Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife (43177 Views)

Hilarious Confession Of A Smelling Nairalander / That Moment You See A Fat Ass.... YOU Be Like / The Best Way To Burn Your Body Fat ***PIC** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Close these thread...

Its a Copyright from akpos Joke
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by chitexy: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don laugh sote I released my own gas
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by CoCoLav(f): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
venomous:

so far so good...I am enjoying it.... though I have questions to ask sha

Hmmmn angry
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
CoCoLav:

Hmmmn angry

alright... never mind o
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by CoCoLav(f): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
venomous:

alright... never mind o

Lol. Was kidding
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
CoCoLav:

Lol. Was kidding

OK ha! I for fear o...I just PMed you btw
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by bukkyaye: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Old post.... Old story
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by imoh4king(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2014
lol
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Oilandgas1(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2014
ibson99:
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly;

"Darling I have a surprise for dinner tonight."

He then blind folded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blind fold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call.

The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.

Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable!

Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.

My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blind fold, and I assured him I had not.

At this point, he removed the blind fold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose!

Did the drama took place in a Local or foreign movie?
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Oilandgas1(m): 2:07am On Dec 28, 2014
Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife

WHERE DID U GET THE FAT FROM? She didn't mention that she is fat
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2014
An old stale joke and totally not original from the OP.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by kus4fame(m): 2:29am On Dec 28, 2014
Fresh air grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 28, 2014
I've read this joke several times on apkos Facebook page.hahahahah again.
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Ishilove: 3:43am On Dec 28, 2014
Very old and stale joke. I must have been in secondary school when I first read it on the pages of a magazine.
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by deuce7(m): 3:58am On Dec 28, 2014
CoCoLav:

What is there in farting? If I was the woman I will bone face and continue the dinner. Whoever has not farted before should talk, after all its not like I killed anybody angry

Nothing dey happen! If you don't like it leave. Soldier come, soldier go barracks go remain.
Shy girl like you. You sure you can handle it?
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote
author=EroticAngelina
post=29253043]hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! so funny! grin God,
pls this should never ever happen to me!

I can just imagine the guests' faces! They'll be like ''lord have
mercy!'' grin[/quote]
fine girl nor dey mes o eroticl, just send the ass bomb back inward to difuse quietly
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by emmabest2000(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2014
ibson99:
During lunch at work last week, I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I shouldn't). When I got home, my husband seemed excited to see me and exclaimed delightedly;

He then blind folded me and led me to my chair at the dinner table. I took a seat and just as he was about to remove my blind fold, the telephone rang. He made me promise not to touch the blind fold until he returned and went to answer the call.

The beans I had consumed were still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my husband was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more. The stink was worse than cooked cabbage.

Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the conversation in the other room, I went on releasing atomic bombs like this for another few minutes. The pleasure was indescribable!

Eventually the telephone farewells signaled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.

My face must have been the picture of innocence when my husband returned, apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I had peeked through the blind fold, and I assured him I had not.

At this point, he removed the blind fold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner guests were seated around the table, with their hands on their nose!
hahaha... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by CoCoLav(f): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2014
deuce7:

Shy girl like you. You sure you can handle it?

Hahaha, you got me smiley
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by CoCoLav(f): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2014
venomous:

OK ha! I for fear o...I just PMed you btw

Okay
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Natasha2(f): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Lmao grin thanks Op
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by ellahzy(f): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2014
fAnny cheesycheesy
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by ellahzy(f): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2014
lol..
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
jesus christ!!! see disgrace grin
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by rhames(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Your name na ijekuje grin
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by manza88: 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Woooooow! LWKMD! Unbelievable...
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Lakuje4power(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vivly:
lol. sad
I heard this when I was 12. It wasn't funny then. It's still not.

Babe, dat's so harsh of U.
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by cenaboy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Beesluv:
Lol
ha ha ha ha the apitite is lost already ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by Adesiji77: 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bluetooth2:

Even a slim woman could have eaten the beans and still farted. This is derogatory against fat women ! grin

You spoke my mind, very derogatory! undecided
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by KLand(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
ibson99:

You got me laughing out loud!
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by expozey(f): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin So funny
Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by smudge2079(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Just tell dem it wasn't u.
ibson99:

Re: Hilarious Confession Of A Fat Housewife by ibson99(m): 7:38am On Dec 29, 2014
html14java:
SPACE

SвAи
you are still searching? I guess you haven't heard that Patient donated her family on behave of 10m because goodluck and sambo is a good person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures About The Fuel Scarcity [ Photos ] / Photo:if You Were This Man What Would You Do? / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.