Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! (2715 Views)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / My Daughter Is Becoming Wayward; Please Advice Me.. / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
So, sister OlamiB, do you believe in gender equality?
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by LewsTherin: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
So any parent in dire straits, who is struggling to make ends meet, who is struggling to get their daughters through school in the hope that said daughters can break out of poverty should be blamed because the daughter decides to p.rostitute her body to "get by"?

And tomorrow some people will blame Jonathan and Buhari for the problems of Nigeria when Nigerians are thinking like this? I am shedding tears right now. embarassed
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Arsenate:
there's no truth in what the op said. one can never justify prostituuution and other forms of criminal activities. NEVER

We've all done things we aint proud of bro ..

Desperate times calls for desperate measures ..
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by Sweetmarriage: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
crackhaus:
You just ended up belittling and running down the girls you obviously thought you were standing up for, it's a pity...

Greed is the only excuse for gold-digging, never poverty.

True.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by jmoore(m): 12:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
The op don deactivate. Was she high when she wrote that rubbish?
Re: GUYS Should Blame The Parents Of Wayward Girls, And Leave The Girls Alone! by segend(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Me I will like to blame the devil, since its the season of blaming someone else. If the devil had not tempted Eve, we would all still be in the garden, and this won't be happening.

I would have blamed government, but those guys never take responsibility for anything.

angry
Me I will like to blame the devil, since its the season of blaming someone else. If the devil had not tempted Eve, we would all still be in the garden, and this won't be happening.

I would have blamed government, but those guys never take responsibility for anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 80% Sure I've Found My Wife / Causes Of A Loose Vagina And How To Tighten It / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.