Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,078 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB (44044 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by MalcoImX: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan means well for Nigeria and anybody who means well for the country will support him, former military president, Ibrahim Babangida, has said.

Babangida was speaking at his Minna home on Saturday where he received Jonathan, who said he was on a mission to discuss as “father and son” with the retired general.

“What I will say is simple: the president means well for this country and he is working well for this country. Anybody who means well for this country should support the President to make sure that Nigeria survives as a united country,” he said.

Jonathan, who described his meeting with Babangida as “fruitful”, told journalists after the closed door meeting that he visited the former military leader because he just returned from a medical trip abroad.

The president said: “First and foremost, I have to use this opportunity to appreciate our leader, President Babangida for his leadership. His commitment to ensuring that this country is united and we live in peace.

“Of course, you know that this is the end of the year. Within this period, people pay visits. So I have come to visit him. You know he just came back from a hospital abroad, not too long ago.

Since he came back, we have not seen. I need to see my father to know how he is feeling. I am quite pleased the way I have seen him.

“Of course, you all know that as a nation, we are facing challenges: security challenges all over, not just in the north. Yes, Boko Haram in the north. The south is not safe from commercial kidnappings and robbery.

“He is one of our experienced leaders. As somebody who is sitting where he was before, I need to see them from time to time to listen to their suggestions. That is one of the areas how we can collectively move the country forward and ensure that Nigerians live in peace.

“That is the key thing and I am quite pleased that we had fruitful discussion,” he said.
http://www.thecable.ng/ibb-anybody-means-well-nigeria-will-support-jonathan

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Even though GEJ is better than Buhari who seeks to continue with our false federalism

IBB should shut up

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by MalcoImX: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sir, what says thou of Buhari?

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by LRNZH(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=21pt]Hahaha
Like IBB meant well for Nigeria between 1985 and 1993
[/size]

June 12 Annulment
Letter Bombs and Dele Giwas
Mysterious Plane Crashes with High Ranking Military Officers
Stolen Gulf War Oil Windfall ($12Billion)
IMF SAP and Devaluation of Naira
The Wipe out of Middle Class
The Crippling of the Navy and Airforce
Massive Entrenchment of Corruption in the Civil Service
Registered Nigeria in OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries)

[size=21pt]See GEJ's mentor
Senior Thief endorsing Junior Thief
[/size]

524 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by bright007(f): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
yes...its coming from the horses mouth

The man from Otueke till 2019

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by SaiBuharii: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
When the evil General sent from hell starts recommending an individual, you know it's time to do otherwise and chase their cabal out of office. Of all people to take recommendation from - IBB. They have taken Nigerians for granted

#GMB2015
#SAIBUHARI
#CHANGE

Mr Progressive

304 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Does this have anything to do with the visitation ¿

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
IBB has woken up

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by olusolaj(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sure. Thanks to IBB
Better speak out let them hear.
Pa Buhari at this old age should better concentrate on his pension money

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Adex097: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hahahaha....#Power of Presidential Visit grin

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
IBB Hypocrites,e no page me,sai Buhari 2015.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by natureblack(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is in deep sh*t ....

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Bonapart(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
I was here. I mean well for Nigeria

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by ochejagabriel: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
See Nairaland ABOVE ME.
Chai

Anyways....

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by yhemrite(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Have heard you sir...
Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by bright007(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
G
SaiBuharii:
G

[size=20pt]BUSTED[/size]

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by colossus2: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria embarassed

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
I am new at this but ...

Please how do I book space?

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by tiswell(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Well said,IBB...GOODLUCK NIGERIA TILL 2019

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by NJPot(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
well said

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by iponrite: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
IBB lost credibility long ago

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by a4hafoe(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
jona don carry d dou ministry reach insyd naa...money change opinion in secs...NIJA!

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by olapluto(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Because IBB is going to Jail once Buhari is sworn in.
Bomb blasts started during IBB. Bomb blast reached peak during GEJ.
Corruption institutionalised during IBB. Corruption peaked during GEJ.
Elections are coming....GEJ visits IBB for support.
One outcome.....Nigerians are in deep trouble if GEJ is allowed back in.

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by FastShipping: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Oh yeah.....grin

You need to see the same father that you accused of bombing Abuja with Dokpesi?? gringringrin

21 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by hrakabz(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
He's insane

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by Comsol: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's no longer news that those who meant well for the country are rooted for GEJ. Unlike the opposition who don't want to see anything good come out of this government, little wonder they're always happy when something negative happens in the country.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by amaechionuh(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
When you chant "Sai Buhari" on Social Media, pls remember it is the last thing those youth corpers who died in 2011 heard from their killers. Woo betides anyone or group of persons that dares our corpers come 2015, we won't keep mute anymore.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by tollytexy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
everybody dey talk.. IBB sef dey talk.. make he keep him mawt shut make him no use him badluck affect Goodluck

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by mtprofessor5(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
my President my vote
my vote my choice
you vex your choice

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by redcliff: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
SaiBuharii:
G

For gombe state

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by fastguy10: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Uncle GEJ till death do u apart grin

Re: Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB by mjlumideee(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020) / 2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' / US Embassy Debunks Fake News On Atiku