Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,187 members, 7,845,894 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan (2313 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by azimibraun: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari kept on fighting until the ACN that betrayed him eventually saw how genuine his struggle is and joined forces with him. A lot of Nigerians seem to have forgotten that it was the ACN that gave GEJ a lot of its votes against GMB are the ones giving their support to GMB. GEJ had them the way he had almost 100million Nigerians and has lost them the way he has lost over 100million Nigerians's support and love. Ibb like Obj has a last chance to correct his mistake and contribute to rescuing Nigeria from the brink.

1 Like

Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Association of corrupt Presidents
Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by jiddama(f): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
rrr
Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by tola9ja: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
GMB should be swear-in instantly after he win the election i don't support waiting till may

Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by 3kay945(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:

Taisez toi!

Your biased thinking has beclouded your sense of reasoning.We are in Africa were every elderly man can be called your father so get that into ur head.

Are you sure about this Or its a slip of finger?!
You mean every thieves, madman, drug addict older than you in your neighborhood are your father? lipsrsealed
Now I know the son of who you are cool
Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by docadams: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
It is either GEJ is under a spell or he is blindly desperate.
Re: IBB Is My Father And My Leader- President Goodluck Jonathan by omenka(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
No wonder he doesn't think stealing is corruption. Like father like son.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bola Tinubu To Sue AIT For N20billion [Legal Papers Attached] / Oba Of Benin Assures Jonathan Of Election Victory / Picture Of Me And Alhaji Ibrahim Geidam The Governor Of Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.