Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. (699 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by molason: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am a little confused as regards the behaviour of some ladies. Once they hear that you finally choose a lady as your girlfriend, they all run away and start giving attitudes. Reactions Pls.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Richiy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Personally, if a friend of mine has a girlfriend, the friendship is not dead per se but the closeness will reduce. I cant imagine any girlfriend happy to see her boyfriend too comfortable with another girl.

I personally wouldn't find it funny so I wouldn't do it to any other girl.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by molason: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:
Personally, if a friend of mine has a girlfriend, the friendship is not dead per se but the closeness will reduce. I cant imagine any girlfriend happy to see her boyfriend too comfortable with another girl.

I personally wouldn't find it funny so I wouldn't do it to any other girl.
You made a point, but some don't even want a casual friendship.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
molason:

Because they may have been hoping for more with you but with you now having a girlfriend that halts their chances,you get?
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Richiy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
molason:

People take it to different levels. Probably they don't trust themselves much, or trust you. Maybe they just want to avoid wahala. Everybody for themselves.

You sef, make do of your current friends and stop looking for casual girls
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
It actually depends on the girl's motive...if she wants a clean friendship with a guy that is in a relationship, she won't just abandon the friendship but will give the guy his space...they will still be friends but not intimate...but if she had a relationship wit the said guy in mind or some other shitty plan,she will leave... P.s : I hav a girlfriend and I have female friends also....
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by iceberylin(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
Cause all ya female friends dh find husband grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Before Bride Price Is Paid Is Morally Wrong!!! / Love At First Sight – The Real Fact About It / See Why Good Girls Date Bad Guys Who Don’t Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.