with it whatever plsis me
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Akpan107(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
buoye1:
Yes it is mine,lemme do with it whatever plsis me
i know, but i only tried to advice you to do the right, it's ur right to vote for whoever you want, but is 'morally right' not to vote for the man who said the dog and the baboon will soaked in blood.
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by amaechionuh(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2014
nwaanambra1:

i guess u where there when they were killed so u know what they where chanting!

Pls stop reminding us of those guys that GEJ sacrificed to gain Nigeria's sympathy not knowing that its his agents that where sent to kill the innocent guys just to paint the opposition bad!! Now we know the truth of what transpire. God will never forgive the man in Black from Otueke for all the evil him and his tugs perpetrated just to keep him in powerangry
I wish God will substitute you with one of the victims
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by nwaanambra1(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2014
amaechionuh:

I wish God will substitute you with one of the victims

your wishes has been returned to you in full - and above all you will be wrongly accused and prosecuted for what you know nothing about then you will know what it feels like to accuse an innocent person. bloody 1diot!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Praying In A Mosque During Burial Of Ali Wakil / Pressure Mounts On Tinubu To Back Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye